Sign in to follow this  
BonaFied_CriTic

NFL play-offs coming up-But first we kicked major aarse ....

J.Lee   

The people on the bus say, "wah wah wah; all through Detroit"... :D

First: you picked the colts to win: they lost

Second: you picked the panthers to win the 'bowl: a team which the hawks (quaw quaw) molested so badly, I thought we'd be charged with criminal sexual conduct. (LOL)

Then you pick the steelers: man, o' man, now I know the future doesn't necessarily reason with the past, but given that your top two choices lost, I'm surely confident that this one (i.e, weepers loosers) will lose too. insha'allah! I just hope they remain gracious about their lose unlike Mr. cry me a river.

Now now now..........haters

I have nothing against the steerlers, that is as long as they don't stick that friggin' Somoan (I don't think he is human, and they need to stop feeding the cannibal green ugali) to our QB but if they do... :mad:

Seahaaaaaaawks (aw aw aw aw quaaaaaaaw!)

Jaylaani   

^^^That is why they call it prediction with little bit of wishful thinking son. No one has a crystal ball and can see the future. I was hoping the Colts win it all this year and I thought the Panthers has what it takes….now I think the Steelers will destroy the Hawks….now what?

Yeniceri   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

I was hoping
the Colts
win it all this year and I thought
the Panthers
has what it takes….now I think
the Steelers
will destroy the Hawks….now what?

Ease off that hatorade, flip-flopper. :D Colts? Gone. Panthers? Gone. Seahawks? Playing for the NFL Championship.

*middle fingaz* up for that i.diot on "Quite Frankly." His hate is far and beyond - talking about the Seahawks were "lucky" to beat the Carolina Panthers. How the F*&^ is a 34-14 victory "lucky" (and let's remember, the second Panther touchdown was a freebie, call it Seatown hospitality :D ).

S E A H A W K S

2 0 6ickness

We're in the SuperBowl - and for the haters, silence is now officially golden.

Jaylaani   

Stephan A Smith is a Philly/NY product...he knows what he is talking about. The Panthers were wounded with no running game and Hawks ganged up on Steve Smith, the only offensive weapon the Panthers possessed. However, Seatle won the game and that is all matters. I just think that the Steelers are playoff tested and they almost playing home in Detroit…I see them winning and winning big.

Yeniceri   

However, Seatle won the game and that is all matters. I just think that the Steelers are playoff tested and they almost playing home in Detroit…
I see them winning and winning big.

Oh great, SOL's own Ms Cleo! :D What's with all the excuses? Panthers lost - fair and secure. My favorite banner by a member of the 12th Man (the crowd) read: "Smithless in Seattle" ;) Isn't that just creative?

When did Detroit become "almost home" for Pittsburgh (unless you're implying that both cities are in the East Coast)? More fuel for the fire.

! ! ! Go Seahawks ! ! !

Jaylaani   

It's only 4 hrs drive plus the Bus is from there. Steelers have crazy fans they fill the dome in Pontiac, trust me on that one. Except those of you in Seattle of course, no one else follows the hawks nor do they care.

J.Lee   

Lol@Too sexy a voice (Couldn't resist) :D

This dude is acting as if the Seahawks inay yihiin xaas lala qabo...God forbid. war xin badanidaa maandhow, don't be a sore looser (shhh! it's okay..shhh no, no no! you just need a hug) feel better!

They say the truth shall come to the light: you better put on your shades cause the hawks that bright! (Hove!)

Lool@I see them winning, just like you saw the Panthers and the Colts winning? loooool

PIT_SEA-helmets.jpg

Seahawks wat, Seahawks wat - I watched the steelers rampage poor broncos (which was kinda of humiliating because the steelers defense was killing the recievers - talk about "I am locked up, they won't let me out, Its like they forgot about me!") -

Then the game between Seahawks and panthers came - And it was like Smith on the floor - He was strapped down - On the first quater, he couldn't even touch the ball - That is when he started crying and nagging like a frigging housewife (Too bad the kusband wasn't there) - First panther touchdown was complete bull-Crap, there was a flag and Smith kept running even though the hawks slowed down - And the second touchdown, just call that a free starbuck farabajino on the house -

Best in the West Coast - Seahawks

NFC - Seahawks

SuperBowl - Get used to the name and shout out SEAHAWKS -

:D seattle is all that and more - and this time it ain't the flu talking -

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Jimca Lee:

Lol@Too sexy a voice (Couldn't resist)
:D

This dude is acting as if the Seahawks inay yihiin xaas lala qabo...God forbid. war xin badanidaa maandhow, don't be a sore looser (shhh! it's okay..shhh no, no no! you just need a hug) feel better!

They say the truth shall come to the light: you better put on your shades cause the hawks that bright! (Hove!)

Lool@I see them winning, just like you saw the Panthers and the Colts winning? loooool

PIT_SEA-helmets.jpg

I thought I was debating with a dude...SORRY BOO I didn't mean to hurt your fragile feelings.

BTW, what the h.ell is maandhow? Isn't that what the mother says to her son?

GO STEALERS...

Stephen A Smith,Where the A stands for ANAL is a confused cat. Half the time he dont know what the heck he talks about.

He doesnt like a team,they are BAD. He doesnt like a player,he dont know JACK. "Quite Frankly" Stephen Smith dont know sh1t. Freagging arrogant f&*Khead smile.gif

I would rather root for the Seahawks than the Steelers ,look like they got kicked out from the set of the "Biggest looser" or was it celebrity fat i mean fit club? smile.gif

Go Seahawks[With a weak weak voice] :D

Castro   

I had so much anger and frustration at the Colts from 3 weeks ago that only now can I even speak of it. What in God's good name happened? The Steelers came and they treated everyone like 2nd graders dressed in pink overalls.

After molesting the Bengals, abusing the Colts (my team no more) and b!tch-slapping the Broncos, I've no doubt the Seahawks will be mere unappetizing skinny chicken wings for the mighty Steelers and their long-haired Samoan monster Palumalo.

I don't care who wins but I'm afraid someone in Seahawks uniform might actually die on the field with this Steeler defence.

raula   

^^^^tell it bro..Bow down to POLAMALU-the dude got speed plus skill-he is unstoppable. The dude was all american safety when he played for the Trojans(USC).

Yeniceri   

^^

Walee...

Originally posted by Castro:

After molesting the Bengals,
abusing the Colts
(my team no more) and b!tch-slapping the Broncos, I've no doubt the Seahawks will be mere unappetizing skinny chicken wings for the mighty Steelers and their long-haired Samoan monster Palumalo.

LOL Talk about the old adage: "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." Only, with the Cuban kid, he goes the extra mile by dressing in the Steelers' cheerleading squad uniform and singing their team anthem in Samoan!!! How disgraceful they are in defeat! :D

! ! ! Go Seahawks ! ! !