Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Puntland Administration's Betrayal of the SSC People

Ibtisam   

Che

You know I don't bother usual, a part of me wants to support and join the campaign for their legitimate concerns [there are a few] because life is precious even if one is lost, laakin they circulate around bulshid malayacin and put all the eggs in one basket carried by incompetent diaspora based men and they refuse to hold their own traitors to account. Even worse when this is pointed out, they go psycho and run off to post another song. I hate badly conducted campaigns. :cool:

Kow- Who pays SSC festive? Last time I checked there were no any contributions coming from Hargeisa. Please, by all means advice me if I'm reading between the lines.

And what was coming from the other sides ??? ,,,,, don't tell me dhowr kiis oo qamadi ah baa loo soo dhiibay wasiirradii laga eryay Buuhoodle last time. The aid goes to the save and stable areas of the region and that is how it is done.

Labo- If benchmarking and comparative analysis mean anything to you. The clan enclave has by far spends much more lavishly on their elusive day compared to all other Somali regional admin celebrations of course while many children and elderly suffer and sleep hungry in Hargeisa and Buroa thus, for the sake of decency don't come here and lecture us what is the moral thing to do.

Taasi hawl adiga kuu taala maaha ,,,, The reason that those celebrations are a pain in your Az*z is because of this. It is politics and as long as it makes you scream like this it is an indicator that the job is well done. :D

Saddex: SSC has no lack of leadership and their place in Somali history attests that but their situation wuxuu la mid yahay ninkii habartu legeday ee markii la waydiiyay ee lagu yiri - War maxaa kugu dhacay waad na ceebaysay magaacaa jirye sowtan habartu ku sabaaxadaysay wuxuu ku jawaabay.... War nimanyahow caadiyan anigaa habarta uga adag balse saddex calaamo bay isku darsatay:

Anigoo si xun u taagnaa

Meeshoo sisib ahayd

Iyo habartoo sinsaaro tiqiin

Sidaas darteed waxyaabo baa ka khaldamay reer SSC haddase ilihii dhibaatooyinka oo dhan waa la qeexay saxidoodaana waxaa loogu guda jiraa si carcar leh ee isbedel degdeg ah yaan la sugi waayin.

History proves lots of things ............. the mistakes are what we are talking about and let's see when they are solved. Since then, they will remain fatal mistakes and will be dealt acoordingly.

Afar: Those of you who might've missed Puntland is NOT equal to Somaliland. SL is a clannish, secessionist enclave who wants to enslave and oppress SSC, Maakhir, Adwal communities and thus their philosophy must be rejected by any means necessary.

Maxaa la yidhi "Doqontu intaanad doqon ku odhan bay doqon ku tidhaahdaa" .......... You just can't see the difference but yet feel there is a difference. It is simple, Somaliland is set to be a country and thus have to deal with lots of things. The other one is a simple clan enclave that is shrinking by the day. Imisaan lahaa wax qabyaalad lagu dhisay ma taagnaado ,,, it is like Onion ,,, if yesterday it was about the Big H thing ,,, see where it is going now and loosing Raas Casayr as the last one .................. You can keep claiming the people "and u have the right to do so" but in reality one can see the different if he/she is looking with a healthy eyes.

Shan: Dee walasaqada iska tunta while it lasts tani waxay u egtahay: ha is dayso diidee, ha is raamsatee daa

Walasaqadaa adigaa imika lagugu og yahaye inoo wad ......................... Gabaygaasna waa laguu yaqaan cidii lahayd :D

Ibti-whoever is conducting ssc campaign is not that different. Every group in Somalia is caught in the same endless cycle, only difference is some think they are doing better than others-if anything defines us as Somalis, it's the word stagnation. In our virtual world, SOL is testament to that.

Ibtisam   

Che -Guevara;726398 wrote:
Ibti-whoever is conducting ssc campaign is not that different. Every group in Somalia is caught in the same endless cycle, only difference is some think they are doing better than others-if anything defines us as Somalis, it's the word stagnation. In our virtual world, SOL is testament to that.

That is very true! I generally feel the same about all of them[somalis]. Endless cycles and catch 22's.

