Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Puntland Administration's Betrayal of the SSC People

Africa own no one is forcing them the Garaad clan Joined puntland their tribesmen in the late 1990s a regional state that supports the unity they love so much not only that it was an administration created by tolka.Any how the majority of the Garaad clan natives from sool especially laascanood area refused to be no longer part of Puntland i wonder why, and they rather choose to be part of Somaliland the central and eastern sool regions in particular.

Che yes SNM was created in the holy land so?

A_Khadar   

AfricaOwn;727114 wrote:
At the end of the day if SL fails to convince parts of Sool that wants go with Somalia then respect that (majority) then they have to respect that. You can't force these people I think. Their claim to Sanaag is comical though.

Any post you submit must say Sanaag. Why is it difficult to understand that Sanaag is shared region and no one claims the part of your pie.. Or you only know one type of claiming which is the norm with your lot and it's if you claim you owned it all... Easy mate no one is claiming your tuulos in Sanag.

Gar_maqaate;727122 wrote:
Your is statement does not make sense. laakin layaab ma lihid, Ironically it is testament to the logic and the rational of the tribal entity you support.

A_Khadar;727125 wrote:
Any post you submit must say Sanaag. Why is it difficult to understand that Sanaag is shared region and no one claims the part of your pie.. Or you only know one type of claiming which is the norm with your lot and it's if you claim you owned it all... Easy mate no one is claiming your tuulos in Sanag.

If parts of Togdheer can be split to create "cayne" then why can the ssc group do that for Sanaag to avoid me questioning this? You guys have no answer at ALL.

A_Khadar;727113 wrote:
Adigaa ka waalan, do you read such people's posts..

waa ruun. laakin this disgusting creature deserves to be treatwith absolute contempt

AfricaOwn;727141 wrote:
If parts of Togdheer can be split to create "cayne" then why can the ssc group do that for Sanaag to avoid me questioning this? You guys have no answer at ALL.

No one has answerS becuase you have you 'the keeper of all truths' have them ALL.

Care to share?:D

Degel   

Gar_maqaate;727101 wrote:
This despicable character calling himself Degel is the vile and detestable, worthless contributor to taleex.net. His views are so obnoxious that they arouse nothing but moral indignation. he is an idolatry who worships the deplorable and the traitorous Ethiopian puppet faroole and his criminal pirate administration puntland. He does nothing but propagate his poisonous and vile propaganda against SSC on somali website and forums such as taleex, xaysimo and somalinet (where his username is Udun). He is Consumed by hatred for large sections of Sool, Sanaag and Cayn which is fueled by his ignorant tuulo politics and by his sick irrational fear and hatred. His an unstable individual whose views are abhorrent and repulsive and all he does is sow the seeds of hatred and division between the people of SSC and his morally repugnant views have no limitations. Debating is creature is worthless, since he resorts to obscenity and offensive language to express his loathsome views. thus, i warn all of the SSC forumers from engaging in debate with this disgusting and unstable in individual. It is waste of your valuable time and energy. To put it simply he is a waste of oxygen.

I see the so-called ***** named Samadoon-waaxid in SNET running here as Gar-maqaate. Your wishful of dreams of the Lugooye aka SSC Booga Booga entity has failed miserably :D You punks invented a bogus entity named SSC Hogaanla Booga Booga, came up racket after racket and kept asking more money from islaamo, pay that money to the bums that run Horufadhi.com, AllSSC.net, Jidbaale.com, and every other website that runs with your flag entity of asking attention, and constantly lobby Siilaanyo to give you punks more seats in his government, while you all haters and loosers blame the great state of PL. You have stated in one of your comments in SNET that one your leaders will join SL and will bring them into unionist column. KKKKKKK As if the Soomaalidiid will need your guy to bring them back to the Somalia that they are running away from. You asswholes don't represent nobody, your Xaartoosiye icon is a tax-frauder, and you punks are going nowhere with that bogus entity. To correct you asshole, this is not the Udun guy that you punks thing this gentleman is. This is a different guy, who will continue busting the falsehoods that you iodic and hateful cheers are running with!

Finally, the Only people caught swearing to be loyal to Ethiopia are you punks and the leaders of your hateful and bogus entity:

Aaliyyah   

^most ppl in Sol watch their language to an extent , something tells me ur just an existing soler with a new shaati!

Anyhow, dont worry abt SSC and it's issues. It is not a matter that concerns you. Find something else to do with your time..

Degel   

Aaliyyah;727189 wrote:
^most ppl in Sol watch their language to an extent , something tells me ur just an existing soler with a new shaati!

Anyhow, dont worry abt SSC and it's issues. It is not a matter that concerns you. Find something else to do with your time..

Well, stop claiming Sool, Southern Sanaag, and Cayn regions where the great reer Garaad clan settle. If you are claiming to represent those Somali regions where 11/13 Garaads rejected the falsehood that you believe, and the bogus entity that you bogus believers are promoting, then it is fair for us to bust the myths that you people are presenting as facts!

Degel   

AfricaOwn;727141 wrote:

We are claiming Southern Sanaag where Reer Garaad clan settle and not the rest of Sanaag.

Aaliyyah   

lol were did I read these lines before? could it be possible this is salax and co with a new shaati lmao!!

Sool, sanag, iyo cayn dadka iskaleh wa la ogyahay. labo cali isma waydiinaso. Marka waqti ha iska lumin.

salaam

Saalax   

Aaliyyah;727193 wrote:
could it be possible this is salax and co with a new shaati lmao!!

Aaliyyah how is that possible? Saalax is not Pirateland supporter nor is he from the Garaad clan. ;)

Aaliyyah   

loool u could be pretending to be from Puntland. Anything is possible in the cyberworld. Anyhow, dnt really care too much! I am done arguing with ppl on Sol. Pointlesssssss!