Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu;982682 wrote:
SP, who uses Tango anyway? It's all about Whatsapp my friend. That reminds me
I got a message the other day from someone I bailed on 2 years ago. I've been avoiding her since, very awkward lol

you do realise if you were to continue this 2 year old illict convo on the whatsapp thingy...it could be illegal, maha?. considering you only turned 18 years recently and the chick was potentially 2 years younger and 'barely legal' when y'all were conversating...cala kuli xaal and without beating around the bush........ that makes you a young pedophile. technically speaking, that is......:P:cool:

so we passed the 7,000 posts, maha? on the 3rd of October 2013, this thread also celebrated it's one year anniversary, apparently.

in that 1 year and a bit, many things have changed.

Alpha B - nothing has changed nor improved in my life. life seems so rotten but Alhamdullah. :)

Haatu finished high school. now want's to get married. caajib. what a little saqaajaan akhi. :P

Oba was BANNED (R.I.P)

Cambuulo went to Mogadishu and survived.

Saffz seems absorbed in her community college studies. she (Meg Ryan without the weird lips) traveled to Hargeisa and met Alpha (Tom Hanks in Cast Away). Saffz played Meg Ryan and Alpha played Tom Hanks and Billy Crystal in...... When Alpha Met Saffz, Sleepless in Hargeisa and You've Got a PM. :P.

Apo is now a Muslim, traveled back to Africa and seems to exude Afrocentricity. schizophrenic tendencies.

Wadani - no improvements to his life. has no made no progress whatsoever. i suspect he's suicidal and don't be surprised if he blows up a restaurant near Lido Beach soon.

SPooow - apparently 'real' despite my suspicions. odd guy. seems shallow and lack confidence. pretends to be 'middle class'. i imagine he's reached a glass ceiling of sorts in his professional life. pretends to be Africa...weird.

D.O.C - apparently imports illegal foox to Omen. he's not genuine about SL.

Qansax - cult member of the Mungiki, i reckon. i doubt he's even Somali. well mannered and seems ok.

Aabbas - tech-freak sort of character. quite annoying but decent fellow overall. idealist and living in a bubble. i don't think he has friends in real life. a zealot.

Taalabo - first openly gay member on SOL. weird guy but solid on the politics. maybe Peter Tatchell :D

Reeyo - now you see her, now you don't. i suspect she's a single mother living in a rundown council estate with good internet connectivity.

Juxa - the best of the rest. :)

:D:D

they say you can read so much about a person's musings, ma ruubna? ;);)

Haatu   

Alpha, I want to show you the weirdest Somali dance ever (I have seen it first hand). Go to 7.40 and watch.

You see the part when the men bring their knees up? At times when the xamaasad takes them some get a knife/toorey and actually cut themselves. A neighbour once did back in the day, it was a sight :D

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;982522 wrote:
oh yeah?

saas miyaa?

don't tell me you roll with this new wave of little akhis experiencing an identity crisis. you know the sort....... who have culture of the hip-hop gangster but dress islamically. i hear they're spreading and everywhere in the UK. ruunti, its astonishing how y'all keep your thug-culture lifestyle compliant with your islamic beliefs, abti. ma ruunba y'all little thugs-turned-reformed-akhis roam the streets at anti-social hours, sell weed to your akhi brothers and claim benefits? how can y'all justify such behaviours, horta? sporting little skirts with socks and trainers that match and carrying Winnie The Pooh key chain on your ultra small Nike bags........ is not swagger nor is it impressing anyone, abti.
:P:D

stay away from the akhis, abti. waa iga taalo.

Your observational skills are quite impressive Al:o Now I am suspicious you might have been a colleague of Faisal Cali Waraabe in jaanjuusnimo:mad:

Cadale   

Haatu;982851 wrote:
Alpha, I want to show you the weirdest Somali dance ever (I have seen it first hand). Go to 7.40 and watch.

You see the part when the men bring their knees up? At times when the xamaasad takes them some get a knife/toorey and actually cut themselves. A neighbour once did back in the day, it was a sight
:D

what in the name of God did i just watch?

Haatu   

Cadale;982858 wrote:
what in the name of God did i just watch?

It's a traditional dance from NFD/Jubbooyinka. It's a celebration dance and quite popular. It's very strange if you don't know it though.

Maqane   

Alpha Blondy;982793 wrote:
so we passed the 7,000 posts, maha? on the 3rd of October 2013, this thread also celebrated it's one year anniversary, apparently.

in that 1 year and a bit, many things have changed.

--

Aabbas - tech-freak sort of character. quite annoying but decent fellow overall. idealist and living in a bubble.
i don't think he has friends in real life. a zealot.

--

they say you can read so much about a person's musings, ma ruubna?
;)
;)

Inaar, are you getting all these information from Nuune's space Jinns, the "Somali-Irish" guy? A zealot :eek: .. Ma Nerd baad imoodey? Aflagaado waa laga roonyahay, i've a life.. ma garatay? :mad:

Abbaas;982948 wrote:
Inaar, are you getting all these information from Nuune's space Jinns, the "
" guy? A zealot :eek: .. Ma Nerd baad imoodey? Aflagaado waa laga roonyahay, i've a life.. ma garatay? :mad:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Abbaas,

it's fine to be a nerd, abti. caadi iska dhig, dee

Apophis;982797 wrote:
Have your bruises and scars healed from the recent (well deserved) police beat down?

says the man who's continually harassed by Nairobery's police. has your Somalia mashruuc'ising NGO given you safety training yet?

abti,

whatever you were trying to achieve with the above comment is futile. the chapter is behind me and i'd much rather forget it, ma garatay?

Haatu;982851 wrote:

You see the part when the men bring their knees up? At times when the xamaasad takes them some get a knife/toorey and actually cut themselves. A neighbour once did back in the day, it was a sight
:D

Garissa had better change it's image problem quick, ma taaqan? i say this not out of pure hatred but it appears Adan Duale & Co aren't doing a good job in promoting the city to the outside world. Garissa, as you claim, has made great strides in recent years, but that it continues to churn out this sort of nonsense and is defined by it....is pathetic. :D

as a town planning graduate, i wrote my thesis on: ''Wannabe World Cites: Urban Regeneration Through Planned Transformations''. here, i wrote about how cities are restructuring to become international hubs in the global networked economy. in particular i focused on Bilbao (largest city in the Basque Region in Northern Spain, Dubai (UAE) and Gaborone (Botswana). writing extensively on these cities and their attempts to become ''Wannabe World Cities'', i concluded my thesis on how we can take lesson from these cities. weird examples, ma istidhi? :cool:

3029863-4316361.jpg

^^^Bilbao's iconic Guggenheim Museum.

what's up happenin' y'all. this is your boy Alpha B and it's approx 11:54AM in the nation's capital. being busy all morning. i was off work today. i usually lazy about the house on Saturdays but i've been busy working on my library project all morning. there's no more excuses, dee. if it fails, its down to me, somaha?

this afternoon, i'll have to buy cleaning products. when i was there last night, the place was so dusty and disgustingly in need of cleaning. i offered the job to my current maid. she's now got two different jobs. it's important because she's reliable, you know. i need to also hire a watchmen in the next couple of days. i've already earmarked the job for this guy i know. he seems reliable. next week, i'll have to hire a manager for the centre. inshallah kheyr. trying times but i'm also excited by the challenge.

suckers!