Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

August 26th/28th, Sunday/Tuesday, Speaker Selection ---Somaliaonline Coverage

Abwaan   

xiinfaniin;860313 wrote:
A short term alliance between Abdiweli and Farmaajo is in order , I suppose
:D

How is that possible? Xiin, adigana adigoo soo jeeda inaad riyooto maad billawday? Like Mooge and his friends?:D Farmaajo and Abdi are both looking for the samething and if one gets it the other is gone. Farmaajo is not even an MP, so he should sit and watch ciyaarta like myself and others..:D

Mooge   

Abwaan;860315 wrote:
How is that possible? Xiin, adigana adigoo soo jeeda inaad riyooto maad billawday? Like Mooge and his friends?
Farmaajo and Abdi are both looking for the samething and if one gets it the other is gone. Farmaajo is not even an MP, so he should sit and watch ciyaarta like myself and others..

war ma haysid ninyoow. mise shakadi bad wada weli "i called mogadishu last night". waxas ninyoow ma soconayso in SOL anymore. I have real information and i am more closer to outcome than anyone else on this website. i wonder what you will say come sunday. that mooge was right all along. :)

maxaase la isugu faani. sunday is around the corner. we wait and see if galeyr gives you hope ninyoow. :)

Abwaan   

Duceysane, is upset the same way that you, Duke, Somalia, Mooge and the other invisible tolka-volunteers are.:D That is if Gallayr wins, the man from tolka will get nothing. Who cares about this tol thing....Ali is not my tol, but give the man a credit. He is making a history and trashes this reer hebel baa kursigaas leh. Before you start lacag buu dhacay and stuff...Weli cid maxkamad ku soo saartay iyo dembi lagu oogey ma leh. Isn't Juriille accused of dumping nuclear waste in gobollada Bari (you can find the evidence on youtube if you have not done so already; this includes interviews with individuals who claim to have helped unloading the materials). The other thing is I witnessed when Abdiqasim and his supporters accused Gallayr of stealing funds, the man went to Mogadishu, defended himself in proofing that those allegations were baseless and he resigned. Who knows that the Siad Barre period allegations are also not made. I heard that some of his deputies stole the money and blamed him which could be true....The man is innocent until proven guilty.:D

You have to know that Gallayr will also finish my candidate's (Dr. Bashir Loyan) dreams, but I have to respect the rule of law. If the majority of MPs vote for him I have no problem with that. Again, he is not a saint but I would rather have someone who is educated and has experience. My only concern is how on earth are Gallayr and Ahmed Ismail samatar going work together?:D May be they will put their differences aside and become friends this time and work for the interest of the nation.

Abwaan   

Mooge;860325 wrote:
war ma haysid ninyoow. mise shakadi bad wada weli "i called mogadishu last night". waxas ninyoow ma soconayso in SOL anymore. I have real information and i am more closer to outcome than anyone else on this website. i wonder what you will say come sunday. that mooge was right all along.
:)

maxaase la isugu faani. sunday is around the corner. we wait and see if galeyr gives you hope ninyoow.
:)

:DMooge, even if my predictions go wrong, I am not insisting that I am 100% right. I am still not convinced on this Farmaajo and Abdiweli unity. Is Farmaajo stu-pid? How can he unite with a man who swept all his trash under the carpet and blamed him for stealing public funds? It is not caqli-gal to me. This is a serious allegation. Taas bal ka jawaaba adiga iyo kooxdu.:D

Abwaan, for the record I am not upset about Galary candidacy. In fact I am not upset about anything. You seem to be dwelling on generalities awoowe. It is not healthy to assume that all of us are against Galary because we share the big tent that is D :D

As for your professed support for this unknown, obscure guy called Looyaan, I don't really know what to make of it. I see him as a spoiler candidate launched to shoot down Farmaajo's more serious candidacy :D, and I am not questioning your intentions

A_Khadar   

xiinfaniin;860313 wrote:
A short term alliance between Abdiweli and Farmaajo is in order , I suppose

What kind of deal those two can work out? Both belong to same clan dimension and if one gets the other losses.. Makes no sense. What happened to the unheartly marriage between Sakiin and Gaas? Did Sakin became untrustiable? Did that cut down before the honey moon ended?

Pirates insults tell me smoking guns.. Go on! Galeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeydh......................

