Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Our Position on the war on Khatumo

'Liibaan';782477 wrote:
Xaji X, you are radical clan secessionist, and your snm/Somalidiid-land is clan-Jabhad. thousands of your clan leaders and clan soldiers were working for Government of Somalia and Somali National Army during 1980s, and today there is so many from your clan who work for TFG Government.

Most of the current leaders of snm/Somaliland Clan Enclave like warrencade, Gaboose,Riyaale, Cigaal, Cirro, Waraabe (the infamous informer), etc, all of them were working for Somali Government in the period between 1980-1991.

Xaji X as clan-secessionist you want to divide your country Somalia along fake clan and colonial lines. you want your own snm/Somalidiid clan-state, your own snm/somalidiid clan flag, your own snm/somalidiid clan militia.

Liibaan where does the Somalia border ends according to you that's a question i want to ask you second

Yes there are individuals who worked for the former Somali government but what is the point the government is no longer there.

What do you want me to say they should be killed or something come on son. The TFG officials cannot visit their homeland they have allied them selves with the other group and they left Somaliland for good. Again i don't see you're point, My point is you try to portray the Somaliland army as a one clan army at the same time 100s of you're clan daily defect according to you're websites how is that possible if it is a one clan army?

Taleexi   

Oodweyne;782432 wrote:
^^^
:D

it must really be a funny world; or at any rate a one from alternative universe, when one could argue (with straight face, no less) that Somaliland is illegal state or even, an illegal charade. Whilst, on the other hand, this
"two-day-wonder"
call
Kkaatumo
, is a legit entity....

But, then, again, some of our sisters really ought to have stuck with entertaining us; particularly, with the latest output from the ever resourceful
Ms. Saado Cali
and her
"fighting songs"
, indeed...

After all, as old Communist (or at any rate, the Marxist of old European continent) used to have it, that he business of capitalism is that of:
each to his ability
; and, theirs, as a vanguard of historical inevitability, was:
each to his need

Hence, let’s hope, our dearest
Ms. Caaaliya
, will stick with that notion of:
each with his/her ability
. And, leave this sort of argument (which is clearly above her well-tendered head by a obligatory hijab) to those who could reason beyond their anger, indeed..

Wallee Saado Cali insomnia badan waa kugu riday. If I were you I would appreciate the lady because after all she is a very objective figure... She stood with you in your darkest hour .... Illowshiiyo dhowaa, ma umul baa.

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;782495 wrote:
Liibaan where does the Somalia border ends according to you that's a question i want to ask you second

Yes there are individuals who worked for the former Somali government but what is the point the government is no longer there.

What do you want me to say they should be killed or something come on son. The TFG officials cannot visit their homeland they have allied them selves with the other group and they left Somaliland for good. Again i don't see you're point, My point is you try to portray the Somaliland army as a one clan army at the same time 100s of you're clan daily defect according to you're websites how is that possible if it is a one clan army?

Your snm/Somaliland clan faction cannot claim all the territories of Former British Somali Colony, SNM clan-secessionists want their own clan-state, while at the same time they want to claim, invade and attack other Somali regions/clans. Impossible

Taleexi   

ahahhah ... we've similarities when it comes to the influence of hot women on us ... but be objective and fair to Saado with regards to her consistent political stands throughout. Her then sexiness is matter of another time and another fore - Get that or be square.

Taleexi   

Halgamaad Aalliyah ma ka filayo, kamana suurowdo, inay reer SL ugu hor niikiso Hargeisa iyada oo her birthplace LA arkaysa balse maxaan iska daalinaynaa waa inoo xagaaga danbe .... inaga oo geed hadh macaan hoos fadhina, shaah hayl iyo qorfe lehna fiiq tukaalaynayna inaan dhowr qodob ka wada hadalo kow, sida dhalanteedkii gooni isu taaga loogu jabay, iyo waxyaabo la mid ah.

Aaliyyah   

Oodweyne, looks to me you went speechless and had nothing constructive to write. Complete gibberish..

As for Saado Cali she won't be singing any songs for somaliland. But, it is more likely that after the conference your warlord silanyo will bring our beautiful blue flag to hargeisa..so let me give you some head start to think abt that foreseeable future so you don't die out of heart attack when it happens...so be a good lad and start practicing HIP HIp Hooray Somalia..

Salaam

Zack.....

Guru, you got the wrong end of the stick, saaxib. My point was that Siilaanyo organised all those demos to show the Brits that no matter what concessions he himself might be willing to make, the people will not allow it. I mean, why else does he get all the SL political parties to agree to such demos and why drag islaamaha Burco & Berbera out into the streets if the case was only about little old Khaatumo? The show of "unity" must have been specifically organised with this conference in mind, saaxib.

The above quote demonstrates what NGONGE thinks about aspirations of the secessionists while the SSC community is not worthy of the same courtesy.

Mind we are not talking about political leaders but people themselves whom NGONGE have would us believe that Siilaanyo will be crucified if he betrays the people's cause. Now, NGONGE would want us to think folks in Buhoodle don't have the same convictions and can be coerced or wooed and if that all fails, the all-equipped 20 expereinced ciidanka qaranka will teach them a lesson.

The Zack   

Che, true that. The old man thinks that one community is superior to another community. He thinks that one community deserves sympathy while the other don't. I was going to put him on the spot this morning but I was quite busy with work and didn't have the time to do just that. I asked him why he had that wicked idea and his response was ask them not me LOL. Why would I ask them, it is he who believes that crap.

P.s. The "well-equiped" national army with the "20 YEARS experience" (LOL) couldn't do a &%^* in Buuhoodle, they went back to where they came from 2 times in a week. Not sure what NGONGE thinks of that :)