Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;982686 wrote:
the key here is not to make a joke. that's what clowns do. being deliberately funny doesn't work. the joke must have a context. don't state the obvious...... instead make the obvious seem sphinx-like and strange. this technique works for me?

e.g - in the crazy world of basic maths........it's probably the only place where a person buys 67 tins of beans and nobody wonders why!
:D
:p

I will take that into consideration.

And haatu turn off your phone!

Safferz;982693 wrote:
It means nothing should be forced and you should act naturally. You don't need to *try* to be funny or impress people.

i'm not sure i agree.

you can never be yourself because you're constantly adapting to an situations outside of your control. marka..... you change according to your settings, dee. waa kuu sidee? i hate that expression. it's deliberately vague.

Cadale   

Alpha Blondy;982777 wrote:
why you chatting shit about my tribe?

are you even my tribe mise you're a fake wannabe?

Pardon me? i did what exactly? I'm from the fam inaarow i gave you my full abtiris on pm what the hell man? are you saying im a sheegato :eek:

Cadale;982778 wrote:
Pardon me? i did what exactly? I'm from the fam inaarow i gave you my full abtiris on pm what the hell man? are you saying im a sheegato :eek:

i'm not saying that. i'm just saying we don't roll like that, you know

check this potential Cadawian theme track.....

if y'all are bringing beef, we're bringing war

come to y'all's cities, knock down your doors

slap up y'all's Caqil like we did before

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? didn't know your tribe were so poor

but y'all gave mans lacag baad ah near the Berbera Corridor

:D:p

Cadale;982775 wrote:
friends im inviting you guys to

i clicked on the link inaadeero. lot's of people with strange guest names on there. i saw at least 7 names on there, dee

i wonder who they could be? do you think my family, friends and stuff check this thread.........?

that's scary walahi.

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;982689 wrote:
as for your dress sense, its too casual. you can't wear trainers with trousers, abti? wa kuu sidee? :cool:

Abti (is it me or am I 'abti' to half of SOL?), they're canvas shoes not trainers and they DO go with formal trousers. They go very well.

(I might not dress up anymore but I still have my fashion sense :D)

Cadale   

Alpha Blondy;982786 wrote:
i clicked on the link inaadeero. lot's of people with strange guest names on there. i saw at least 7 names on there, dee

i wonder who they could be? do you think my family, friends and stuff check this thread.........?

that's scary walahi.

loool i can make it password protected inaarow we can troll in there ma garatay?