Sign in to follow this  
BonaFied_CriTic

NFL play-offs coming up-But first we kicked major aarse ....

Castro   

^ Believe it or not, good Jimca Lee, I want the Seahawks to win. For the Steelers it'll be championship #5 but for the Hawks it's their first. Yeniceri and Kashanre's (the fairweather fans') rubbish is what I was getting all hot and bothered about. :D

G'luck to the Seahawks. I believe they will need it.

J.Lee   

^There is something unnatural about Turkish Fighter's passionate defense of the hawks, ma is tidhi horta. (Lol, 206 in 2006)

As for first timers, let's just say, inexperience is only despised at a brothel.

Go Seahawks.

Castro   

Originally posted by Jimca Lee:

^There is something unnatural about Turkish Fighter's passionate defense of the hawks, ma is tidhi horta.

Inanku inaba caadhi ma'oho. :D

Cara.   

Here we go

Here we go

Here we go

Steelers, Here we go

Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl

Here we go

GOOOOOO STEELERS!!!!

Cara.   

^Atheer what's wrong with you? Pittsburgh is great! I don't live there but my best friend does, so I've visited it more than any other US city (except Minneapolis, of course). Last year I got to watch the Three Rivers Regatta, the most fun a adult can have in public fully clothed. Speaking of which, you ever try making out on a hot air balloon? It's wicked, I tell ya. I also gave a poster presentation at the University of Pittsburgh. Lovely campus! And something about the working class ethic of Pitts produces some decent and friendly folk.

I've been a lukewarm Steelers fan ever since my freshman days, but this year I am going all out.

Go Steelers!

Castro   

^ Rubbish. Hot air balloon kulaha. Atheer you went there to visit, not to live.

So does this mean you live in Columbus, OH? Or is it Cleveland? How about Erie, PA? icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Callypso:

^Atheer what's wrong with you? Pittsburgh is great! I don't live there but my best friend does, so I've visited it more than any other US city (except Minneapolis, of course). Last year I got to watch the Three Rivers Regatta, the most fun a adult can have in public fully clothed. Speaking of which, you ever try making out on a hot air balloon? It's wicked, I tell ya. I also gave a poster presentation at the University of Pittsburgh. Lovely campus! And something about the working class ethic of Pitts produces some decent and friendly folk.

I've been a lukewarm Steelers fan ever since my freshman days, but this year I am going all out.

Go Steelers!

You MUST be from New Jersey,if you can say Pittsburg is a "Great city". smile.gif

The city has no life after july 4th[well duh!]. After the three rivers reggata celebrations, what else is there to do in Pitt,Pa? Nada. It’s a dead end borezone, waste of my three precious holiday days. icon_razz.gif

Anyway, we are only a few days away from the kickoff, I am looking forward to the commercials, for there is no "Real Game" to be played here.[boring teams] Thanks to the Colts & the stup1d Broncos & the stup1d panthers and the stup1d patriots, we now have to watch a potential blow out game. smile.gif

Jaylaani   

^^Have you ever been the Jersey Shore? It's so "HOT" MTV made seasonal TV show about it….Wildwood is the place to be in the Summer time.

I must agree Pittsburg is dead town.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

^^Have you ever been the Jersey Shore? It's so "HOT" MTV made seasonal TV show about it….Wildwood is the place to be in the Summer time.

How much did the state of NJ pay for that lil gig to MTV? smile.gif

Well,ok maybe the jersey shore is fairly ok, but thats about it. I guess i am comparing it to the shores of Miami & the southern states,but hey ho...jersey aint that bad.

Laakin ;NJ,PA,DA,WV & OH are all dead country zones. Lifeless i tell ya.

Nephissa   

Anyone heard about the car accident Hasselbeck, Alexander and a couple of other Seahawk players were in yesterday? Their driver drove into a fence or something. Nobody was hurt tho.

Hope you all have fun, and enjoy the game this Sunday. It's gonna be a tough one. Two good teams. I'A Seahawks will pull through and win it. :D

Go Seahawks, Woohooo.. Go Seahawks!

I have been watching ESPN lately and they been talking about nothing but the Steelers - The same fools who picked Colts and Panthers to beat us are still talking shyt - I am just laughing my keister off -

SEASON

ENDS

AFTER

HAVING

A

WICKED

KILLING OF THE

STEELERS!!!

Go SeaHawks -

J.Lee   

How did you like the tube up your back? :D I thought at least you'd be more emphatic after having to go through that.

Jaylaani   

Laakin ;NJ,PA,DA,WV & OH are all dead country zones. Lifeless i tell ya. [/QB]

There is also ATALTIC CITY in NJ, the Las Vegas of the east coast.

It all depends where in PA you are talking about. Philly is the second largest city in the East Coast behind NYC. There are more colleges in Philly than any other city in the United States. (MA has the most in states). There is Hershey PA, the home of the Chocolate factory. There is also Lancaster, PA..the home of the Amish people. Now talking about excitement. Go check those guys and watch them work with out any technology.

…and most of all, there is AI and the Sixers. Need I say more. ;)

I must agree DA has nothing to offer. I don’t even know why you mentioned WA.

Go Steelers.