Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Bashiir   

Inaabti, aan kuu waramee raacato aan kala joogsan ayaa maalin walba xeynyaal adhi ah, lo iyo geel shishilis maalin walba keena sariimadaha waa weyn ee Jigjiga, Dirirdhaba iyo Harar, hadde waa i maqalkaa in warshadii xoolaha qalaysay ee Burco kacday,...bal jacaylbaro wuxu ku qureecday ee ku qadeeyn doono aan waydiino,,.. koley beer iyo kuris uun buu dhihiye....:D

Juxa   

salaam aleykum,

having peaceful day at the office, beautiful day sunny and hot, alhamdulilah

ibti and bashiir why usoo kalahdeen?

A suggestion last week, for instance, from the education minister that it was maybe time to consider sending boys and girls to mixed-sex primary schools led to one opponent claiming the idea would turn boys into transvestites.

:D:D this had me in chuckles - saudis and their craziness.

Ibtisam   

:D @ Transvestities!

Juxa it was not kalah, we now live in different time zones, so dont be surprised if I call you at 5am your time, sometimes I have resist the urge!

Juxa   

i am up anyway, irsaaqada subixi hore baa la qeybiyaa, something ayeeyo told me!

Unless you ill, worked night-shift or have been up with the kids, you shont be in bed anyway.

bal maxaa cusub email me when you get a chance, i am excited thro you being back home etc

Ibtisam   

LOOOL @ irsaaqada subixi hore baa la qeybiyaa, my edo use to say that, which is kind of true to a certain extent. English people say early bird catches all the fish. :D

Will e-mail you as soon as I have something more exciting than I'm still waiting for a chewing farah to understand my idea :D:P

Bashiir   

Residents in Addis Ababa and other Ethiopian cities have to wait over 8 hours in line to buy sugar, cooking oil and other food items.!!

Juxa   

^^ allaha ku caafiyo, take the day off and rest

salaam aleykum all, what a windy day!