A_Khadar   

Seems that people have no life over the weekend... On the screen and keyboard.. When did you filled all 7 pages.

SSC is a timely, effective organization in confronting the notion of dismembering Somalia. It is true that it has resorted to rabble-rousing tactic to garner support, it appealed the lowest domination, it used misconstrued facts but all of that is fine as long their primary focus remains opposing separating Somalia on where it matters the most, on the ground. It is doing what any activist organization does...

Puntland is a political arrangement that can only be broken by another consultative conference just like the one that conceived it in the first place. Protest articles, emails and other accusations in the clannish venues will have no impact on the basic constructs of the entity.

Somaliland's reach in SSC area was not done by force ...it came about as a result of a skillful tactic in marketing to specific segments of that community and by retail politicking. To undo what it did will take time.

Don't look at the separatist flag; look at who' s carrying it deep in Widh-widh, close to Tuka-raq, and hoisted at the Laascaanood up town. SSC is making such tactic a passe' that could never be repeated so easily and effectively again.

Sheeko rag: where is our old pal, Oodweyne? I am hearing stuff I would like him confirm about the Yosin Mother in Hawd!!!

The issue with Puntland is internal and localised to the current administration. I'm not sure why it's being equated with Somaliland in this regard. The only issue SSC has with the PL admin is their lack of decisive action on LA. This lack of interest and action is what woke up the community and created the current SSC movement. Any analyst worth his or her salt would have been able to predict what would happen when the dual actions of SL (invading a region that doesn't have any interest in seceding ) and PL (stepping back even though they're the political representation for the region) were put together:- i.e. a new political and military group would pop up. This is after all Somalia and no region would ever settle for or accept expansion from another region, clan or political entity.

In terms of leadership and divisions - so much is being made about the SSC when it comes to these two things. SSC leadership, I would think, wouldn't be that different from other leaders in Somalia today. Somaliland, Puntland and TFG leaders are hardly trailblazers themselves. Corrupt, ineffectual and lacking anything resembling charisma - that's our general leadership today. And yet no one is pointing the finger at any of you and expecting you to do something tangible about Silaanyo and his cabinet's greed or Faroole and his multitude of mistakes. So why should the likes of Taleex be expected to give a dressing down to traditional or, for that matter, self-appointed 'leaders' in SSC? It's a bit silly, isn't it?

Now, I don't believe many, if any, SSC supporters on SOL would agree with or support Xaglatoosiye or the khusuusi if they failed to do their job. I certainly wouldn't. They deserve constructive criticism as leaders - something we don't often see in regional politics. As for the garaads, well they deserve our respect and reverence but, as far as I'm concerned, they shouldn't have a place in politics unless they get elected for a particular position. It's this confusion between the traditional and the chosen leaders that SL has been exploiting but I don't think they will be able to keep it up. Next are those other 'leaders' that keep popping up - you know, the injineers, the doctores, the gaashaanles and the siyaasiyiin who invariably speak for the whole community by virtue of clan - well I can't make head nor tail of those. No idea what can be done about them except to let them seek nurture from wherever suits them. Lastly Xaabsade, the ace-card of every SSC critic, koley waxay ilatahay inuu odaygaasi heli doono wuxuu soo shaqaystay.

SSC is finally awake, wey tashatay, weyna ogtahay the obstacles hor yaala.

For those of us out here and back at home who have a stake in the future of this region, this much is clear:

- What we do know: Is that Xaglatoosiye and the Khusuusi were chosen as leaders of the SSC by consensus.

- What we can do: Is wait and see if they do a good job and hold them accountable and replace them if they don't.

- What we can't do: is be responsible or accountable for any random man or woman who wants an income from whatever source they can larch onto.

*Ibtisam;726393 wrote:
Che

You know I don't bother usual, a part of me wants to support and join the campaign for their legitimate concerns [there are a few] because life is precious even if one is lost, laakin they circulate around bulshid malayacin and put all the eggs in one basket carried by incompetent diaspora based men and they refuse to hold their own traitors to account. Even worse when this is pointed out, they go psycho and run off to post another song. I hate badly conducted campaigns. :cool:

Hey Ibti, how goes? I see what you're trying to say but you need not be so concerned with the SSC campaign - after all it only begun less than two years ago and they've already dealt several embarrassing blows to SL, even in their 'confused' state. Imagine if they were actually more organised, unified and better funded? Cidiba islama hadli lahayn soo maaha?

