Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Women marrying someone younger

Malika   

^Your in a generous mood ..lol.

Coofle - your theory is flawed and might I add insultive - what has desparation got to do with age?

Blessed   

Malika, I've had shaah Somaali with laxoox and sixin for breakfast today, d'ya think that has quietened down the 'westernised feminist' in me? LOL

Malika   

*Blessed;812400 wrote:
Malika, I've had shaah Somaali with laxoox and sixin for breakfast today, d'ya think that has quietened down the 'westernised feminist' in me? LOL

Loool@westernised feminist - there is a possibility that shaah Somaali had an effect..lol, but will never accept that it has quitened down the 'xaq' iyo 'ruun' jeceyl in you...The man was talking nonsense, expected inaad buudh la dacdii adna your gave him logic answer..lool. .

Taleexi   

War naag weyn oo gaaban ogaada, hadda waa iga talo. Dumarkana waxaan kula talin lahaa inaanay u daymo la'aan ciyaalka xaafadda.

Blessed   

LOL. Malika, don't worry, darling. The logic response doesn't mean that he escapes the 'watch list'. Budhka is never too far away. :D

Coofle   

Malika;812391 wrote:
^Your in a generous mood ..lol.

Coofle - your theory is flawed and might I add insultive - what has desparation got to do with age?

No offense meant Huuuno, only real talk....But it is all about age, unlike men, women have Biological clock of the ovaries ticking,

The more years they lose on finding mr.right, the less eggs remaining they have....Let me ask you, What is the importance of a chicken that cannot give eggs,,,Digaagad xafash bixi waysay waa la qalaa noo...

Ofcourse after 35 and no man in a woman's life is a disaster, that is when they go through through the stages of grieve , Denial-Anger-bargaining-acceptance.....The faster they reach acceptance the faster they find a man....

plz don't get me wrong sis,,I don't have a thing about older girls, my fiancee is even older than me by few years and that is what makes this thread interesting to me,,,Love is always the most important thing, But also reality is harsh...

Coofle   

Carafaat;812415 wrote:
It's all about attraction. Haduu kacsi jiro inta kalena wee iska iman.

camuu, Kacsi waxba maaha, hadii raganimadu kuu buuxdo , garoob 10 dhal ah oo ay ka dhamaatay waala iska biyo biyaysan karaa....

Age is not a problem, I wouldn't mind a scientist who was 5-10 years younger than me (provided I was in my mid-30s or older). But I would mind nin shaqala'aan no matter his age.

Malika   

coofle - dee taasi mahaa 'desparation' taasi waxaa laa dahaa 'nature' - reproduction natural instinct might kick in for some women, thus wanting to quickly get married and have babies. Lakiin taasi anigu umaa arkeyoo as 'desparation' just a natural response to fulfil that need of reproducing.

I am against the subtle oppressive methods on women. If its not , their bodies, their mind, their age, their ability to lead , their basic right to exist; there always something else to keep the woman down. The biological clock nonsense is just another weapon to beat women with - unfortunately many women have been conditioned to think all that has been used against them is true thus some getting desparate. Any thing done in desparation is never right. Of course, I am not denying nature and Gods creation in regards to the reproduction systme of the female kind, I disagree with undertoning agesim.

Blessed   

^Well said. I'm personally annoyed that every Ali and Khaaled thinks he can dictate to every Somali woman.

Coofle;812466 wrote:
No offense meant Huuuno, only real talk....But it is all about age, unlike men, women have Biological clock of the ovaries ticking,

The more years they lose on finding mr.right, the less eggs remaining they have....Let me ask you,
What is the importance of a chicken that cannot give eggs
,Digaagad xafash bixi waysay waa la qalaa noo...

Ofcourse after 35 and no man in a woman's life is a disaster, that is when they go through through the stages of grieve , Denial-Anger-bargaining-acceptance.....The faster they reach acceptance the faster they find a man....

Unlike digaagad xafishtay, a women can and do contribute more than eggs (err babies) to the world. Real talk!

Ah the female biological clock aka the cultural clock. I think Malika put it quite eloquently what i possibly could have said on that. An innate desire to be taken care of by an older man is simply not there for every girl.This is more evident in the changing society where women can take care of themselves financially. Therefore the younger guy appeal is not far fetched and is viable, assuming all the ingredients are there. It still does all come down to individual level though.

Aaliyyah   

^ I dont think it changed much now even thou women can take care of themselves financially speaking. i BELIEVE it is universal for women to always want someone older that is to prefer. Of course if they end up liking someone younger maybe nowadays they are a bit lenient to change their ways than previously in the past. But, it is still the preference for most i WOULD SAY.

Cofle loool hahah@miyan korinaya...those old ladies have a valid point. :)

Showqi   

*Blessed;813099 wrote:
^Well said. I'm personally annoyed that every Ali and Khaaled thinks he can dictate to every Somali woman.

Unlike digaagad xafishtay, a women can and do contribute more than eggs (err babies) to the world. Real talk!

Blessed, lalama murmo dadka cadheysan ee uu wakhtigu hayo!!! iska daa ha ku daalin kuwaas.

Ninka ragga ah ee caqliga lihi wuu ogyahay gabadha uu jecel yahay, gabadha mustaqbalka fiican la dhisi karayasa, gabadha sharaftiisa aqoontiisa iyo raganimadiisa soo saari karayasa xitaa ha ka weynaato toban ama labaatan sano. Waxaa fiican qof walba in dookhiisa iyo doorashadiisa la tixgaliyo oo la ixtiraamo.

Chimera   

You could die tomorrow, so would it really matter if the guy you liked is five years younger? It's not like you were promised tomorrow.

Biological clock is meaningless, there are so many beautiful Somali orphans that need a home today, and I'm pretty sure those well off Somali sisters could provide them with one, if by misfortune they found themselves infertile, or they decided they aren't interested in giving birth themselves.