Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Wetang’ula wants Maalim’s conduct investigated - cause of visit to S/land

Paragon   

Do any of you know Farax and ilma Dawaare very well and their sense of Somaliness?

Sometimes to misread things changes good people into bad ones.

Haatu   

Who are these people ganging up on Ina Adeerkay? :D

Waryaadda weligiin miidan maqlin miyaa hablaha reer NFD oo ciyaaraayaan heelaha oo leh

wasiirkii Xuseen Macalin, in la barto weeyaan :D

I actually saw two sub-sub-sub clans fighting (in Heelo ofcourse) about which clan has more well known figures. In the end it turned into minor skirmishes. See we still are Somali :D

Che **** U :D You know very well Garissa is in Soomaaliya. Get a proper map of OUR country.

As for knowing the man, the only reason for voting for him is that Bariiska ayuu badiyey, wiilal farabadanna jagooyin fiican ayuu siiyey :D

Let it be known, the man is not for a divided Somalia. He may not believe in Somaliweyn, but that does not mean he supports seccessionism. Sorry Xaaji.

Dalmar, don't hate on a person you have no knowledge of.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

Do any of you know Farax and ilma Dawaare very well and their sense of Somaliness?

Sometimes to misread things changes good people into bad ones.

They probably read my post and thought the guy was a bad person.

Paragon-Please do tell.

Waraa Haatu, I know you are patriot dee and yes Garissa is in Soomaaliya smile.gif

P.S. No one said Mr.Farah is bad person. He shouldn't support partition of Somalia.

Maaddeey   

Illeyn balaayo! Faarax Macallin waa NIN Soomaaliyeed ahna Guddoomiye ku xigeenka Baarlamaanka Kenya, waa in la garab istaagaa oo looga hiilliyaa Wet'angula & kooxdiisa, Laas caaco ayuu booqday & SL ayuu taageeray war maaha! NUs darsan Thread oo isaga uun wax looga sheegayo waa maxay? Balaayo idinku dhacday! yaa Libaax dhaawacan mudac ku muday!.

Garawe & Hargeysa mid Somalinnimo ka raadso hadii la i yiraah -wallaahi- Hargeysaan u doonan lahaa, ma Soomaali-diid baan ahay?

Paragon   

^Che, OK. Farah is not necessarilly a bad person. His visit to Northern Somalia is also not necessarilly in support of secession. Now since he has always been known to be a strong pro-unionist for G. Somalia, what we should wait for is his report which should be out in the coming weeks.

I am against secession of the sort SL is currently propagating but I still cannot fault Farah for vising Hargeysa as an official from the Kenyan government - he works for Kenya afterall. So I'll wait for the trip report and judge him with the contents of that report.

PS: Let's just say I know Dawaara family very well and they know mine very well. And there was a time when Faarax Macallin Dawaaraa was the only Somali patriot in Nothern Kenya. To divide Somalis/Somalia is the last thing to be expected.

Paragon-The man was given an ample opportunity to clarify his position in the interviews he has given to BBC and VOA. He dodged every question and the only thing he said LA should joined Hargeysa re-establishing colonial borders.

P.S. I'm sure Dawaara family are decent people.

Liibaan   

Originally posted by Haatu:

Dalmar, don't hate on a person you have no knowledge of.

Haatu, no one hates your uncle Farah, he put himself into trouble for no reason, so blame him for being unintelligent man

Faarah is not a good person, and his inappropriate behaviour is very offensive, because he is dividing Somali people by supporting one group against the other, that is fitnah, it is obvious from Farah many interviews that he is trying very hard to create more hatred between Somali people of Northwest vs, SSC and Western Somalis vs SSC, instead of mediating and bringing the parties together and promote peace in Somalia.

Liibaan   

As the foreign minister of Kenya, Wet'angula, it is his responsibility to make sure that Kenya is neutral and unbiased when it comes to Somali civil war, it is against the Kenyan foreign policy to encourage the secession of the Somali clan enclaves , and to support one Somali faction against the other to put more fire on Somali civil war. For that reason, many Somalis welcomed Wet’angula position and his support for the sovereignty, territorial integrity, political independence and unity of Somalia.

Wet'angula, Waa nin fiican soomali badan baa u hiilinaysa sida reer Laascaanood, reer Garowe, Soomaali Galbeed iyo dhamaan shacabka soomaaliyeed inta caqliga badan ee rabta nabada, iyo midnimada Somalia

Those like Maadaay are qabiilist, and they hate so much specific regions & clans within Somalis for no reason, waxaa ee ku doodayaan inay cadaab ka dooranayaan dadkaa soomaalida ah, horaa looyidhi nin ciil qaba cadaab ka dooray

Maaddeey   

Dalmar, ma haddaad noola timid: Faarax macallin yaa Soomali midnimadeed diiddan, Wet'angulana waa nin fiican oo Soomaali isku hayya!!? Duf ku bax, Caqli xumaa wuxu :D

Liibaan   

Maadaay,

Cid kaa caqli liidata ma jirtu, waa la ogyahay inaad cuqdad iyo cadaawad u qabtu soomaalida qaar, hadaad keentay in aad u doodo in soomaali la isku diro oo la kala googoyo

Ma waxaa ka mid tahay mafia yadii shabaabka uu warlord indha madoobe geeyey xaafada Buulo-jaan ee Marka Caday? :D

Maaddeey   

^Ma Keenyaatiga Wetang'ula ayaa Soomaali raba, Faaraxna waa isku diraa miyyaa?? taas weeyye tan aan kugu heysto ee ka jawaab??

Buulo-Jaan hadaad taqaan, SSC & belaayo uma dooddeen :D