Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Women marrying someone younger

Taleexi   

Chimera - If I may follow up.... there is a trend in the diaspora that girls are pursuing school iyo waxaan loo joogin and getting marry late or not-marrying at all --in another words their say-wallahi time frame is been abused and extended beyond believe -- therefore, i would suggest that girls book Turkish Airline to Mogadishu oo wax ha iska soo xushaan koleyba dhul dhicimaayaane...

Chimera;826020 wrote:
You could die tomorrow, so would it really matter if the guy you liked is five years younger? It's not like you were promised tomorrow.

Biological clock is meaningless, there are so many beautiful Somali orphans that need a home today, and I'm pretty sure those well off Somali sisters could provide them with one, if by misfortune they found themselves infertile, or they decided they aren't interested in giving birth themselves.

Malika!! I am psychic...i see u with boy-toy!! lol

Malika   

^Hello Rudy - why Chimera when your there? You will do just fine, the LA tell like it is toy-boy.. We could be eathing cheese cake together..lol

As for Chimera, am his Aaye - isku xishood warya.

Well said Chimera.

Word pretty lady...i am expensive toy-boy though!! One bimmer...and i am all yours!! lol. Where are u these days!! u must in london town and just getting up. Its almost mid-nite in la and i am getting ready for nitty nite.

Its so cold in la...i still have my fire on and its may. I remember when i use to fry eggs on my balcony in may in la!! Its been cloudy and running the whole last 5 days!! wow.

Ibtisam   

Lol @ I just want MAN!

Blessed: ...

" They as fussy as they were in there early 20s and sometimes let silly things like
age, job
get in the way of getting to know a really nice man, it's a constant debate I have with some of my GFs. As for the father complex, I think that too is due to dhaqan conditi[oning, there's the assumption that an older man can take care of a family.

eeeer Blessed since when did JOB become a silly requirement!!! :eek: :eek: :P

As for age, some guys tent to remain kids right up to about 28 29, after which point waa man-ish with possible upgraded to a man, I guess most girls dont want to baby sit or mummy some dude. Laakin a real man is a man, regardless of the age, older or younger- superficial to hold their age against anyone- man or women.

wyre   

There is nothing called baby-sit, as long as ninka uu yahay qaangaar then duq iyo mid ka yar ba wuu dhaqi karaa, if he is mentally sick then ma sheegin

Ibtisam   

Yes there is such thing as baby sitting, if someone still dont know what they want, is silly or immature or easily impressionable and influenced! it is baby sitting and a lot of work. They just need to finish all that and figure things out on their own before they get tangled up with someone else life. But sadly Somalis have a habit of saying ha guursado wuu ku deegi or he will mature or responsibility will be good for him= eeer trail and error marriage anyone?

wyre   

Lolz that's what I referred to mentally sick, taas wey dhacdaa, but I was talking ab't dadka miirka qabo

Ibtisam   

No They are not mentally sick- they just have some growing to do, or as they did not grown up yet- it takes some people longer. You cannot call it mental sick.

Somalia   

One of my friends was hit on by a Somali woman, he said in her late 30s or early 40s. She asked him where he lived and he said "I live at home, you know with my mom, I thought you knew", and she said "Who's your mom?", and it turns out she was her friend. She told him to keep it a secret.

It was a funny story.

NGONGE   

Young or old, rich or poor, now or later; you, fellow men, are going to end up marrying a woman. Women, as I keep telling anyone who would listen, ARE MAD. Your case will be more severe if she happens to be older than you. Though the words "samir iyo imaan" are usually said when someone dies, I actually believe they're more apt when someone gets married. Women are mad.

Ibtisam   

LOOOOL samir iyo Iman @ weddings from now on. lol.

Your women are mad theory refuses to take off old man

NGONGE   

*Ibtisam;826080 wrote:
LOOOOL samir iyo Iman @ weddings from now on. lol.

Your women are mad theory refuses to take off old man

I know. People don't have my foresight dee. If every man believed that women are mad, you would never have fights and divorces. Samir iyo imaan is all that's required.