A_Khadar   

Valenteenah.;726575 wrote:
The issue with Puntland is internal and localised to the current administration. I'm not sure why it's being equated with Somaliland in this regard. The only issue SSC has with the PL admin is their lack of decisive action on LA. This lack of interest and action is what woke up the community and created the current SSC movement. Any analyst worth his or her salt would have been able to predict what would happen when the dual actions of SL (invading a region that doesn't have any interest in seceding ) and PL (stepping back even though they're the political representation for the region) were put together:- i.e. a new political and military group would pop up. This is after all Somalia and no region would ever settle for or accept expansion from another region, clan or political entity.

In terms of leadership and divisions - so much is being made about the SSC when it comes to these two things. SSC leadership, I would think, wouldn't be that different from other leaders in Somalia today. Somaliland, Puntland and TFG leaders are hardly trailblazers themselves. Corrupt, ineffectual and lacking anything resembling charisma - that's our general leadership today. And yet no one is pointing the finger at any of you and expecting you to do something tangible about Silaanyo and his cabinet's greed or Faroole and his multitude of mistakes. So why should the likes of Taleex be expected to give a dressing down to traditional or, for that matter, self-appointed 'leaders' in SSC? It's a bit silly, isn't it?

Now, I don't believe many, if any, SSC supporters on SOL would agree with or support Xaglatoosiye or the khusuusi if they failed to do their job. I certainly wouldn't. They deserve constructive criticism as leaders - something we don't often see in regional politics. As for the garaads, well they deserve our respect and reverence but, as far as I'm concerned, they shouldn't have a place in politics unless they get elected for a particular position. It's this confusion between the traditional and the chosen leaders that SL has been exploiting but I don't think they will be able to keep it up. Next are those other 'leaders' that keep popping up - you know, the injineers, the doctores, the gaashaanles and the siyaasiyiin who invariably speak for the whole community by virtue of clan - well I can't make head nor tail of those. No idea what can be done about them except to let them seek nurture from wherever suits them. Lastly Xaabsade, the ace-card of every SSC critic, koley waxay ilatahay inuu odaygaasi heli doono wuxuu soo shaqaystay.

For those of us out here and back at home who have a stake in the future of this region, this much is clear:

- What we do know: Is that Xaglatoosiye and the Khusuusi were chosen as leaders of the SSC by consensus.

- What we can do: Is wait and see if they do a good job and hold them accountable and replace them if they don't.

- What we can't do: is be responsible or accountable for any random man or woman who wants an income from whatever source they can larch onto.

Hey Ibti, how goes? I see what you're trying to say but you need not be so concerned with the SSC campaign - after all it only begun less than two years ago and they've already dealt several embarrassing blows to SL, even in their 'confused' state. Imagine if they were actually more organised, unified and better funded? Cidiba islama hadli lahayn soo maaha?

Val, you said it all and well. Don't mind Ibti's recent mantara, it's just clanish true color of hers she was hiding just re-surficed..

Ibtisam   

Valenteenah.;726575 wrote:

This I agree with, in so far as the response of SSC [both nomads here and the leaders] is concerned the outburst and out cry is a bit late[PL has not cared about SSC for a while and reaction it is an exaggeration i.e. they are not killing you]

Val I am not relying on Silaanyo to win me a war of survival right now, [i'm not really aware of the said cabinet greed in any case], he is not leading a resistant group and I already gave the example of IF he turned around now and decided to join PL or even Somalia, his own sub sub sub clan will burn him alive forget the rest of the community, you will not find a single sole making an excuse for him, let alone defending him on a forum. It would be the ultimate betrayal right? People in tall buildings and their daily life not threaten, in safety will not push/ shake the balance for a few [or many] mistakes Faroolo made or Silaanyo because their daily life and bread is secured. How you can then compare this to a group of people saying: "we are occupied, treated like slaves, ethnic cleansing etc but I will leave my survival up to others who I know are little corrupt, maybe a little bad, maybe bad management to change my situation, after all everyone else is backing their own corrupt set of leaders. WHAT?

