Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Puntland Administration's Betrayal of the SSC People

Degel   

Axmed-InaJaad;726318 wrote:
degel aka udun

waryaa what you doing here in SOL, because they banned you from snet? lol

Another guy was calling me Cowke and you calling me Udun. The truth is no one knowns who I am.

OdaySomali;726322 wrote:
looooooooooooooooooooooooooool i've noticed that a lot of Snet peoples have joined SOL recently and others have been here a while [i.e. resident SOL'ers]. Even with their different names it is easy to spot them.

lol its true, you snet refugees need to be tagged and banned. and who might u be?

Taleexi   

War intaan 1/2 marathon-ka soo ordayey saaka secessionists have had a free ride on this thread. To Ibti and Co, your inhuman, lopsided, unjust and detrimental of your cantarabaqash are well noted. I've been vindicated once more because I didn't expect anything better than this.

Horaa loo yidhi madax muuqda iyo mindi af daran midna lagama samro koley maskaxda gudhsan ee Queen clan-ka rajo weyn ma leh balse sidii Sahra Ahmed - tolow Bal aan heesaha ku dayo :)

Kow- Who pays SSC festive? Last time I checked there were no any contributions coming from Hargeisa. Please, by all means advice me if I'm reading between the lines.

Labo- If benchmarking and comparative analysis mean anything to you. The clan enclave has by far spends much more lavishly on their elusive day compared to all other Somali regional admin celebrations of course while many children and elderly suffer and sleep hungry in Hargeisa and Buroa thus, for the sake of decency don't come here and lecture us what is the moral thing to do.

Saddex: SSC has no lack of leadership and their place in Somali history attests that but their situation wuxuu la mid yahay ninkii habartu legeday ee markii la waydiiyay ee lagu yiri - War maxaa kugu dhacay waad na ceebaysay magaacaa jirye sowtan habartu ku sabaaxadaysay wuxuu ku jawaabay.... War nimanyahow caadiyan anigaa habarta uga adag balse saddex calaamo bay isku darsatay:

Anigoo si xun u taagnaa

Meeshoo sisib ahayd

Iyo habartoo sinsaaro tiqiin

Sidaas darteed waxyaabo baa ka khaldamay reer SSC haddase ilihii dhibaatooyinka oo dhan waa la qeexay saxidoodaana waxaa loogu guda jiraa si carcar leh ee isbedel degdeg ah yaan la sugi waayin.

Afar: Those of you who might've missed Puntland is NOT equal to Somaliland. SL is a clannish, secessionist enclave who wants to enslave and oppress SSC, Maakhir, Adwal communities and thus their philosophy must be rejected by any means necessary.

Shan: Dee walasaqada iska tunta while it lasts tani waxay u egtahay: ha is dayso diidee, ha is raamsatee daa

Bilan haddaan maqanahay af hayeenkayga SSC baad tahay illeyn amba ceeb lama rabo Puntland-e oo had iyo goor markay saxan tahay waa is garab taagaaye.

Axmed-InaJaad;726327 wrote:
lol its true, you snet refugees need to be tagged and banned. and who might u be?

haha who am I, I'm OdaySomali here... but you can try and guess.

So you are Sland camp, a bit of Joker... Let me guess,,, you are ... corruption aka Ke*** ?

Aaliyyah   

well put Talex, I just have to add that yes somaliland is one clan state who wants to separate. However, noting that I still dont support puntland anymore. They havent done anything for the SSC people..so as far as I am concerned SSC is not part of neither group!! so they should both concern themselves with their issues.

