Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Haatu;984280 wrote:
I'm scarred for life nacalad ha ku dhacdee. Alpha, let me ruin your night. Have u heard of this vid kids watch nowadays? 2 guys and 1 horse.

Old video but disturbing yes, he died after that too. There's a movie about it called Zoo. Why were you watching it Haatu? :mad:

Haatu   

Safferz;984285 wrote:
Old video but disturbing yes,
after that too. There's a movie about it called
Zoo
. Why were you watching it Haatu? :mad:

Someone told me to watch it. I never thought people could do such a thing. And for that to be the thing you die of, SMH. I need a good bottle and a young hungarian to make me forget this now :D

Safferz   

Haatu;984293 wrote:
Someone told me to watch it. I never thought people could do such a thing. And for that to be the thing you die of, SMH. I need a good bottle and a young hungarian to make me forget this now
:D

I was about to say "not before you watch ___, ___ and ___," but I'll let you keep your appetite/vision/etc :P

Haatu;984280 wrote:
I'm scarred for life nacalad ha ku dhacdee. Alpha, let me ruin your night. Have u heard of this vid kids watch nowadays? 2 guys and 1 horse.

these rare incidences hardly shock, ma garatay?

what shocks is the systematic and moral failures that lead to these sorts of incidences. according to wiki there was a guy filming the incident. caajib.

i don't undertstand white folks. y'all heard about the German guy who posted an ad over the net. he wanted to be being eaten. someone responded and ate him. they apparently had planned the entire thing beforehand. the cannibal guy said something about fulfilling the wishes of the man he ate. WTF?

Haatu   

Safferz;984301 wrote:
I was about to say "not before you watch ___, ___ and ___," but I'll let you keep your appetite/vision/etc
:P

2 girls and 1 cup yeah watched that already mise you were thinking of something else.

I'm sure you guys have heard of the 60s era politicain called ina lax wa.se. I wonder how he got that nickname.

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;984305 wrote:
these rare incidences hardly shock, ma garatay?

what shocks is the systematic and moral failures that lead to these sorts of incidences. according to wiki there was a guy filming the incident. caajib.

i don't undertstand white folks. y'all heard about the German guy who posted an ad over the net. he wanted to be being eaten. someone responded and ate him. they apparently had planned the entire thing beforehand. the cannibal guy said something about fulfilling the wishes of the man he ate. WTF?

The cadaan are qurun, the hindi cawaan, the adoomey xayawaan.

Safferz   

^^ yes but there are other spinoffs too, like 1 guy 1 jar and the like :eek:

So tomorrow they open up the random draw for the Nike Women's half-marathon in DC at the end of April... should I enter? There's no guarantee my name will be drawn, but if it is, I'll have to do it. It's a race I've wanted to do for a while and it would make a nice end of semester trip for me for that weekend. I'm a little intimidated because I haven't done a race since 2011, but then again I have more than enough time to train (but winter running in New England :().

Anddd the finisher medals are TIFFANY NECKLACES!

Nike-Womens-Half-Marathon-D.C.-Tiffany-N

Haatu;984316 wrote:

I'm sure you guys have heard of the 60s era politicain called ina lax wa.se. I wonder how he got that nickname.

there's probably a logical explanation to this name. he probably wa.sed like a lax politically (since a lax can't help but being wa.sed..) :D:D

other strange names....

ina beer geel

ina awr-liiq

ina liiq-liiqato

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;984329 wrote:

WTF is adoomey?

Garissa slang for slaves from the formal somali word adoon. It's a derogatory word we use for the madow :D

Mooge;984347 wrote:
i met alpha's close cousin in nairobi. it was good dinner.

si waad sheekada, abti.

kulaaha dinner

surprised to see you actually left your local merfish for once.........mise it was a 'safari'? :P:D

abti,

your fadhi ku dirir has no ethics, ma garatay?

^ by this i mean.....it's like your whole life is dedicated to divisive politics. folks like you are disgusting. no offensive but i had to say that, you know.

Haatu;984344 wrote:
Garissa slang for slaves from the formal somali word adoon. It's a derogatory word we use for the madow

y'all are non-PC. i like. :cool:

halka ka si wada.

Safferz;984320 wrote:

So tomorrow they open up the random draw for the Nike Women's half-marathon in DC at the end of April... should I enter? There's no guarantee my name will be drawn, but if it is, I'll have to do it. It's a race I've wanted to do for a while and it would make a nice end of semester trip for me for that weekend. I'm a little intimidated because I haven't done a race since 2011, but then again I have more than enough time to train (but winter running in New England
:(
).

Anddd the finisher medals are TIFFANY NECKLACES!

Nike-Womens-Half-Marathon-D.C.-Tiffany-N

corporate sponsorships ruin these sorts of events.

will you last place medal be sprinkled with Swarovski crystals?