Now, I don't believe many, if any, SSC supporters on SOL would agree with or support Xaglatoosiye or the khusuusi if they failed to do their job. I certainly wouldn't. They deserve constructive criticism as leaders - something we don't often see in regional politics. As for the garaads, well they deserve our respect and reverence but, as far as I'm concerned, they shouldn't have a place in politics unless they get elected for a particular position. It's this confusion between the traditional and the chosen leaders that SL has been exploiting but I don't think they will be able to keep it up. Next are those other 'leaders' that keep popping up - you know, the injineers, the doctores, the gaashaanles and the siyaasiyiin who invariably speak for the whole community by virtue of clan - well I can't make head nor tail of those. No idea what can be done about them except to let them seek nurture from wherever suits them. Lastly Xaabsade, the ace-card of every SSC critic,
koley waxay ilatahay inuu odaygaasi heli doono wuxuu soo shaqaystay.

Amen to that, the ultimate question is who has the ultimate powers? The elders or the politicians. While this confusion exists in other somali groups, there is a hierarchy for all issues where one overrules the other. Of course this structure is only possible in a semi formal system, so not sure if it can benefit SSC.

Time is a teller of every tale, maybe it is still that time period where they are awake but still sleepy.

Even if SSC has previously used the same random people as their leaders and parade them around as their spokes people? I am specifically referring to the guys in SL NOW who 2 months ago were leading a fraction of the SSC army and were on every radio and newspaper, tomorrow when they decide they are with the SSC cause AGAIN [and they will] how can SSC again give them positions and parade them around as their new [insert position] yet say we are not accountable for these people?

Hey Ibti, how goes? I see what you're trying to say but you need not be so concerned with the SSC campaign - after all it only begun less than two years ago and they've already dealt several embarrassing blows to SL, even in their 'confused' state.

SSC cannot have it both ways my dear [i.e. we want attention for what is going on therefore we will fabricate stories, claim genocide, attack business people, but yet when we [none SSC] comment the sheeko is you are the wrong clan so don't be so concerned with SSC]. Does SSC live in a vacuum, where ONLY "they" as the supposed current victim can bunch people together as guilty by clan association and iska daladace landing on different, unsuspecting, uninvolved sub clans simply by them being a default *isa*aq. After all is this not one of the major complaints and claims against the SNM movement, must every new jabhad make the same mistakes? So, yes it is in my interest for SSC to focus their campaigns and conduct it without isku so dac on our part.

Secondly SSC is not a 2year campaign, it has resurfaced on and off for the 20years SL has been active, that is a long time. And like any somali politics SSC has been recycling the same old shirts who have been speaking in different tongues and blowing with the wind. It looks like it is not going away and the cycle will continue, so we shall all wait and see together [if we live long enough] where this lands. That is still not to say that a short well planned campaign would've been better for us all. :D

Imagine if they were actually more organised, unified and better funded? Cidiba islama hadli lahayn soo maaha?

Indeed imagine, of course we can all dream, since we are dreaming; Imagine if Somalia started functioning, raised an army in the south and started a big push in conjunction with the new jabhad of the North (SSC)- it would be history repeating itself- only this time it would be to build a nation rather than getting rid of a dictator. :cool:

Khadar; Indeed never mind Ibti, what is Khadar promoting? is it not clan survival?? is SSC based on something other than clan? I did not think so; :cool:

In general, the Somali saying beentaad hoor runtaad dambi aye wax yeesha.

Degel   

Xaartoosiye (aka Xaglatoosiye) is not the leader of Reer Garaad clan. As a matter fact no one recognize him in nearly all of Reer Garaad Clan territory. The whole SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga was not unanimous decision from reer Garaad clan; to the contrary, it was started by few disgruntled politicians who lost the last election in PL. They held the event in a hotel in a Nairobi, and when they asked for traditional elder legitimacy in Buurawadal, Boocame district, 11 of 13 Reer Garaad clan Garaads rejected their proposal. These eleders confirmed their unanimous support to the great state of PL. In fact, the only place in the 16 years where Reer Garaad met and supported in full consensus was the formation and the creation of PL.

