Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Wetang’ula wants Maalim’s conduct investigated - cause of visit to S/land

Thankful   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^I don't know if there's Somali faction influential enough to have the Kenyan government such unprecedented action against high ranking official.

President Faroole through his website Garoweonline made a quick statement that rejected this Deputy Speakers visit to the area. And that he was out of line when he spoke about NW Somalia as a seperate entity and visited a disputed area.

The cause is key speeches he is alleged to have made that reportedly promoted separatism in Somalia and fostered ethnic disharmony between Somaliland and
Puntland.

From the fact that Puntland was named I would bet it was us that put forward this complaint.

Through it is possibly political motivated against him, he was wrong to get invovled in the way he did, especially when the government he works for has a different policy!

Farah Maalim made a mistake that his political enemies are capitalizing on!

It will be fun to see how Somaliland will respond to this. After this, hopefully they are able to see those folks as true enemy.

Saalax   

too much calaacal.com i am not surprised if puntland forwarded this complaint against Farax Macaliin maybe they shouldn't have sold his kinsman in the first place.

^^That makes sense, so he did "Somaliland" a favour and they sold his edoo Bisharo?

How smart and tough you are. Also lets stop the cheap stuff lad.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Who is your true friend?

Who is Farax Macalin?
:D

I'm not trying to be your friend :D . I rather we stay as foes.

^^I'm just trying to mind my own business, and be left alone. If they get in my way, then they automatically become my foes.

Saalax   

Dukey, no sxb Eedo Bishaaro was sold by her own kinsmen in somali region look up for Abdi Ileys and Maxamed Axmaar Daud i am sure they know where she is. ;)

The Zack   

^Waraada live Bishaaro's name alone, if y'all wanna play ur dirty somali politics, go right ahead but don't bring Bishaaro into this.

Saalax   

The_Zack, it was Dukey who bought her name into the discussion in the hand, but afterall i can't blame dukey that is what he is good at. ;)

The Zack   

^The better question would be maxey ka qaadi karaan, neither Wetang’ula nor another bribe-taking Kenyan can do anything to Farah. He is an elected official, not appointed one. Waxu waa iska sheeko.