Degel lol you have shown your true color so u are a puntlander.... lemme draw a scenario, say somaliland hired few men from bosaso and tried to cause chaos in there? wouldnt puntland step up and do something about it? absolutely yes. Why? because they do value their cities. However, with the case of SSC tehy did not bother cuz truth to be told they have never cared for the ppl of SSC...way iska tirsadaan uun afka. They haven't tried to do anything about that, and they are always just like you are doing today pointing fingers at the few men caloosha u shaqeestayaasha. If SSC was ever considered part of puntland by puntland they would have went out of their way to get rid of those few men. But, they didn't and that shows they never ever considered reer SSC to be part of them..hadalna haan ma buuxsho somali dhahada they can say all day SSC is part of puntland but when it came to reality they havent stepped up...marka sheeko uma baahni anigu! sadexda nine caloshooda u shaqeesta xoog ma lahaan laheen if puntland stepped up...And, since they kept repeating ppl of SSC should do something abt their cities and it is not for us to come (you see with them playing the game us vs them wtf wasnt SSC part of them?)..

Well now we woke up and we are united and we are going to do something about our cities..we don't need them appearing and disappearing when it suits them..

im done with this discussion

salaam

Taleexi   

Aaliyah: I'm with you Aaliyah with the exception of PL has no ambitions of expansionism policies and the liquidations of our community. It certainly wants to capitalize everyone in the former Puntland and I totally object that: After all, politics is a dirty business and we've got to play by all its forms in any time and place of our suiting. Waa in aan biyaha iyo gaaska kala garanaa. While SL is not only a threat to Somalia in proper but to our own existence - that is the difference I see personally.

Finally, SSC will only be victorious once we know our priorities and the good news is that that is in the making.

Taleexi when are you going to answer that question i asked Yey Ka Go'oda hadaad buntiland ka baxaysin iyo in kale anigu kaga jawabay eh, ma waxay ka Go'oda Garaadada qaar ma waxay ka Go'da Siyasinta Qaar ma waxay Ka Go'da nsum Mise Cali sabaray bay ka Go'oda Mise waxay ka Go'oda Khusuusiga Ma waxay Ka Go'oda tallow Qurba Joogta qaar?

Taleexi   

Mudane XX: Madaxweynaha aad wixii hadda ka danbeeya arrimaha reer SSC kala xidhiidhayso waa Mudane Xaglotoosiye. I've my own differences with him but he is the current leader and I've to respect that. Any more questions you might have please proceed without hesitation.

Degel   

Aaliyyah;726332 wrote:
well put Talex, I just have to add that yes somaliland is one clan state who wants to separate. However, noting that I still dont support puntland anymore. They havent done anything for the SSC people..so as far as I am concerned SSC is not part of neither group!! so they should both concern themselves with their issues.

Degel lol you have shown your true color so u are a puntlander.... lemme draw a scenario, say somaliland hired few men from bosaso and tried to cause chaos in there? wouldnt puntland step up and do something about it? absolutely yes. Why? because they do value their cities. However, with the case of SSC tehy did not bother cuz truth to be told they have never cared for the ppl of SSC...way iska tirsadaan uun afka. They haven't tried to do anything about that, and they are always just like you are doing today pointing fingers at the few men caloosha u shaqeestayaasha. If SSC was ever considered part of puntland by puntland they would have went out of their way to get rid of those few men. But, they didn't and that shows they never ever considered reer SSC to be part of them..hadalna haan ma buuxsho somali dhahada they can say all day SSC is part of puntland but when it came to reality they havent stepped up...marka sheeko uma baahni anigu! sadexda nine caloshooda u shaqeesta xoog ma lahaan laheen if puntland stepped up...And, since they kept repeating ppl of SSC should do something abt their cities and it is not for us to come (you see with them playing the game us vs them wtf wasnt SSC part of them?)..

