Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Alpha, Hargeisa is even smaller than London, ha isku key dirin, this is my turf inadheer. :D boolshiid is a word left to us by our seamen may allah rest their soul.

Faheema I'll do some research-

NGONGE   

^^ Heh@the old seamen. I remember one who was called "Gosh". I used to think it was some sort of Somali word until another seaman enlightened me and told me that it was an English word. Gosh indeed. :D

*Ibtisam;719643 wrote:
Alpha, Hargeisa is even smaller than London, ha isku key dirin, this is my turf inadheer.
:D
boolshiid is a word left to us by our seamen may allah rest their soul.

Look! don't beat around the bush. i know you're gagging to meet me. but like i said. i am busy. even, if i provoked you, there is nothing you can do to me. there are four spu's in my house and two more at my place of work. i will have you arrest for public nuisance. here, you can have anyone arrested, so long as you pay the right price dont you know?

Ibtisam   

Ngonge he is still alive, lives not too far from you, he is called my Gosh :D :D

Alpha jeecla wax kula haadla;

IF that is the case; then As always I have more MONEY, contacts and relations then you; surely you will still come up short, did you not learn nothing from your previous experiences. Now run along;

Alpha Blondy;719650 wrote:
Look! don't beat around the bush. i know you're gagging to meet me. but like i said. i am busy.

;);););)

Ibtisam   

Faheema its a side effect of something else, some of the people in Haregisa are like that- even iyga oo suuqa maraya bey isla haadlayan and faar fiqfiq :D

Juxa   

waxa la yiri dameerka kan ugu foosha xun baa ugu haraanti kulul! just thought i will share some wisdom

salaam aleykum everyone, i hope you are having fantastic start to the week

Hi ibti, anagu kuma dhihin shaqo bilow ee waxad nooga tagtay empire baan bilaabaya and now waad nooga baxday balantii, bloody reer burcood xasil malaha!

faheema you looked very tired xalay, have an early night caawa.

Ibtisam   

W salam Juxa;

Empire building requires me to find my way around, make contacts and get to know people, iska bilow maaha wa baasar uu bilow nooh>? adigu have you booked ur ticket?

Ibtisam   

JB ruunta iska sheek WE know what you update your CV for; :D :D

Juxa ha maqaliin JB, wax kaley ayu moodey the empire building- him and most of Somaliland.