Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Sayid, Ngonge did not understand my cool salaan, wey dhinac martay!

stop trying to arrest the man, make a deal, make a deal.

hi malika cadeey, ajir iska shaqeyso oo help if you can

Malika   

^Hey Juxa, salaan qali aah iga gudoon [ is that how you say it?], I dont mind helping, lakiin qof alcoholistii aa oo saaq dhexee kuu soo garaceysaa just to tell you - her cat had tuna today and she is looking forward to going to Ibiza ..urrgghh. Taani wey daftee ajar..Lool

:D @ Sayid, taasi wey igu dacdee - am living to regret it..lol. It's a tricky situation walle.

nuune;722736 wrote:
lol
Sayid
, ma saldhigeygi ayaa la soo galey, talking about Jinni, the past 2 nights, I was receiving Jinni guests, not in dreams, but in my house, glad I knew the food they eat, it would have being disaster to give them chicken, or beef, had to kill 4 squirrels in my nearby forest.

LOL@Nuune and his ever exaggerated stories about jinns.

you reminded of the somali exaggerating stories competition held annually in Burco although the reigning champion is from Qardho :D

one of his winning entries was stories about him loosing a camel once and as he searched for his camel - he said he heard a noise and thought a lion was attacking his camel and ran toward the cries coming from over the hills. when he reached the place the cries were coming from - he realised it was duqsi being held down by thirthy men - whilst one of them was attempting to take a gos out of the duqsi :D

It took me an hour and half to collect my daughter from school today because tall lanky Kenya decided to visit school opposite her school - all the parents and children are standing around as if though they never seen Kenyan before. Decided to go in the Masjid instead of standing around waiting for him to come out again and then went home. he is still in the there whilst we have three noise helicopters hover over us.

Taleexi   

I went to my class and found out the whole school was closed so, after all May 25th is yet to come. What have I smoked?

Dumaashi xasidsanidaa - Orod kulaha - ma in la dila rabta - especially when i have hooded top with 'property of Allah' written on the back.

besides i have already collected my son at 12' o'clock .

Taleexi   

Juxa;722860 wrote:
Taleexi why?

Sayid orodoo wiilka doon! Obama will understand

Dee summer session is yet to kick off. I was just ahead of my time ya Juxa.

Juxa   

that is great!

Sayid glad to hear that and stay away from hooded jackets, yaan laguu maleyn reerihii

reerehee? oh ma kuwii calankaaga sitay ee Xarardheere? :D

but those ones don't wear hooded tops - waxay xirtaan dabagaab iyo garabaati (ak47 on the shoulder) - no way i could be confused with them :D

wyre   

Salaams Guyz waan idiin xiisay:D

Sol waan jeclaa laakiin hadda ka hor baa hadal la igu duray:D

Wyre, saaxiib waakaa qeeliye.. SOL cudurkeeda ayaa sidii crack camal kuu haayo lool

seecamal saaxiib? meeshaan waa fadhisaa oo waa taalaa oo aad wili batiiqsantahay sidii canjeero birkaawo lagu iloobay oo kale...

Su'aal in la is weydiiyo maxumee, sxb ma meel xawilaad ah baad fadhisaa??? AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

waan ka baqaa hadda:p