Well now we woke up and we are united and we are going to do something about our cities..we don't need them appearing and disappearing when it suits them..

im done with this discussion

salaam

Lady PL helped you and lost many figthers to defend. It helped the recent wars in Kalshaale, Maygaagle, and Hagoogane. The second-in-command of PL forces Colonel Dayr was leading the fight. PL Admin provided ammunition, food, fuel, medicine, and also offered military aid. In recent fight in Higlada and Tukaraq, PL Defense Forces turned the fight to our favor. If you want to be in a blame game, you can certainly remain to be in that situation. However, all if us can see the hypocrisy of SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga. Their goal is to continue creating a rift and mistrust between Reer Garaad clana and PL. The leaders of SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga and certainly certain Garaads are in collusion with SL while running around the world anmd complaining that SL is attacking them. The million dollar question is how can they be asking positions in the SL government and at the same time running around the world and compalining about SL? The truth is they are the ones who supported SL took over the territory it controls, they are still supporting it, and always telling their supporters that PL is the enemy. Many Reeg Garaad clan including myself see the hypocrisy and would not fall for it. Afterall, we are divided and it is our division that is responsible for all of the issues that we face. Blaming PL for all of the problems caused by the leaders that you support is not going to cut it. Truth be told, SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga is in collusion with SL and the leaders of SSC Hogaanka Booga Booga are asking Mr Siilaanyo to give them ministerial and PM posts KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Allow haa iyo maya meel hanagag wada yeedhsiin KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Taleexi;726342 wrote:
Mudane XX: Madaxweynaha aad wixii hadda ka danbeeya arrimaha reer SSC kala xidhiidhayso waa Mudane Xaglotoosiye. I've my own differences with him but he is the current leader and I've to respect that. Any more questions you might have please proceed without hesitation.

Wa hagaag marka talada reerku waxay ka Go'oda Selebaan ciise Axmed xaglatoosiye waan gartay isagana Puntland idinka so saaray fahmay

Aaliyyah   

Degel too much propoganda huuno baad mesha ka wada...I was simply pointing out facts to those who are trying to portray puntland in a positive light (you being among them)... in fact I am past the time where I used to blame puntland. Puntland kumaba tashado! waxa puntland waqti ku lumiya qof wax ka sugaya puntland dadka mamula dad ma aha wa labo wajiile naftooda uun u shaqeesta. I was merely just sharing the facts! and if u can't see the truth then you are not that different than the somalilanders who support somaliland admin at any cost!..I understand as talex said that somaliland is looking for independency and they dont want to do anything with somalia and clearly they are a bit worse than puntland..but puntland is still no better, they do not want to see SSC reaching progress ..they want to just to keep pretending they are part of puntland yagoo dun irbad u galineen. At least we know where somaliland stands...where does puntland stand?? you cant be wishy washy..you either want SSC to be part of you and you will stand up for them? or you just gonna let them do their business..ma shaqeenaso waxna kuma qabanayo waxna ha qabsan.

So that is that...

salaam

Ibtisam   

Taleexi:-

1. Act like a civilized human- whats with all name calling and attacks- it doesn't help you or your people

2. You seem to think SSC battle is won on SOL- good luck with that but reality is what it is

3. You continue to defend your corrupt leaders, mismanagement of your small resources AND hijacking your own cause by continuously picking the wrong people to represent you and blaming everyone else while you sing and dance in the west.

5. Then you and your cheerleaders tell us you will WIN in this state and fight on both sides. Good luck- Lets hope that you are not here next yr, the one after and the foreseeable future still playing the blame game and blinded from your people selling their souls.

As for Somali history, not that it can tell us anything about now- i.e. your men are probably lesser quality, less brave, less intelligent and less everything else [before you break your screen this goes for every clan] what it also attests is SSC leaders tendency to switch sides or manipulate both sides more than anything else. But of course you probably only read the bits about how great you are, the big, the brave, the strong, the son of there and here. :cool:

I'm done- so good luck blinding yourself and expecting others to overlooking your divisions, indecisiveness, the lies, melodramatic posters and loud voices to your legitimate concerns buried behind all this Façade.

Bottom line is when push comes to shove, people wont leave their comfort zone to defend [even verbally] people who are in that state, because no one wants to make a fool out of themselves when you change your mind tomorrow and decide PL is your brother, or maybe SL is paying better or maybe you need 3 sub SSC groups.