Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Wetang’ula wants Maalim’s conduct investigated - cause of visit to S/land

^

^we voted the twisted man in, we can complain about him if we like.

It is Haatu that complained and thinks this man is twisted.

That said, any Somali pirates or not should be upset if Farah actually support secession of the north.

The Zack   

^Any Somali? Are you for real? Aren't all Somalilanders actual Somalis? And aren't all they happy about the secession?

On the other side, I don't know why Hatu is calling this MP a twisted man. Farah is one of the most respected Somali politicians in Kenya.

LooooL..Any Somali would include every Somali.

What recession?

So, it is fair to say Haatu who is from the district that elected Farah into the parliament have better grasp of this man's doings than you? :D

The Zack   

secession dee, typo doesn't count yo.

So you agree that NOT every Somali is against the secession unlike what you said before, right?

P.s. It sounds that you know where Haatu is from, now do you know what "district" I am from? What makes you think Haatu has better info than I do.

Thankful   

Originally posted by The Zack:

^The better question would be maxey ka qaadi karaan, neither Wetang’ula nor another bribe-taking Kenyan can do anything to Farah. He is an elected official, not appointed one. Waxu waa iska sheeko.

What does being elected have to do with anything? That is exactly what the word impeach means! Def->"Impeachment is a formal process in which an elected official is accused of unlawful activity, and which may or may not lead to the removal of that official from office."

I agree he is mostly likely wont be getting kicked out for this. But he will certainly learn a lesson to stay in his place next time.He went against his own governments position on the unity of Somalia.

He'll know better next time!

The Zack-No, I don't know where you are from?

Haatu is from Garissa Soomaaliya, I respect his pro-unity stance unlike Farah Malacin whom it seems you support-no wonder you are supporting secession :D

The Zack   

ThankfulSP,

Keep dreaming, aint nobody is impeaching Mr.Moalim.

But he will certainly learn a lesson to stay in his place next time

Speaking of learning lessons, you know who else learned a lesson, Faroole and the pirates, next time they will think twice before handing over innocent fellow Somalis to their Xabashi masters.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

The Zack-No, I don't know where you are from?

Haatu is from Garissa Soomaaliya, I respect his pro-unity stance unlike Farah Malacin whom it seems you support-no wonder you are supporting secession
:D

Don't take my words out of context waaaryeey LOL. I never said I supposed secession but I sure did enjoy when Farah was kicking some pirate rear ends.

Thankful   

This Moalim character is for the seperation of Somalia Zack! You might like him because you think he did it against Puntland but he did it against all Somalis.

The Zack-You support Faarax's support of Somaliland and its quest to partition Somalia not mention the continue subjugation of Somalia's deep South aka NFD?

The Zack   

^^why are u guys keep saying ALL Somalis? He didn't do it against Jaceylbaro, Riyaale Ngonge, Oodweyne and a lot other Somalis LOL. Remember, they are all Somalis.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

The Zack-You support Faarax's support of Somaliland and its quest to partition Somalia not mention the continue subjugation of Somalia's deep South aka NFD?

For the millionth time, I don't want any part of Somalia to secede, as matter of fact I want Djibouti, NFD and Ogdenia to come back to the union. And for the record, there is neither subjugation nor oppression to the Somalis in Kenya. Yaa kugu yidhi waxaas.