Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Somalilander or Not a Somalilander?

Som@li   

Ibti, I am well versed in the region and have lived and traveled there many times, Could you please give us the list of the towns, villages you have visited?

I agree, majority of I clan will opt for secession, and they are the ones steering this project, and they believe they will profit from separate home land.

I also believe on the way they went about it, trying to secede was totally wrong, and not aligned with norms and ways you do secession, for example, Fake referendum that never happened, (remember the magic 97%), trying to hijack, the voiceless communities, and claim regions that are totally against secession, and saying they are “too insignificant” , as many secessionists, and Ibti put it, to stop us from our goals.

This is not how you do secession; many lessons can be taken from South Sudan, Kosovo etc, where the referendum was held by the UN and international observers. You can not FOOL the world.

I also believe even if South was very peaceful and stable, many of I clan would still want secession, it is not about the money, or logical reason to secede, it is about psychological, feeling significant, feeling and wanting a home where they are the majority, It is a self esteem issue.

Despite taking and done a poor attempt at secessions for 20 years, I also think if the Western powers wanted them to secede, they would have helped, and make it easier for them.

The hysteria and emotions created, the victim mentality, fictitious enemy that we will be oppressed or wiped out if we join F@qashta, I reckon it will take a very long time for many I clans come into their senses, and realize this is a fake project.

So if a secession makes them happy, and that is what they really want, go for it, but don’t try to maim innocent communities and force them on your ideals, redraw you maps to I clans only.

Regards,

Somali

The Zack   

^Good input.

Does anybody have the map of the entire former British Somaliland and the map of the current SSC areas? I want to see these areas from Geographical perspective as well.

Thanks in advance!

Som@li;721168 wrote:

I agree, majority of
I
clan will opt for secession, and they are the ones steering this project, and they believe they will profit from separate home land.

This includes the**** folks in Erigavo of course.

Som@li   

^You seem to be obsessed with my home town, Erigavo, but Yes, including them. I am aware part of the population in Erigavo are from ****. :)

Som@li;721199 wrote:
^You seem to be obsessed with my home town, Erigavo, but Yes, including them. I am aware part of the population in Erigavo are from ****.
:)

^^You seem to think that I don't hold shares in Erigavo. I would say things, but I'll keep my cool. :)

Som@li   

^Where did I convey that to you?

It is also very sad to see the educated folks from this region fell into the trap , and are overwhelmed by the "KHAT induced thoughts" and turn a blind eye on human right abuses, the killing, the torture, the displacement of innocent people who refuse to be part of this silly project! They should lead the people into achievable, and realistic goals, not wasting over 70% of the meager resources on capturing imaginary borders!

A_Khadar   

Som@li;721208 wrote:
^Where did I convey that to you?

It is also very sad to see the educated folks from this region fell into the trap , and are overwhelmed by the
"KHAT induced thoughts"
and turn a blind eye on human right abuses, the killing, the torture, the displacement of innocent people who refuse to be part of this silly project! They should lead the people into achievable, and realistic goals, not wasting over 70% of the meager resources on capturing imaginary borders!

I tell you the so called educated and young from the**** are more into this project than those jewing KHAT. Those care nothing but where to find the green stuff...

Freedom   

^^^ Dont bring up Clan names in this forum. We know what **** stands for. Secondly they want to leave let them no yelling and complaining from you lot can change that fact.

RedSea   

Ibtisaaam Excellent work walal. Best of luck with your endeavors in Somaliland.

Zack,

I would say a clear majority favor independence. it's not as black and white as people assume here as well. There are many non "i's that support the indepence of Somaliland this includes Awdal, parts of Sanaag and Las Anod. Awdal is in the bag. Sool is the dark horse that everyone is curious about but Sanaag is divided and could swing either way. But this administration has made inroads with E. Sanag populace so I expect to them to join the bandwagon pretty soon here.

Aaliyyah   

lol Talex dadkan warkoda waan ka baxaya...ha isku camiran waxay rabaan.

Reer Ssc iyo reer awdalba xaqooda way helayaan...

reer Somalilandna kolay khasab ayeey magaloyinkooda imaan ugu qabi doonaan..miya la baryaya?

habeen wacan...

salaam