Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

so aniga ma ninamka ayaad igu daratey where is my food?? :P

Salam Juxa. Xxx

Alpha I was just there amongst the award collectors :D

award for what? you haven't even been here for two weeks and you're already collecting awards. this is pathetic. you havent done anything for this country. just go back to England. what exactly have you done for somaliland IBZ?

Ibtisam   

Cry me a river! :P:D what can I say less than two weeks of my time with worth 1year of yours :D

Hater and a xaasiid!! YA salama

Salaamu Calaykum :D

Alpha Blondy can you arrest someone in Hargaysa for me? JB's charges for this sort of service have gone up unnecessarily through the roof!

*Ibtisam;722684 wrote:
Cry me a river!
:P:D
what can I say less than two weeks of my time with worth 1year of yours
:D

Hater and a xaasiid!! YA salama

you might want to rephrase that!!! there is nothing more influential and rewarding than lecturing at the university. your quick ''get-rich schemes'', which we are all familiar with, are not needed here. are you going to tell the women here how to dress with the spring islamo-chic collection. how dare you compare me to you IBZ. I'm looking at the longer term future of this country. I've invested my time and effort in Somaliland. you have no right to accuse me of anything. walahi you're pathetic and I will confront you about this if I ever see you in Somaliland.

Ibtisam   

Boooooho, dont cry alpha, babababa assumptions make an as*s out of you. Stop crying, as a fellow Londoner I expected at least a hello. Maxaad la ooyii ma wax baan ka qaadey?

Dont be a loser or a xasid.com, brother :D :D :D

Typical farah, wu isku dalaley

Ibtisam   

Why would I explain anything to a xasid and obnoxious kid who cannot find it in his heart to congratulate another human being. I bet if your students became smarter than you and achieve things you would hate on them too. For shame, you just enjoy the hierarchy of people looking up to you for once in your life and you pretending you know something, don’t hide behind helping Somalilands future. :P:D

its exactly this type of sentiment that gives 'our' enemies, the launch pad to attack and question the whole concept of somaliland. you've never understood deference nor do you care about Somaliland. i will not argue with you IBZ, because unlike you, i will not try to claim the moral high-ground. you're a complete and utter waste of time.

Ibtisam   

^^^REally? I thought it was your multiple personality disorder, bad manners and your inability to see others succeed while you lag behind. Go and dazzle your boolshid with someone else, I am not buying it.

P.s: You did claim the moral high ground by implying you was there for unselfish reasons, which we both know is not the case.

Run along now. :cool:

there is no need to get personal here and call me names. contrary to what you've said, you do not know me well IBZ. all this is in fact figments of your own imagings. now, getting back to the issues at hand, what qualifies you to receive this award? its a legitimate question and one you've dodged.