:D

Waa Abwaan vs Xiin, Duke, Mooge and many more....:D

Isma qaban karnee waxaad is tiri kan isku qaameeye

qasdigaagu waa xiin bay ber is qoomeene

Qaatilu naf baad tahay malaha soo qammaar tagaye

In qunbulad miskiin lagu ridaa maaha qaanuunne:D

War maad ka joogtid Abwaanow ...:D

Che -Guevara;860423 wrote:
Xiin...my dear friend Duke has the propensity of picking the wrong horse.

Che, I have always supported winners. In this round I support the ending of the transition, new constitution a better parliment, Jawaari for speaker, and Abdiweli for President.

You support Ali Khalif and Shiekh Sharif.. Thats not a good ticket mate..:D

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;860428 wrote:
Abwaan... Aawe Oba iyo co. Somalina would have been great here too.

Ninyahow war uma hayo, awalba ma aanan wada shaqayn jirin. Oba iyo Somalina xitaa fikrad waan iskaga hor imaan jirney sidaad marag ka tahay so there was no such cammiraad.

Abwaan   

lol...Duke, it is ok. I have been on my own for the last couple of days over here.:D Thanks for offering support though.

Duke, I really like the change since Qaybdiid came to Galmudug.:D

Abwaan;860434 wrote:
lol...Duke, it is ok. I have been on my own for the last couple of days over here.
Thanks for offering support though.

Duke, I really like the change since Qaybdiid came to Galmudug.

Dont feel left out mate. Anyhow I like this new politics backhome at least no one is talking about wars, jihad, occupation and making threats...

Alright, Abwaan's introduction of clannish dimension into the thread notwithstanding, lets continue the discussion on Galayr vs Jawaari.

On which constituency Galayr is counting on? What about Jawaari?

Cali Khalif hovering above the Faroole camp like the Galaydh he is. He is what you really call a "Siyaasi". The entire Puntland camp has given up hope on both the Prime Minister post and the Presidential post. Last week, the Speaker of Parliament post was irrelevant. Almost everyone was focusing on the Presidential post and the PM post. The Galaydh, The Siyaasi, made an extraordinary move towards the Speaker post and that itself was a game changer. I'm 100% positive Galaydh will get the most votes. However, if Puntland bribes the Parliamentarians and asks them to vote for their man running for the Speaker, due to loosing hope for the PM and Presidential posts, than that too is a possibility.

Somalia   

Abwaan;860432 wrote:
Ninyahow war uma hayo, awalba ma aanan wada shaqayn jirin. Oba iyo Somalina xitaa fikrad waan iskaga hor imaan jirney sidaad marag ka tahay so there was no such cammiraad.

I miss her so much!!!!!!!11 :(

Somalia   

Conqueror;860438 wrote:
Cali Khalif hovering above the Faroole camp like the Galaydh he is. He is what you really call a "Siyaasi". The entire Puntland camp has given up hope on both the Prime Minister post and the Presidential post. Last week, the Speaker of Parliament post was irrelevant. Almost everyone was focusing on the Presidential post and the PM post. The Galaydh, The Siyaasi, made an extraordinary move towards the Speaker post and that itself was a game changer. I'm 100% positive Galaydh will get the most votes. However, if Puntland bribes the Parliamentarians and asks them to vote for their man running for the Speaker, due to loosing hope for the PM and Presidential posts, than that too is a possibility.

Waryaa, if Khatumites kept their plans quiet and revealed it this past week, then there could have been a possibility but you didn't, it was in the open, and I am afraid you are in for a massive shock. :)

My inside sources indicate that Jawaari has the support of most of the , , some and the Coailition group.. He is favourite.

Galayr has the support of some delusional SOL members.

Somalia;860442 wrote:
Waryaa, if Khatumites kept their plans quiet and revealed it this past week, then there could have been a possibility but you didn't, it was in the open, and I am afraid you are in for a massive shock.
:)

We knew the beginning of summer that Galayr was going to run for the speaker post...

General Duke;860443 wrote:
My inside sources indicate that Jawaari has the support of most of the , , some and the Coailition group.. He is favourite.

Galayr has the support of some delusional SOL members.

don't want the Speaker. They have more chances of winning the President or PM, so it doesn't make sense why they would vote for a man running for the Speaker.

Galaydh will most likely win, unless Puntland bribes the Parliament to vote for Dr. Jirqile (whatever his name is) as the Speaker of Parliament.