Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Puntland Administration's Betrayal of the SSC People

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunjuf;726140 wrote:
Ethnic Somalilanders indeed

SOCIALLY and culturally.... ethnicity has nothing to do with that. I don't want to give you a social study lesson now.

The Zack;726141 wrote:
First of all, nobody was talking to you, second, you aint the admin thus you can't tell anybody if a post is relevant to a thread. I was responding to Ibti so chill dude.

The thread is not speaking about why the ssc folks is split. Why are you responding to Ibti? Stop hijacking topics.

The Zack   

^AGGAH! Cay baa bilaabatay. Ciyaal fooqul ciyaal waan ka baxay sheekadaada.. from now on, you are in my ignore list.

Ethnicity aniga ku darsaday dee socially culturally waxa ka maqan uun isiirnimadi tana aniga ku daray

Now Socially the garaad clan has much more space with in the political culture of Somaliland. That's why the Puntland and the Garaad clan alliance Failed after a few years they are to different socially traditionally and that's why they feel betrayed now . Another Point that drove away the Garaad clan from the Garowe admin was the Political dominance of the ssdf Clan,, politically the Garowe Clan has different Political Ambitions then the Garaad clan.

The ssdf Clan wants to have huge Political influence in Mogadisho and the south and they use their Garowe clan enclave to do so why do you think faroole is touring Uganda. In Somaliland there is no one clan dominance the smallest Clan of Somaliland doesn't take crap from the bigger clans. reer Borama want what reer hargeysa have reer hargeysa want to have what reer burco have reer burco want to have what reer ceerigaabo have reer ceerigaabo want to have what reer berbera have etc etc . i will give you an example two day's ago reer burco and other Somalilanders from togdheer began to construct a road from burco to hargeysa. reer Ceerigaabo said we want a road from Ceerigaabo to burco to.

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunjuf;726150 wrote:
In Somaliland there is no one clan dominance

Are you sure about? :D Then why the hell does the Zaylac clan have only one member of Parliament and the Awdal community are rarely seen in Siilaanyo's cabinet. Majority (beesha duriyadda) rules, inta kale waa shacab baa ka socoto meesha but that is besides the point.

Nimankan SSC si toos ah bey SL u raaci lahaayeen hal shuruud haddaad fulin laheydeen.... Gooni isu taagga iska ilaawa.

The Zeylac clan they have 4 MPs in the Parliament not one where do you get that from. Golaha wasiirada halo kalo badnado Somaliland politics there is no such thing reer hebbel uun ba qadeynaya inta kalo ha qadnato. Reer awdal ruled Somaliland more then the so called beelaha dhexe clans.

What's the point of being part of Somaliland with out gooni isu taaga seed wax u fahanta

Somalilands independence is sacred to the people of our country.

One thing i don't understand though i mean they have the Garowe admin (their tribesmen) and their tribesmen support the so called unity they love.

I mean if i have my tol and they fulfill my aspirations what could possibly go wrong.

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunjuf;726160 wrote:
One thing i don't understand though i mean they have the Garowe admin (their tribesmen) and their tribesmen support the so called unity they love.

I mean if i have my tol and they fulfill my aspirations what could possibly go wrong.

Are you suggesting that SSC folks fully join Puntland? LOL.

Degel   

Xaaji Xunjuf;726150 wrote:
Ethnicity aniga ku darsaday dee socially culturally waxa ka maqan uun isiirnimadi tana aniga ku daray

Now Socially the garaad clan has much more space with in the political culture of Somaliland.
That's why the Puntland and the Garaad clan alliance Failed after a few years they are to different socially traditionally and that's why they feel betrayed now .
Another Point that drove away the Garaad clan from the Garowe admin was the Political dominance of the ssdf Clan,, politically the Garowe Clan has different Political Ambitions then the Garaad clan.

The ssdf Clan wants to have huge Political influence in Mogadisho and the south and they use their Garowe clan enclave to do so why do you think faroole is touring Uganda. In Somaliland there is no one clan dominance the smallest Clan of Somaliland doesn't take crap from the bigger clans. reer Borama want what reer hargeysa have reer hargeysa want to have what reer burco have reer burco want to have what reer ceerigaabo have reer ceerigaabo want to have what reer berbera have etc etc . i will give you an example two day's ago reer burco and other Somalilanders from togdheer began to construct a road from burco to hargeysa. reer Ceerigaabo said we want a road from Ceerigaabo to burco to.

Fake claim. We 're part of PL and remain to be part of it, and actually have full participation in both parliament and the executive branches!