Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Wetang’ula wants Maalim’s conduct investigated - cause of visit to S/land

Cowke   

It doesn't matter how much the tfg controls. As long as the outside world talk to them, we can make sure somalis are kept in check!!!

Cowke   

Sayid, well I do know inside game due to my relatives!!! Their was silent agreement a while back with boqor bur madow and he guranteed something and we kept our part of the deal, now he will make sure he keeps his part of the deal.

Siilanyo is just poster boy!!! but it's that odey who is causing this!!! notice he doesnt talk much in somaliland, because he knows siilanyo is just the vehicle to destroy the place that didnt give his clan leadership for 20 years!!!!

It doesn't matter if i post it here or don't. It's train crash that can be stopped now!!!

Anyways bro i have relatives in government so i get to know stuff that never reported in the news

Ok waan gartay - walaal - i can make referal for you to the CAMHS - a place just for you? what do you say - you can bring your cousin Garoodi

headerCHAR_3.gif

:D:D

Farah Moallin slipped big time. The question is was what he did prompted by the alleged mistreatment of his kinsmen in Garoowe, and did it as protest as many assert or did he truly share the secessionism ideology of balkanizing Somalia, and the region?

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Farah Moallin slipped big time. The question is was what he did prompted by the alleged mistreatment of his kinsmen in Garoowe, and did it as protest as many assert or did he truly share the secessionism ideology of balkanizing Somalia, and the region?

Why not he is from Nfd Region , Somaliland as a sovereign state how could it possibly harm the Somali Kenyans , or even other Somalis. Farax Macalin Wa nin jira

Originally posted by Cowke:

Aideed sent u tuur...yusuf sending u siilanyo...mark my words "waad isku habar waceysin after the devastation is going to be done in somaliland. Just look at paltalk how its all heating up with siilanyo thing!!!! It's because everyone knows who he is working for!!! GAROWE

So now the Former SNM chairman works for Faroole :D , This shit is hilarious, can you also back It up, and not with paltalk as it source :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Farax Macalin Wa nin jira

Ninka raga ah waxaa lagu gartaa cadowgiisa oo bata, xaqana wuu ku dhaqmaa sida Ina Macalin.

This is bad for Pirateland. They shouldn't mess with Farax Macalin.

Kamaavi   

^It's is deeper than what you think of, young man.

But if it helps I support secession too. :D

Somalinimo, and the fake unity died long time ago. It's Faroole who believes that Farah is not Somali any more. So why cry river now?

^He's not crying-he just wants non-Somalis out of out Somali issues :D

But seriously, I would like to know why do you assume it's Puntland that "hired" the foriegn minister?

Abtigiis   

Farah Macallin doesn't support secession of the North. He merely called upon the SSC to join hands with Somaliland as he thought their interst will be srved better there. Right or wrong, it is his opinion.

Personally, I don't think it was his business to do that.

The Zack   

Pirates-ku buuq badanaa, marna ma ayagaa dadka ku dhihi dadka somali ma tihiin marna lasoo taagan somali makala go'i karto, adeer get ur shit together and make up your mind, you go with your interests way too much!

Kamaavi   

Che -Guevara wrote:

He's not crying-he just wants non-Somalis out of out Somali issues [big grin]

^ Why not tell that to Zenawi? The Ethiopian security are right now in Garowe, and you talking about what....... :D

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

But seriously, I would like to know why do you assume it's Puntland that "hired" the foriegn minister?

That is the word in the street, young Che. If you wanna hear more of it come to other thread that you have raped. Kabash!