Sign in to follow this  
BonaFied_CriTic

NFL play-offs coming up-But first we kicked major aarse ....

J.Lee   

^They will lose. Insha'allah smile.gif

Despot: Now I know the reason why only idiotas like football: Convert to Boxingism maandhay.

Originally posted by Wordette:

^They will lose. Insha'allah
smile.gif

Despot: Now I know the reason why only
idiotas
like football: Convert to Boxingism maandhay.

Why would i wanna watch a couple of men acting like savages - a better man walks away from a useless fight over fame - idiocy must think highly of you for that matter - and seahwaks will WIN- the only one converting if you from doqonimo - i find maryooleynimo quite the neighborhood - hahaha i should be a philosophical comedian

Yeniceri   

^^

You're wish has become true: Denver Broncos 27 v. New England Patriots 13.

But Seattle Seahawks beat the Washington Redskins even though season MVP Shawn Alexander left the game, 20 to 10. One more win for the Seahawks and we're going to the Super Bowl.

Pacifist   

What a game Seahawks are doing great this year....The city was wild yesterday..it was quite nice watching it at quest field.

1984 since their last NFL playoff. Our most valuable player Shaun Alexander suffered a concussion. Momo did great stepping in.

I hope the panthers win and then we will go head to head.

I like all the attention our city is getting. Business wise its great.

Baluug   

I was listening to the Colts/Steelers game on the radio and that was hairy last 3 or 4 minutes....Pittsburgh was up 21-10 until the Colts got a TD and a 2 point conversion, apparently after they had a bad call by the refs go their way. They said Pittsburgh intercepted the ball, but the refs called it in the Colts' favour, so they kept the ball and then got the TD. So anyways, then the Steelers fumbled and Indianapolis got the ball again and got close enough to kick a field goal from 48 yards away, but Vanderjagt kicked the ball wide right. So now it's Denver and Pittsburgh for the AFC title. Last I saw of the Bears/Panthers game, it was early in the 1st and 7-0 for Carolina.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn whats wrong with you people. american football (or handball as its known to the rest of the world), is just plain gay. big guys in even bigger outfits jumping each other than, then taking a break every 12.2349 seconds having moved forward 2.34268696 yards to the 9th decimal place as sponsered by coca cola and Ms. Jackson's soon to be furnished new breast!

Arawella   

LOL...

I think CanoG, American football is famous for its cheerleaders. They are always attired in miniskirts and performing high kicks. Surely that's what's selling the tickets. ;)

LANDER   

Indi lost?!...why am I not suprised, the Mannings both a them seem to fold under serious pressure. Where is Jim Hardbaugh when you need him the former QB of the colts a.k.a captain Comeback as he was known for putting on them cinderella runs. Thats crazy though, its gonna be an interesting superbowl not predicted by many.

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn whats wrong with you people. american football (or handball as its known to the rest of the world), is just plain gay. big guys in even bigger outfits jumping each other than, then taking a break every 12.2349 seconds having moved forward 2.34268696 yards to the 9th decimal place as sponsered by coca cola and Ms. Jackson's soon to be furnished new breast!

lol...there outfits are not big man, those are shoulder pads. As for being gay?!..lol american football is the roughest sport there is, some might bring up rugby but football is rougher since the field is much smaller and on every play you got 300 pounders goin head to head. Ey you wanna know whats gay? those italian soccer players who be layin on the field in calacal because the opposing player broke his nail or somethin now thats gay. They get carried out in stretchers when you know they're fakin it. I'd like to see Del Piero or Luigi Pizzaria play hockey or Football for even 5 minutes. :D

So,do yall predict a Broncos-stealers smashdown or a panthers -Seawhores sorry i mean Seahawks smackdown[. smile.gif ..]??

Personally i beleive its gonna be the PANTHERS year. That team is good.

Ight lets see the predictions here..holla holla

I am still in kind of shock the colts lost, when they recovered that fumble nick harper did not have to cut back and let a QB tackle him c'mon man, and for sure if that bi$ch didn't stab him on the knee just night before the game he could've out ran him with out a problem..And even after that they were in a good field position and plentey of time but instead of getting closer they decided to keep throwing the ball and rely on a ****** kicker, c'mon man you playing home go for the OT!! bad bad bad decision by manning..

raula   

LoL @faarax brown..heheheheheh @sea**** ouch! I think them are just lucky this year.

But kudos to the Steelers..they prevailed with their defense..it was one helluva game. I think Colts put much trust in that V(kicker) then "he missed"..lool..

I say its gonna be BRONCOS :mad: vs.Seahawks.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

..And even after that they were in a good field position and plentey of time but instead of getting closer they decided to keep throwing the ball and rely on a ****** kicker, c'mon man you playing home go for the OT!! bad bad bad decision by manning..

I was thinking the same. I think Payton is the modern version of Dan Marino. Great in the regular season but horrible in big game situations.