Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Women marrying someone younger

Aaliyyah   

^ I don't think one can say oh men do this why not women. It is not the same. However, you are entitled to your preference, if you don't mind a man younger than you. Then, that is fine. As long as you and the one who is 6 years younger than you is okey with it, the rest of the people what they think is irrelevant. Laakin niman kulaleeg ama ka weyn miya laga wayay mesha joogtid markaad mid 6 sano ka yar wax ku darsanasid lol (taas oo kaftan iga aheed)..

take care hun no one needs to hate on you.

If it was good enough for the Prophet(SAW) and Khadijah who am I to complain? I would totally marry a woman that is older than me as long as there was mutual attraction, and I dont mean just in the physical sense.

somalee   

Women are weak in all definitions of the word. Look at it from every perspective. Women need older men as a psychological assurance, deep down they are well aware of their shortcomings and an older man sort of fills that gap for them. One of the few occasions that a woman would happily settle for a younger man is when she's 'too old' herself in which case she would settle for anything. Marrying younger men lifts their self esteem.

Axmed-InaJaad;828184 wrote:
after age 30 women are like expired milk, mouldy bread, why any man wants naag old ah oo alabeeheeda dhulka maraya i will never understand.

Not if she is garoob or has children, garoobada waa barakeesanyihiin, but a single unmarried lady that's 30+ is turn off for me, there must be something wrong or an issue exists. However, there may be few exceptions so lets not put all in on blanket specially the ones in the west because things have changed and we live in different cultures, so they may have been preoccupied themselves with other things like education or work and time has caught up with them or may live in far remote regions and have never had the opportunity to meet the right husband - not necessarily that is anything wrong with these girls, its just the demands and pressures of the western world has overtaken.

Girls get married while young and before the alarm bells.

Rahima   

Juxa;826674 wrote:

Blessed, personalitigiisa wajiga maa ku xeranaa, show me ££££ (aniga ma dhihin yaah)

No juxa, say it isn't so....

As for the question- what ever floats your boat really.

Blessed   

Showqi;816742 wrote:
Blessed, lalama murmo dadka cadheysan ee uu wakhtigu hayo!!! iska daa ha ku daalin kuwaas.

Ninka ragga ah ee caqliga lihi wuu ogyahay gabadha uu jecel yahay, gabadha mustaqbalka fiican la dhisi karayasa, gabadha sharaftiisa aqoontiisa iyo raganimadiisa soo saari karayasa xitaa ha ka weynaato toban ama labaatan sano. Waxaa fiican qof walba in dookhiisa iyo doorashadiisa la tixgaliyo oo la ixtiraamo.

I've missed this post earlier, you're a wise man Showqi. :)

lol Juxa. Maya, pedestal buu ku saarayaa oo mar walba wuu ku garab istaagayaa, like my dumaashi does :P

There is nothing wrong with it. It happens all the time. Personally, I like women who are much older than I am and have been in a relationship with quite few of them. ;)

Khadafi   

Nin-Yaaban;910201 wrote:
There is nothing wrong with it. It happens all the time. Personally, I like women who are much older than I am and have been in a relationship with quite few of them.
;)

Nothing wrong with older women... Naag dhishan ... experience leh maxaa ka maqan?;).