Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

President Shari - Farmaajo did not take no Money

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;851930 wrote:
^ yeah walaal. It seems they are all accused. Allow sahal.

You sound like ilma yar lool@ does not have to prove a jack. He is a PM he has to, he is not above the law.

They have to all bring strong evidence that they are innocent. A statement of denying the allegation does not cut it.

He doesn't, the money wasn't taken during his time, the final answer stands with the Central Bank, now he is facing serious allegations and he simply has not explained where the money went.

Abdiweli was accused of the same thing, but he came forward, and has said his transactions are recorded with the accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers and that the proof is available, why won't Farmaajo do the same?

On June 29, Somalia's Transitional Federal Government

(TFG) signed a contract with PricewaterhouseCoopers Associates

Africa (PWC) for financial management, tracking and monitoring of

development donor funds, government procurement management, and to

develop and implement a financial management capacity-building plan.

Also, if you read the report Fartag states that Farmaajo tried to prevent the report from being released.

Mooge   

could be abdiweli knows that farmajo gave the money to shariif for facilitation and bypassed the central bank loool. don't you hear shariif saying "dowlada cuntay lacagta" loooool. maybe all that abdiweli knows is that money was recieved from pricewaterhousecoopers by the PM office and it didn't deposit full amount according to central bank record.

truth is coming out soon.

Aaliyyah   

Abdiweli was accused of the same thing, but he came forward, and has said his transactions are recorded with the accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers and that the proof is available, why won't Farmaajo do the same?

Like I said earlier, Abdiwali has to bring the proof. A statement that the proof is available is not enough.

That article I posted above states that both Abdiwali and Farmaajo made a statement denying the allegations. Although I am not aware the details of their statements. They have to prove their statements with evidence.

Somalia   

Your right it's not enough, but it's the reason he is cooperating with the the Monitoring Team. I personally do not believe Farmaajo took the money, my own theories to this is that something went down during his administration that would explain why he hasn't explained in full detail.

As for Sheikh Shariif who is defending Farmaajo, this is what the report's conclusion on him was.

The Monitoring Group recommends that the Committee consider censuring President Sharif and Ms. Ossoble for attempting to obstruct the work of the Monitoring Group

Him and Sharif Hassan are way ahead of Abdiweli and Farmaajo.

^ Here is a video where Farmaajo publicly being asked about the alleged corruption , so don't say he didn't came forward :

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Somalia   

I said he didn't explain in full detail, we would have seen articles about it, we saw his denial.

If I watch that video, I won't find out what I stated earlier, we shall leave it to the Central Bank, this is not about Farmaajo stealing the money personally, it's where it went!

Aaliyyah   

this is not about Farmaajo stealing the money personally, it's where it went!

It went to Abdiwali lol ( don't get a heart attack now I am only messing).

It is really sad that our leaders are being accused of corruption. Waa dhib walee Althou they are not the first to be accused of corruption, many government officials are always being accused of corruption. So, they need to be transparent with where the money went.

I am quite pleased we are having this sort of a discussion about our country and its future. The days of "swallowing" millions without ever being asked a question seem to be fading away. It is refreshing to say the least.

Having said that, I don't believe Farmaajo personally stole any money.

Abwaan   

Loool...Farmaajo...miskiin oo hadalkiisa ku billaabay "report-kaan waa soo dhaweynahayaa, runtiina waaba loo baahnaa report-ka noocaan oo kale ah, Waana fiicnaan lahayd hadduu soo bixi lahaa sannad walbaba.....:D doesn't he even know it does come out every year sometimes even twice a year depending on Somalia's events?

Carafaat, adiga Farmaajo keliya maxaa ku daba-dhigay, lacagtu rag badan bay ku maqan tahee?

Maaddeey   

Wa calaykum al salaam. (taladaydiina waad qaadatay) :)

Macallinka, Sharif wuxuu qiray inaan lacagta baanka la marin, maamul xumana dhacday (una bareereen), why?.

Maadeey, Sharifku wuxuu qiray in lacagta qayb kamid ah ay Baanka marin , daruuf jirtay markaasna la isticmaalay.......hadaan lahaynin record tusaya meesha ay martay lacagtaas yes waxaa la dhihi karaa maamul xumaa dhacday.

Laakiin sida video kor ku xusan Farmaajo wuxuu kahadlay meelaha ay lacagaha qaar ay ku baxeen oo waliba record lagahayo acording to him, bal sifiicin u dhagayso.

Farmaajo made a good point when he said even if what Abdiwali is accusing him of is true than he will also be accountable coz he was the deputy Prime Minister.

The other point is if Abdiwali knew the money was mismanaged why did he not say so before the investigation?