Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

I am sure if you are really ILL they will understand! Otherwise aargalaan shaah ah iyo labo kaniini cun and get on with it:)

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum.

Hi Juxa, big wave!!! How are u?

I am starving, off to the market to see what I can find.

nuune   

Last night I had hilib faras for dinner, was invited to it, so waan ka noolaadey, and for the next few days, I don'ty feel like eating anything at all, I never believed before that whoever eats faras hilibkiis will not need food for few days, now that is true, will find out until Friday.

Juxa   

^^ gacantaada ha isku sumeyn @ hilib faras

Bigger wave@ Ibti, i told you to kill and cook your own chicken, i shall send you various sauces when i see the next lander coming.

JB manabad baa? do you know anyone in immigration midyar baad naga heysataan laaluushkina waad naga dhameyseene?

nuune;722386 wrote:
Last night I had hilib faras for dinner, was invited to it, so waan ka noolaadey, and for the next few days, I don'ty feel like eating anything at all, I never believed before that whoever eats faras hilibkiis will not need food for few days, now that is true, will find out until Friday.

yh, i didnt have hilib faras, but it must've been something i ate at aftaax's last night. oh god, i feel pathetic right now. in a terrible state. i cant even look myself in the mirror with my usual arrogance.

Ibtisam   

How can you miss arrogance or all things? :D Get well soon, eating out has its risks.

Juxa!! I dont think killing your own is possible, even if it is killing a chicken everyday is a bit much. Had tuna again :D:o Sent you an e-mail about how to kill the chicken :D

it was more of a pout, IBZ. did you have something to do with this assassination attempt. did you put something in my food. you know black-magic is rife here. i bet you had something to do with this and read some sixiir on it. now, i'll have bad luck for the next two and half years. i will have seizures and foam at the month. oh god, only the exorcist can only save me now.

Easting out in SL is like playing Russian roulette with your health. There is only a handful of safe eateries, hence during my last trip there my food bill totalled almost $2600 for 5 months stay. Totally worth every penny, oh those potatoes’ salads and the choice;). I decided to ‘eat out’ where locals eat and well I was in hospital for 3 days. It turns out there was a parasite in my cake.

Alpha get well soon buddy, I suggest you buy raw ingredients and cook for yourself mate if you can, much safer then eating out. Or just have something like oats for breaky, and for snacks throughout the day, stock up on tuna, mayo and the likes and well you know how cheap bread is.

Good luck buddy.

Archdemos;722393 wrote:
Easting out in SL is like playing Russian roulette with your health. There is only a handful of safe eateries, hence during my last trip there my food bill totalled almost $2600 for 5 months stay. Totally worth every penny, oh those potatoes’ salads and the choice;). I decided to ‘eat out’ where locals eat and well I was in hospital for 3 days. It turns out there was a parasite in my cake.

Alpha get well soon buddy, I suggest you buy raw ingredients and cook for yourself mate if you can, much safer then eating out. Or just have something like oats for breaky, and for snacks throughout the day, stock up on tuna, mayo and the likes and well you know how cheap bread is.

Good luck buddy.

Archie,

lol@raw ingreidents. how bourgeois! the only thing I take raw is ***********.

i'm going for the whole authentic experience dee. how can I ever be considered ''local'' if I eat at fancy and expensive places, taking note of how much i spent everyday, whether its organic and fair-trade lol.

archie, sxb thx for the headup. i should recover soon I/S. I have a secret ingredient.

at companies where the time of the employee is all the companies depends on, or where the employees are just allowed to access the internet up to 10am, or even some websites like Facebook blocked, many bloggers in this thread will have felt bored, and may be set off their jobs.

You guys come with a fragile stomachs and complain later ......... :D

We even eat Cockroaches, Warms, Parasites, Snakes, Flies and all that moves and get more strength by the day ...... :D

Even the only time i briefly went to the west, I was eating anything and everything and was Ok the whole time. The Shrimps at the Chinese restaurant, the duck meat at the french place, and McDonalds, the ,,, the .... Hmmmm ,,, ehem :D

Jacaylbaro;722397 wrote:
You guys come with a fragile stomachs and complain later .........
:D

We even eat Cockroaches, Warms, Parasites, Snakes, Flies and all that moves and get more strength by the day ......

Even the only time i briefly went to the west, I was eating anything and everything and was Ok the whole time. The Shrimps at the Chinese restaurant, the duck meat at the french place, and McDonalds, the ,,, the .... Hmmmm ,,, ehem

u sheeg! although imperial is not exactly bad!

Too much hygiene beyond the obvious could be paradoxically dangerous too. Had only one episode of food poisoning ever despite growing in Africa and habo's cake was at fault (or maybe its preservation since she caters for foreign bases, presidence etc ).

Time to rebuild some immunity.

Ibtisam, why don't you have tea with my hooyo if you can be around the centre, no hidden intentions lol, she has common points with you...