Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

*Ibtisam;722710 wrote:

P.s: You did claim the moral high ground by implying you was there for unselfish reasons, which we both know is not the case.

Run along now. :cool:

:D

i earn pittance and work like a dog. what could i possibly gain from this venture?

NGONGE   

What's going on here now? Where is Juxa dee..iyadaa dadka kala qaban jirtay.

Sayid, who do you want to arrest? :D

Ibtisam   

Some self respect is a start yarrow.

Ngonge we are not fighting, I dont fight with you lads, xaad ii ceebeyin? Ciyaalka aya la kala ceeliya. I was simply telling him to quit hating. :D

Sayid was trying to arrest some Jiin. :D

when did you lot (ngonge + Ibti) already replied?

i am that slow or are things moving t0o fast here lately?

Lol@jiini arrest - i think that area is nuune forte and besides JB would have happily obliged if that was the case.

No i want a human arrested - who is up for it??

Juxa   

I dont understand what is going on here?

Alphy maandhoow sidee wax ujiraan, one minute you want to meet ibti, next you are on full on dagaal-mode? you should be welcoming your fellow lander and londoner no?

Ibti was there, none of us know why,,,,but even if she did win award, would it be so bad? and what makes one qualify to earn an award?

waves@ngonge and my dumaashi, bal warama? ma ii faydiin? wax badarka diidey ma jiraan nooh?

nuune   

lol Sayid, ma saldhigeygi ayaa la soo galey, talking about Jinni, the past 2 nights, I was receiving Jinni guests, not in dreams, but in my house, glad I knew the food they eat, it would have being disaster to give them chicken, or beef, had to kill 4 squirrels in my nearby forest.

NGONGE   

Marxaba marxaba Juxa. Anyway, Ibti gets awards whereever she goes. Wax cusub maaha. The only award she will NEVER get is the one for best smile (well maybe she'll get it in London but she can't top Jb's smile in SL). :D

Sayid, I know a man that knows a man that knows a big man that knows the top guy in the SL secret service. Who do you want topped up and how much are you offering?

Juxa   

Sayid has been trying to get someone arrested for a while? who and why? did someone commit worst crime ever in insulting

Q-town?

JB wuxuu la aamusanyahay qabaa? that smile hides alot so i wont fall for that....

Ibtisam   

LOOOl @ Ngonge, true I got an award even in India, and he is pissed off about me getting an award in my home country!!!! Badow!

Sayid wants to arrest JB, that is the truth!

Malika   

Afternoon folks!

Has anyone been terrorised in their home? I made a mistake to be a good samaritan to a neighbour, since then she has assumed am the SAMARITANs..urrgghh.

Dumaashi waan ku salaamay adigana. waligay baa badarka waan diidi jidhay - kama helo sida loo magaciisa loo dhaho :D

NGONGE;722737 wrote:

Sayid, I know a man that knows a man that knows a big man that knows the top guy in the SL secret service. Who do you want topped up and how much are you offering?

Ma ina Kaahin - kii SSC bah dishay - his brother once asked me to chair meeting for him, here in London.

Alpha Blondy has more gutsy than him :D

Ar naga daa - adigu dad ma kala taqaanide :D

i want one af qalooshe arrested - price is right - place is tight - and piece is easy to get - but who is willing to do the bidding??

Malika   
:D @ nuune, hadhee iigu walateey, sending her signals would do worse - she might even camp outside my door.

Malika;722743 wrote:
Afternoon folks!

Has anyone been terrorised in their home? I made a mistake to be a good samaritan to a neighbour, since then she has assumed am the SAMARITANs..urrgghh.

You should never get involved beyond calling the police only ONCE - otherwise sidii aniga u dhacday - you'll have naked lady knocking your door saqdii dhexe with cries of Salaamu Calaykum iyo Help :o