Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

^^Yes indeed, morning to all me fellow noamds. just catching my breath before going into my final exam this afternoon. After this is freedom and LAN parties of epic proportions :cool:

archy, sxb, i hope you all the best in your exams. it was this time last year that i was on the verge of topping myself. now, its been a year and life is sweet once more.

Juxa   

JB i was looking for you maanta oo dhan, markaan xal kale helay baad soo istaagtay.

ARch...good luck with the exam

Bashiir   

Wasalaam Ibti I hope inaad caano, subag, iyo hiliba tiinbatay ood sanka iyo dhagaha ka keentay...

In here we got 2days, Friday and Sunday...

Ibtisam   

I did, but did you not hear that there was abaar and people were dying of thirst and unable to afford food? let alone hilib, subag iyo caano

Bashiir   

I heard and have seen, but gu kheyr qaba has started and xoolihii are back to local miyi, and villages. Jacaylbaro oo baruur iyo kuris isku dhuuqi miyaadan arag?...

Ibtisam   

That is wishful thinking, yes it has rained, but most of the livestock could not handle the cold and rain and died, those that survived have not fatten up yet. :D