Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

August 26th/28th, Sunday/Tuesday, Speaker Selection ---Somaliaonline Coverage

Conqueror you remind me of another conqueror from SNEt, he had the same level of paranoia and habit of hyping things too much then latter being proven wrong, I remember in one particular thread Conqueror from Snet was so utterly defeated by a fellow Khatumite Udun , he even sought the support of the Waqoyi members and was shot down, after that he changed his nick to executive and now starts nac nac threads on the PL section and doesn't even reply to them..Sadly most of the PL members of the site have left it all together due to administrative deference...It must be getting lonely for him over there.I wonder come this Sunday if there is going to be a new nomad by the name of executive. Allahu aclam.

Sulleiman The Great;860497 wrote:
Conqueror you remind me of another conqueror from SNEt, he had the same level of paranoia and habit of hyping things too much then latter being proven wrong, I remember in one particular thread Conqueror from Snet was so utterly defeated by a fellow Khatumite Udun , he even sought the support of the Waqoyi members and was shot down, after that he changed his nick to executive and now starts nac nac threads on the PL section and doesn't even reply to them..Sadly most of the PL members of the site have left it all together due to administrative deference...It must be getting lonely for him over there.I wonder come this Sunday if there is going to be a new nomad by the name of executive. Allahu aclam.

I am the same Conqueror from Snet. However, neither was I against Udun from Snet nor did I ever supported Somaliland and it's Foreign Internet gangsters on Snet. As for Executive from Snet, we're not the same person.

You see, I don't support Khaatumo nor Somaliland. Believe it or not, I was a staunch Puntland supporter few weeks ago. But, when I see Non-Khaatumites attacking my clan then I am obligated to come to the defense of my clan, no matter what political differences we have. I might not agree with many SSC clansmen, but no Puntlander (MJ) has the right to criticize a fellow SSC member, while glorifying their own criminals.

^ Don't misquote me. I said, no one amongst us in here was present with Meles at all times. The possibility of Meles embracing Islam on his death bed is equal to the like of the Russian Spy Alexander Litvinenko, the Russian spy that embraced Islam few days before he died on his death bed. I say this, because I'm 100% sure Meles was very familiar with Islam.

Conqueror;860507 wrote:
I am the same Conqueror from Snet. However, neither was I against Udun from Snet nor did I ever supported Somaliland and it's Foreign Internet gangsters on Snet. As for Executive from Snet, we're not the same person.

You see, I don't support Khaatumo nor Somaliland. Believe it or not, I was a staunch Puntland supporter few weeks ago. But, when I see Non-Khaatumites attacking my clan then I am obligated to come to the defense of my clan, no matter what political differences we have. I might not agree with many SSC clansmen, but no Puntlander (MJ) has the right to criticize a fellow SSC member, while glorifying their own criminals.

Hmm.. interesting, you remind me of someone I know too. From Snet, Khaatumo ding ding we got a winner!

Bluelicious;860514 wrote:
Hmm.. interesting, you remind me of someone I know too. From Snet, Khaatumo ding ding we got a winner!

Who may that be?

Conqueror;860507 wrote:

Conqueror I am very familiar with your so soco sii soco behavior in that regard you represent you kin well, I am also familiar with you paranoid delusions and emotional outburst, after all I had the displeasure of replying to the mundane incoherent hokum you call arguments. Wallahi I could quote some of your hi-jinks and attention seeking , as well as your unbreakable admiration for the waqoyi clan members (a sever case of Stockholm syndrome) even when they were shelling your cities and killing your people. Something that prompted Udun a fellow clansmen to criticize your hypocrisy, and later to see galayd for what he really was, a thief. You darwish, executive and the rest of the galayd fan boys, really need to get your priorities straight and see who the real enemy is , and trust me its not the PL clan.

^ Sulaiman,

You went from "Let's wait till sunday" to talking about my previous short-lived Snet moment where I fought side-by-side with Udun against any Non-Puntlanders. Your attempt in trying to defame my character is an epic fail.

Bluelicious,

What are you talking about?

Conqueror;860527 wrote:
^ Sulaiman,

You went from "Let's wait till sunday" to talking about my previous short-lived Snet moment where I fought side-by-side with Udun against any Non-Puntlanders. Your attempt in trying to defame my character is an epic fail.

Bluelicious,

am sure you fought side by side as you said...We will let time be the decider.

Somalia   

Conqueror;860507 wrote:

No one attacked your clan, people attack your Khaatumo movement, you have to learn to understand the difference or you will get the Puntigitis disease of which I can only cure!

Conqueror;860527 wrote:
Bluelicious,

You are that coward KOW. It's NOT nice to see you back again. Your days won't last long as always toodles.