Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

August 26th/28th, Sunday/Tuesday, Speaker Selection ---Somaliaonline Coverage

ElPunto   

When you insist you know what the outcome will be and that your candidate will win and paint the other side as clanists and haters - you should hide if defeated but then Somalis have no shame as the last 20+ years have shown.

Abwaan   

ElPunto;860365 wrote:
When you insist you know what the outcome will be and that your candidate will win and paint the other side as clanists and haters - you .

I did not paint no one, this is the perception of many SOLers.:D. I just made a summary on what I read on comments over here daily. :D Adigase xaggee wax kaa mareen. I did not insist. I just questioned this Farmaajo and Abdiweli thing and said it was not possible. Please do not say words that I did not say, unless of course you have other motives.:D

Again, I will not hide...

ElPunto   

^I'm talking in general terms about both camps not specifically you. But this is not the first time you've put on your own spin on things :D

Abwaan   

ElPunto;860374 wrote:
^Put up or shut up buddy - snide comments won't get anywhere.

Rude words are not allowed here. It is ok to loose an argument.

Abwaan   

ElPunto;860378 wrote:
^Sadly those who loose the whole plot are still allowed in here like you.
:D

Awal baan yaabayey oo sheekadaadu comment waa ka weyneed oo meel baa ku xanuuntay.:D

Back to the topic. Mooge, fadhi-ku-dirirka Nairobi warkiisa na sii bal.

ElPunto   

^Dadka xanuun ku sheega dad kale baa baris u bahaan. WIth you I'd say - skip the examination and head straight for the medicine cabinet if you can find a cure.

Mooge   

Abwaan;860379 wrote:
Mooge, fadhi-ku-dirirka Nairobi warkiisa na sii bal.

abwaan, the nairobi latest is that galeyr is finished. when i say that i mean it as far as political career is concerned. he never had more than 23votes and now around 6 have deserted him today and last night. his own clan is fueding becuse his candidacy divided his clan into 3 groups. a group that supports him. a group that is against him and a group that was never with him and are aligned with faroole.

who is gaining momentum? have your listened to Abdiweli's confident interview today where he said he is 100% confident he will win. eesh calaa prediction.

like i said, abdiweli has strategy to counter galeyr and it includes some secret tactics which i will not mention here. it has something to do with block voting and deputy speaker post which has now become the secret weapon. how this will work i will tell you. the deputy position is now considered aftermath remedy. loool.

On the short term, potential, alliance I suggested for Abdiweli and Farmajo, which Khadar and Abwaan depicted as something that cannot be worked out, here is a brief rationale for it: Galayr's success will eliminate both Farmaajo and Abdiweli as both will be eliminated on technicality, It is therefore reasonable for both camps to collaborate to stop him succeed. They could agree (could they not?) that is it is in their interest to prevent their presidential hopes from be being aborted as Galayr's candidacy would surely do.

Ponder on that rationalization, and tell me, good Abwaan, what is so delusional about it! Same goes to brother Khadar!

I agree Sunday it is the day to watch. The speaker election is becoming more interesting, more exciting than the president's election.

Abwaan   

Mooge;860399 wrote:
abwaan, the nairobi latest is that galeyr is finished. when i say that i mean it as far as political career is concerned. he never had more than 23votes and now around 6 have deserted him today and last night. his own clan is fueding becuse his candidacy divided his clan into 3 groups. a group that supports him. a group that is against him and a group that was never with him and are aligned with faroole.

who is gaining momentum? have your listened to Abdiweli's confident interview today where he said he is 100% confident he will win. eesh calaa prediction.

like i said, abdiweli has strategy to counter galeyr and it includes some secret tactics which i will not mention here. it has something to do with block voting and deputy speaker post which has now become the secret weapon. how this will work i will tell you. the deputy position is now considered aftermath remedy. loool.

lol...Mooge...The secret mission:D Bringing Dalxa back is the secret tactic?:D.

Horta Xildhibaannadii malla soo dhamaystiray? Guud ahaan? Gabdhihiina ma heleen caddadkoodii?