Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Wetang’ula wants Maalim’s conduct investigated - cause of visit to S/land

The Zack   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Hargeysa is in Somalia but Farah supported secession, the question is do you support his stance?

NO but I still enjoyed when he smashed the pirates in his speech. Che, I didn't know you are that slow LOL

The Zack-I understand you are getting little kicks from Farah's supposed smack down on Puntland ( and you are assuming that they are ones that complained) but you are over-looking the serious matter of him supporting secession not mention the continues presence of Kenyan government in NFD. Why would you support anti-unity man.Wetang’ula seems to be more of pro-Somali unity by respecting Somali sovereignty.

Are you still gonna insist in supporting Farah's despite his anti-unionist agenda?

Maybe we should ask Haatu how Somalis NFD feel about this man and about Somali unity :D

The Zack   

Regardless of what Farah believes he is not going to make the secessionists' dream come true, don't worry too much about that adeer. I believe Farah's main goal he went to Hargeisa was to tell the pirates watch out and don't mess with us, of course he talked about Waqooyiland's secession and how he supports it but he is not going to make that happen, you and I both know that. But again he scared the hell out of many pirates and that was fun to watch. :D

P.s. What's your point of mentioning Kenya's presence in NFD, aint NFD now part of Kenya? Do you want them to start fighting against Kenya so u (pirates of Puntland) can start handing them over to Kenya? LOL No, thanks! NFD are good at where they are for now

Good where they are now-no wonder you want to see Somalia divided.

I believe Farah's main goal to go to Hargeisa was to tell the pirates watch out and don't mess with us

Who's us-Kenyans? As far as I know no Somali including pirates are messing with Kenya. If anything, Kenyan fisherman are benefiting from Somali pirates adventures?

P.S. Would it make you feel better if it's Somaliland that hands you over to Kenya? :D

The Zack   

no wonder you want to see Somalia divided.

???

You are either trying to label me something I am not or you are just a total dumb LOL.. Who said I want to divide Somalia?

P.s. us is not Kenyans. Go figure smile.gif

The Zack   

I gave up Che. Sorry dude but I have said what I support and what I don't support on the page prior to this one and it is my assumption that you have read it, I have no idea what you are after.

Liibaan   

Zack,

Maalim is a public Enemy # 1 of people of Las Anod and SSC in Kenya , when he supported the snm militia, and praised the occupation of Las Anod by snm militia

Maalim is mentally retarded individual, because his support and friendship with Somalidiid backfired, and now he has more enemies within Kenya and Somalia

It is very obvious Maalim's support for snm militia is only for two reasons, first few dollars and bribes he received from somalidiid-land, and his hatred for Puntland clans

I don't see how any pro-unity somali like Zack can make excuses for Maalim's support for those who want to divide Somalia according to imaginary colonial maps

Zack should know the reason why Ethiopia and Kenya claim Western Somalia and NFD is because of colonial maps as well.

The Zack   

Dalmar, take it easy, I understand your frustration with Moalim but u need to understand that his attack was, in no way, intended to the good Dervishes. It was totally towards the pirates, friendly fire baa idinku dhacday and Farah's visit to LA was a mistake. Adigana easy with the name calling dee ; )