Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Somalilander or Not a Somalilander?

A_Khadar;721015 wrote:
All these are speculations right? Let us agree, the mere clan of yours can't be divorce the union and they must have either of the other clan with them if not all. If you agree on this, we can take this somewhere, hadii kale qaylada iga daa..

it's not about my clan i don't have a clan i hate Qabilizm. or your clan or the the other clan its about the people of Somaliland and how they view them selfs and were their interest lies

somalilander subbort saparation and indebendence from zoomalia, we have nothing to do with zoomalia. all somalilander subbort indebendence from las canod to harigeisa. ictiraaf is coming, and it will be here. only a few angry anti beace rebels dont like somaliland like ssc terror group

bilan   

A_Khadar;720999 wrote:
Bilan, you forget that southeastern of Togdheer, Buhodle district will also be for the union.. Plus don't say half of Sanag, Majority of Sanaga is dwell by Makhiri..

A-Khadar, IMO, what is important is at the end everyone will receive what is rightfully theirs and no one will be forced, i beleive every clan in Somalia knows their villages iyo halku geeloodu daaqo :). and I did not include Buuhoodle since it is called cayn.

A_Khadar;721018 wrote:
Don't you see how pathatic is your project? Isn't that exactly what you're advocating all alone which is a brother from Garoowe who wants to visit his brother/sister in LA has to have visa?

if your brother from garowe is calling My nephew from laaska a terrorist then he is not one of us yes then he needs a visa

A_Khadar   

AfricaOwn;721017 wrote:
So the hired few got you and your whole clan-line running out of town? Billan will say otherwise, she's calling your people confused, and it wasn't for indecisiveness (for SL and other for union) LA wouldn't be the focus of a debate. My n!ccs own your responsibility and stop the blame game.

Exacly.. If you can read somali, there is a saying goes like this, "Gudinyahay hadii aan badhkay kugu jirin, imaad goyseen".. Yep, Being LA in the hands of s/l is because of an internal conflict within LA clans, no more no less. Your milita couldn't come an inch closer to that city until and slowly clans in LA difragmented politically. So if it comes to the real succession, they know where their final destiny is. Until then, I consider them, employees working for their daily lives nothing more nothing less.

bilan   

Khadar,You must know by now how futile it is to reason with someone like XX, how can you debate someone who will argue that the sky is not blue, it is waste of time. really.

A_Khadar;721025 wrote:
Exacly.. If you can read somali, there is a saying goes like this, "Gudinyahay hadii aan badhkay kugu jirin, imaad goyseen".. Yep, Being LA in the hands of s/l is because of an internal conflict within LA clans, no more no less. Your milita couldn't come an inch closer to that city until and slowly clans in LA difragmented politically. So if it comes to the real succession, they know where their final destiny is. Until then, I consider them, employees working for their daily lives nothing more nothing less.

most LA locals are patriot somalilander like xaabsade, the ssc r minority terror group sponsored by fadhi ku dirir odayaal from the west

A_Khadar   

bilan;721022 wrote:
A-Khadar, IMO, what is important is at the end everyone will receive what is rightfully theirs and no one will be forced, i beleive every clan in Somalia knows their villages iyo halku geeloodu daaqo
:)
. and I did not include Buuhoodle since it is called cayn.

I am confused with these guys on the other side playing with different region names. At one point they used the old colonical regions where they were only two or three, later those Siyad's time and now their own made up.. So whichever, as you said it all, if they want to dismemeber, they can have it every inch they own wherever its.

Aaliyyah   

XX as usual you are bull****..ninka laaska jooga is not your nephew ee ku ekow your three cities. Visana u sameeso hadaad rabtid

In case you are unaware...ninka burco jooga iyo hargaisa say isku dad u sheegtaan ayaa ninka garoowe jooga iyo ninka laascaanod jogana isku dad u yihiin. Visa beel

u sameeso Visa sadexdaada magalood...who gives?

salaam

A_Khadar   

bilan;721026 wrote:
Khadar,You must know by now how futile it is to reason with someone like XX, how can you debate someone who will argue that the sky is not blue, it is waste of time. really.

:D:D:D You are right walahi. They go left to right in blink of eye.. Crazy..

A_Khadar   

Axmed-InaJaad;721027 wrote:
most LA locals are patriot somalilander like xaabsade, the ssc r minority terror group sponsored by fadhi ku dirir odayaal from the west

Are you Saalax or XX?

A_Khadar;721025 wrote:

LOL. You're all over the place. What's the internal conflict between the LA clans all about? Can you elaborate please.

Saalax   

Somaliland's regions are the following ( Maroodijeex, Burco, Oodweyne/Daad Madheedh, Hawd, Caynabo(former Western Sool), Saxiil, Gabiley, Sanaag, Sool.