A_Khadar   

Abwaan;860332 wrote:
Duceysane, is upset the same way that you, Duke, Somalia, Mooge and the other invisible tolka-volunteers are.
That is if Gallayr wins, the man from tolka will get nothing. Who cares about this tol thing....Ali is not my tol, but give the man a credit. He is making a history and trashes this reer hebel baa kursigaas leh.
Before you start lacag buu dhacay and stuff...Weli cid maxkamad ku soo saartay iyo dembi lagu oogey ma leh. Isn't Juriille accused of dumping nuclear waste in gobollada Bari (you can find the evidence on youtube if you have not done so already; this includes interviews with individuals who claim to have helped unloading the materials).
The other thing is I witness when Abdiqasim and his supporters accused Gallayr of stealing funds, the man went to Mogadishu, defended himself in proofing that those allegations were baseless and he resigned. Who knows that the Siad Barre period allegations are also not made. I heard that some of his deputies stole the money and blamed him which could be true....The man is innocent until proven guilty.

Waad fahantahay :D:D

It's just pick and choose. Whoever is their side is saint and all others are none other than losers, criminals, warlords etc.. Even ina Yey wasn't warlord according to their books... I wasn’t that big fun of Galeydh, but I am in love with man lately. He is causing nightmares to many here and reveals their extreme selfishness and hatres.

^^Khadar, you need learn one or two about politics. There is a clear alliance between and Sharif Ahmed and Galary, which I think is perfectly fine and could indeed prove to be a political master stroke. Abdiweli is in the ring, and will inevitably try countless permutations before he arrives a winning strategy to snatch the top post from Sharif's jaws. If Sharif Hassan figures in that strategy, it shall so be it. If Farmaajo fits the bill , likewise. But it should not surprise anyone that different moves and maneuvers will be tried and perfected to attain the objective.

Galayr and Abdukarim has played the game very welll ( I mean it). Think about this one for a sec: many thought Taleex will be translated into an active armed rebel, but it was even pregnant with bigger stuff: they (ali and abdikarim, amongst others) devised and successfully carried out a more practical strategy to ensure political relevancy in what truly is a disputed territory with no mechanism for governance or revenue sources. They found Mogadishu and its intriguing political games, and as a result, the biting on Faroole's back is quite evident.

A_Khadar   

Abwaan;860335 wrote:
:DMooge, even if my predictions go wrong, I am not insisting that I am 100% right. I am still not convinced on this Farmaajo and Abdiweli unity. Is Farmaajo stu-pid? How can he unite with a man who swept all his trash under the carpet and blamed him for stealing public funds? It is not caqli-gal to me. This is a serious allegation. Taas bal ka jawaaba adiga iyo kooxdu.

Abwaan you're ruining the little excitement of the day.. Let them have it and entertain that Farmajo is grouping with big D block and Gaas where Galeydh is more isolated than ever before..D:D: For too many reasons, kids won't even buy such craps, but pirates do..

Abwaan   

xiinfaniin;860342 wrote:
Abwaan, for the record I am not upset about Galary candidacy. In fact I am not upset about anything. You seem to be dwelling on generalities awoowe. It is not healthy to assume that all of us are against Galary because we share the big tent that is D

Xiin, Malla isku ciyaaraa? According to my observation meeshaan style waa lagu kala duwan yahay balse aragti waa laga mideysan yahay when it comes to tolka and I do not mean D-Block, warka ha qalloocin ninyahow.

xiinfaniin;860342 wrote:

As for your professed support for this unknown, obscure guy called Looyaan, I don't really know what to make of it. I see him as a spoiler candidate launched to shoot down Farmaajo's more serious candidacy
, and I am not questioning your intentions

As for Bashir, "Qaadirkaaga ka yaabe, ma isagaa nin qarsoon ah". The guy is more educated and reasonable than Farmaajo and he has not been accused of stealing money. How is he is spoiler? I thought Farmaajo's tol was Tayo and most of his supporters are the IDPs who get paid when they take his photos around Mogadisho streets.:D

A_Khadar   

I aggree with you that Gaas is trying anything to tap on the top posts for any means. Like you said, Galeydh and Sharif Ahmed or Gaas and Shariif Xasan make sense since each pair's belongs to a different block which makes possible that both can knock the top seats if they win, but even two shiriifs, it's possible, but Gaas and Farmaajo? Hello! Basically one of them is giving up completely the top posts? If that is the case, yes, otherwise, it's no brainer tat these two can never merge let alone their personal differences where Gaas alleged big crime against Farmajo..

All I see this is a propaganda machine to grab some seats of D block from Galeydh to make it look like the D block are united. Come back dear, it’s Mogadishu as the place and these kind of things will only be nice sleeping bills for likes of Duke, Mooge, and Somalia for the night..

Abwaan   

ElPunto;860359 wrote:
Lol at the chest thumping and hyperventilation. One or the other group may have to hide come Sunday's results.

I will not hide. I am man enough to face the reality and accept defeat. I do not think Somalia as my house. I beleive in dalkan la wadaago.:D By the way, I am not a die-hard Gallayr fan, I was being fair on the guy.