Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Togdheer Is Getting Out Of Control. