Sign in to follow this  
BonaFied_CriTic

NFL play-offs coming up-But first we kicked major aarse ....

Jaylaani   

Here is my valid argument. Seattle lost the game and went home crying. There is nothing you or any other Somali skinny upon here can say or do about it. Don’t hate just congratulate!

J.Lee   

^Actually that is a non-argument; it's more of a... statement of opinion or rather in your case one of mis-belief.

Maandhow, honestly, cry your river and build a bridge over it already, the better team didn't win the Lombardi, not because of lack of plays-though they weren't executed at times as they should of have- but because they had banked on their opponents wearing black and gold, instead of black and white.

^^^Adiga when you gonna get over the fact your beloved Seahawks lost? And aint it ancient history anyways? When was the game? 3/4 days ago? For me history is remembering where I parked my car earlier in the day... and you're lamenting your teams loss. 4 days ago!

Let it go will ya? It's water under the bridge. jeeeeeze!

J.Lee   

Maandhow, inaa kugu sanifo miyaa doonaysaa? *sighs* Whether they lost or not isn't the point, the fact that they were cheated is! mida kale, Jeeze iyo louisekaa wadadid meel naga dhig! I don't know what your show of disgust is about; at least I wasn't the one depressed for a week because of my team's loss.

Jaylaani   

^^^Argument or statemet..it's all about semantics. What different does it makes. You need to get over it...they lost the game period. Why are you keep nagging about this issue. Your opinion isn’t relevant. It wouldn’t alter the outcome…..so let it go please.

Ciyaalka nacnac badanaa - The season is over and seattle got cheated - religion is being sacrificed at the altar for humor - Bush wants to wire-tap my phone - and Jimca Lee needs to find a valentine's date so she can share the candy with me :D - Basically, the year 2006 suks - and one of the mod's needs to close this topic cuz the NFL season is officially over till September - so shoo ciyaalo - no more nagging in my topic -

Originally posted by Hitlerettee*:

Ciyaalka nacnac badanaa - The season is over and seattle got cheated -

Cry-baby lass like you calling others 'ciyaal!' Oh, the temerity!

'Nuff said, trot off and go sequester to your bunker.

^^As much as I enjoy cynical humor, yours is as focused as a fart – But that is expectant from such a logically defunct twit –

Although the insufferable irony is almost painful, I must admit that I am enjoying your wisdumb –