Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

President Shari - Farmaajo did not take no Money

Mooge   

farmajo is only defended by his mother clan (caaliyah) and fathers clan (yunus). loool there are so many alegations from so many people. don't so quick to defend him. i am not defending farole even thoug report said he did somthing. we know goverment corruption exists. stop clan defending farmajo. if he stole he will be in court.

Aaliyyah   

^ If you read my comments I am not defending anyone, I already said abdiwali and farmaajo both need to bring about more than statements denying the allegation.

But, my question to you is why you are not talking about Farole and Abdiwali? but rushing to make comments about Farmaajo? if that isn't being clannish I dont know what it is..

Abwaan   

Mooge;852342 wrote:
farmajo is only defended by his mother clan (caaliyah) and fathers clan (yunus).

ok I am going to partially agree with this although other people defend him too, those idaacadaha ka caashaqay aan iraahdee but here is a question, why do you defend Abdiweli and Farole?

Abwaan   

Taleexi;852345 wrote:
If anyone of them(Sharif, Abdiweli or Farmaajo) comes back, the whole thing is just a big joke.

I agree!

Mooge   

farmajo didn't bring any prove. he only denied and that is it. anybody can deny but we need proof. abdiweli said he has all acounting prove of where the money went during his time. farmajo only said he did not do it and he has some proof but not all. that is difference why people think he is hiding something

Abwaan   

Aaliyyah;852341 wrote:
haye kaad tageersantahay ilaa hada ma diiday magaciisa in aad sheegtid? iska sheeg dee saan bal u eegno in uu nin ka wanagsan yahay inta kale ee isa soo sharaxday?. aana eego bal inaad la timid caqli kale oo ka duwan isku reer baa nahay
:)

loooooool Aaliyyah malla isku ciyaarayaaa? Dr. Bashir Nur Hassan Loyan miyaa nin qarsoon ah? There is awhole thread about him. Check here : http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/65319-Dr.Bashiir-Nuur-Bidaar-Xasan-Looyaan-Oo-Ka-Mid-Noqon-Doona-Musharaxiinta-Bisha-August-2012/page4

Samafal   

The answer to this is an independent investigation and national enquiry of what has gone on. Until then all the individuals involved should be barred from running for presidency. As it is they don't have an incentive to call for an investigation or even an attempt to clear their names.

Mooge   

Abwaan;852347 wrote:
ok I am going to partially agree with this although other people defend him too, those idaacadaha ka caashaqay aan iraahdee but here is a question, why do you defend Abdiweli and Farole?

same reason you defend shariif. LOOL. stop being laba wajile. loool. loyan promised you something which better for you than clan but we all know your narrow interest. yaan ku ceebayn e afka ha ila so gelin . noocago kale wan aqan. lool.

Yunis   

Abwaan;852340 wrote:
Yunis amase Suufi igu sheeg amase i xayeesi, dadka u horreeya ayaad ku jirtaa ee apology aan ka sugayo!

Waa runtaa Xalane, last IMG report baa asba loogu dhammeeyey. Adiga laakiin xoogaa bahasha ka debac, Farmaajo will be a history along with Abdiweli and the two Sharifs, Geedi, Nuur Cadde and Omar Abdirashid, cidna isaga lacag gaar ah soo celi dhihi mayso, ee raggiisuu wax la qabaa, yuusan xil,dambe un u hanqal taagin markaas baa loo yaabaa!

I got no quarrels with all these names you cited (i know its a shock to you, but including Farmaajo) gone from today's political sphere. I am with Tayo, as its broad based institution, which means I am very much comfortable with Dr.Maryama leading it all, unlike you oo wali individual daba taagan.

What is baffling to me – is you awaiting an apology on a discredited allegation made by Mr.Halale who recanted long ago as evidence of proof.

Maaddeey   

Abwaan, wax cad keen hadi kale dadka dadow faraha ka qaad! (ramadan aa lagu jiraa). Hadaad buugiisa uu reeraha wax uga sheegay ku heysatid waa caadi, iska sheeg!. :)

Abwaan   

Maaddeey, Buugga maba akhrin, mana ku haysto, isagana kuma dheggani si gaar ah, waxaan taaganahay inta farta lagu fiiqay oo dhan hanna dhaafeen, intaas ma xumaan baa?

Maaddeey   

Maya, lakin ha la simin niman dufanku ka muuqdo sida A.weli & sharifyo. Monitoring group aa ka baqayo 'alleged' u dhaafin waayey!.