Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Somalilander or Not a Somalilander?

Saalax   

A_Khadar Hargeysa & Burco regions are the heartland of the **** clan just like Hiiraan, & Mogadishu regions are the heartland of the **** groups. ;) the little chaotic Buhoodle is not part of Burco region (thankfully) :) .

A_Khadar   

AfricaOwn;720995 wrote:
in this same thread you went from 100% show no support to SL to now majority show no support to SL.

Are xaabsade sub-clan the militias?

I think you need help with understanding.. Where did I show any support to s/l. If you consider hired militia is the mere support to base on facts of support, then somaliland is an existed because of Bubaa, Omaar, Kaluun, even late Tuur AUN who was once your president and many more are not supportive to the s/l and. What I said is about LA is, the local support you'are counting is the hired militia.

A_Khadar   

Saalax;721000 wrote:
A_Khadar Hargeysa & Burco regions are the heartland of the "I" clan just like Hiiraan, & Mogadishu regions are the heartland of the "H" groups.
;)
the little chaotic Buhoodle is not part of Burco region (thankfully)
:)

Saacadii waalida iyo qalbi xidhank miyaa???

Actually it's in the interest of our garaad brothers that Somaliland shall remain united ka waran if a person from the garaad clan From taleex area wants to visit his cousin in ceerigaabo and he has to take a visa ;)

Saalax   

You are the one who claimed it was part of Togdheer. We don't consider it as part of Burco region you can have that tiny little chaotic corner as "Buhoodle region".

A_Khadar   

Saalax;720983 wrote:
The Zack , Hargeysa & Burco regions still remain as the highest populated regions in Sland. So nothing much changed other than more population growth and twenty years of peace and having more "I" kids lol.

I love the term reer Bariga isticmaalaan "Boowe aa say kula tahay"..

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;720998 wrote:
a Khadar you are misscalculating the Awdalians will majority vote for an independent Somaliland in an independent Somaliland Politically they will have a good representation in Somaliland , in the days when the Somali republic was the Somali republic they had one Minister in the whole government and in the late years of the Siyad Govt the awdal Gobol was created . Now they have two Gobol awdal and selel and rayaale created selel and it was approved by the parliament they have Equal share in the Govt. In the Former Somali Govt they had only 4 MPS, in Somaliland they have 25 mps both Guurti and Parliament. it's All about interest they can't afford to be insignificant in Somalia. in Djibouti after the Canfar they are the largest Community there and they only have one Minister Like the The'Bani hashim clans inDjibouti. So Somaliland is in their interest the majority of their people know that so they will vote for independence over 80%

Well said.

Leezu   

Reply to "AfricaOwn" his message: You seriously think LA is occupied by force with no local support? Why are you giving SL this much credit?

Why not? Just like Al Shabaab occupies Jowhar, the Somaliland army occupies Las Canood. There could be local support but I doubt more than 5% support Somaliland occupying LA.

Somaliland officials gunned down in Las'anod.

By: Malyun Ali

LAS’ANOD (RBC) Unidentified gun men killed head of Somaliland’s Sool regional court and other business man in Las’anod town on Tuesday night, RBC Radio.

Eye witnesses in Las’anod told RBC Radio that Mahamed Abdurahman Samatar who was head of the regional court died along with another fellow business man after the gun men targeted both of them in the centre of the town.

The assassinators were reportedly fled from the scene.

The killing came as Somaliland authorities in Las’anod town were preparing to commemorate the 20th anniversary of region’s breakaway on 18 May which is held each year.

The security forces launched urgent operation to search for the executioners as they detained several suspects.

Las’anod, which s the provincial capital of Sool region had witnessed insecurity tensions amid local resistance against what some could see Somaliland’s invasion in the region.

To wrap things up in a referendum if held only in the former British or today Somaliland, the reply would be a clear yes to independence, because the majority of that region will vote that way. The I clan with it's large majority will vote yes, with some from the other minority tribes also voting with them. I would be surprised if the anti-independence group gets double digit support..

The Zack   

Aaliyah, Bilan, Saalax, A.Khadar, XX, AO, and everybody else,

I already know where all of you stand on this issue. I want you guys to put things in different perspectives now. Let us look at it from different angles and see if we can view it differently.

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;721004 wrote:
Actually it's in the interest of our garaad brothers that Somaliland shall remain united ka waran if a person from the garaad clan From taleex area wants to visit his cousin in ceerigaabo and he has to take a visa
;)

That is being too generous.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;720998 wrote:
a Khadar you are misscalculating the Awdalians will majority vote for an independent Somaliland in an independent Somaliland Politically they will have a good representation in Somaliland , in the days when the Somali republic was the Somali republic they had one Minister in the whole government and in the late years of the Siyad Govt the awdal Gobol was created . Now they have two Gobol awdal and selel and rayaale created selel and it was approved by the parliament they have Equal share in the Govt. In the Former Somali Govt they had only 4 MPS, in Somaliland they have 25 mps both Guurti and Parliament. it's All about interest they can't afford to be insignificant in Somalia. in Djibouti after the Canfar they are the largest Community there and they only have one Minister Like the The'Bani hashim clans inDjibouti. So Somaliland is in their interest the majority of their people know that so they will vote for independence over 80%

All these are speculations right? Let us agree, the mere clan of yours can't be divorce the union and they must have either of the other clan with them if not all. If you agree on this, we can take this somewhere, hadii kale qaylada iga daa..

Saalax   

The Zack well atleast your enlightened now. And know the truth is those so called Sanaag & Sool regions are shared. That in my opinion is a one step forward.

A_Khadar;721002 wrote:
I think you need help with understanding.. Where did I show any support to s/l. If you consider hired militia is the mere support to base on facts of support, then somaliland is an existed because of Bubaa, Omaar, Kaluun, even late Tuur AUN who was once your president and many more are not supportive to the s/l and. What I said is about LA is, the local support you'are counting is the hired militia.

So the hired few got you and your whole clan-line running out of town? Billan will say otherwise, she's calling your people confused, and it wasn't for indecisiveness (for SL and other for union) LA wouldn't be the focus of a debate. My n!ccs own your responsibility and stop the blame game.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;721004 wrote:
Actually it's in the interest of our garaad brothers that Somaliland shall remain united ka waran if a person from the garaad clan From taleex area wants to visit his cousin in ceerigaabo and he has to take a visa
;)

Don't you see how pathatic is your project? Isn't that exactly what you're advocating all alone which is a brother from Garoowe who wants to visit his brother/sister in LA has to have visa?