Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Togdheer Is Getting Out Of Control. Sland Bring In Militia

Ibtisam   

^^HE probably don't like the the yusuf's, already balidhiig bey ku heestan. icon_razz.gif

Does anyone even live in Xadhy ducato- such awful name. Nimanka magacy miya lag ibiey- from dooqshaey to xadh ducato!!

Jb and ibtisam, since I have put all my cards on the table care to do the same?

Ps, Jb what ever they like to call it, cayn or togdheer I will call it home tomorrow. :D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^HE probably don't like the the yusuf's, already balidhiig bey ku heestan.
icon_razz.gif

Does anyone even live in Xadhy ducato- such awful name. Nimanka magacy miya lag ibiey- from dooqshaey to xadh ducato!!

The great Yusuf's are not to be questioned, what they say goes. :D

Ibtisam   

Aaah war wa kuwii fanaka baadna- reer SL iyaga aya fanka iyo kibirka barey. icon_razz.gif

AfricaOwn I approve this guy- if he is fake, he must have gone to intensive Dahiir school in Kenya for 10years.

Only thing I forgot to ask him is who is the Sultan for his people. :D Now leave him alone will ya.

Abokor cousin we are not too far apart- Family burco iska dhe. JB wa kuwa Shike (nice city) riyah eryaada :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Budh ka dig, SL guys are always trying to search for more enemies. You know Ngonge needs to give some lessons on diplomacy and underhand investigations. Wiixin was qarax (dry).

Ngonge: Loool why coz I know more than you :D

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Ms. Ibti

Well, if you
"approved"
of him (
at least in Burco's style of approval of this sort of issue
:D
); then, I guess I can rest my case against him. But, still, please see to it, to tell him, that next time, he should go back for bit of
"Dhaqan-Celis"
back to
Burco
, he should really have a long heart-to-heart talk, with the folks there. So that, they will tell him bit more about the "political lay of the land" (
as it were
). Particularly, what the notion of "Cayn" really means, at least in the "clannish context" of Pirate-land's political agenda against Somaliland...

Regards,

Oodweyne.

PS
:

Mr. Obokor Omar

Listen my friend; somehow, you are really are misinform about the issues of Somaliland and whatnot; and therefore, do not expect me to go into a debate with you, particularly, in regards to what Oodweyne as a place is or it isn't, at least in the larger scheme of Somaliland's political retail trade of the clannish sort (
which is what I think you were trying to get across there to me in that post of yours
).

Hence, see to it to be more concern of any passing lectures that our dearest
Ms. Ibti
of
SOL
will give you in here; for I believe, that will do wonders for you.

Particularly, if only that is, you forget Oodweyne and the rest of the Somaliland's territories, in-terms of what they are to Somaliland's political agenda for a minute, indeed. Or at least, if failing that, then, perhaps, during your early "education" about Somaliland's "real political lexicon" at the hand of our dearest
Ms. Ibti

Its Abokor Omar, I stopped reading after that. :D

Ps, Ibtism your from beer same as the Sultan. ;)

Ibtisam   

^^Lool. No, not that close, about a 4days geedi ;) And the Sultan has houses in doqashey and lots of horses- did you not know? In fact they are trying to turn it into a city :D

Che: You mean I am the signature and he stamps it? :D Call it division of labour

Qardho I was helping the boys bond, xaad ka raabta?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Ngonge: Loool why coz I know more than you

Everyone knows more than me when it comes to such issues. :D

I still say you need to stop listening to the conversations of the old ladies. Islaan yar bad iska noqotay.