Truth be told, most of the leaders of the SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga have desperately tried to get seats from SL, and to this day, they are still trying.

With respect to the LA situation, SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga are one of the biggest obstacle against any removal of SL from that territory.

If you even look at the recent wars between Reer Garaad and SL militia in 2011, it is clear, the SSC Hogaanka was very very marginal, and PL were the determinant factor that kept turning the tide towards Reer Garaad clan's favor. All of the ammunition, food, medical, military experts, formations, battle-field tactics, and even providing military might was PL. Truth be told, the leaders of SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga only hate PL because they did not get the seats they wanted and, in a desperate attempt, are trying to make noises to get seats from SL president Siilaanyo. Some of them state we were in the same school, therefore, we have a shot of him giving us seats. So far Siilaanyo failed to give them seats KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Finally, nearly all of the efforts of SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga are based in cyberspace. They collect money from islaamaha and give that money to kids who write jidbaale.com, horufadhi.com, SSC.net, AllSSC.com, and the people who make big noises in SOL and SNET.

Let me conclude what started in bogus, will remain in bogus. Shuushow bax sharow guur. The supporters of the SSC Booga Booga group would not be allowed to fill the pages of cyberspace without any rebuttle from the decent and genuine Reer Garaad clan. Hiding behind SSC Hogaanka and 'liberation' while stating "Waar Siilaanyow Ra'iisul-Wasaare na sii" will not go without being busted.

Taleexi   

Degel: Bal cantarabaqash-kaaga sii bal balaadhi. You've no clothes.

Ibti: Waxay la mid tahay hasha geela cunta ee cabaada.

Reer SSC like any other community in Somalia they've their own issues. And they're just collecting their dividend. Let me say few points though.

1- I hope Ibti is not asking about SSC and reer Puntland's bond of brotherhood. Waalida reerka waa aqaanaayo waa ka suurowdaa.

2- SSC community have made up their minds and anyone who is in a grandiose delusional waagaa ku beryi.

3- No question about it - SSC community have to make some drastic decisions here onward in regards to restructuring of their way of governance and leadership hierarchy but that is none of your business or Is it?

4- You should be the last person complaining about name calling - cajaa'ib maroodigu takarta saaran ma arkee kan ta kale ku joogta buu arkaa

Finally, let us chill out oo aan halkaa ku waabino bal maanta.

Aaliyyah   

Taleex it shouldnt ever bother u what someone writes here behind their screen. It really doesn't matter...do what you can for what you believe. Thats all theres to it! nacnacda badan ee maanto dhan politics sectionka Sol ka socda wa laga wacanyahay..

salaam

Ibtisam   

:cool: Taleexi as usual, like a wraparound baad waada- yad yad yad ya it is none of your business yad yad yad ya, Puntiland is my brother yad yad ya baad stuck ku tahey. :cool:

Really waxaad raabtan just cheerleaders and empty jiibs, so reer SSC ha isu jiibs in peace and we shall observe and see where it gets your cause. Ninki diman waya wuu jooga. Enjoy people.

Ibti, I'm not sure I got all of your post but I think the gist is that you think SSC are employing outdated tactics that have already failed elsewhere? If that's it, then you might well be right. We do all seem to be going round in circles, don't we? It's a little bit surreal actually - you look at everything that's happening and you get this sense of deja vu and wonder how it is the people who are in the thick of it all don't feel or see this themselves. I kinda feel like that about SL's actions over the last few years. Isn't it slightly strange that the whole objective and purpose behind SL seeking independence is that the last Somali regime tried to subdue people who were unhappy with the status quo by force? And yet here is SL today, twenty years later, on the verge of repeating the same mistake that set them on their current path. It's an odd twisted world for sure.

I might be a bit of a hippy (as NG always accuses) but I really don't understand why we (as in our politicians) can't attempt to solve issues through positive dialogue.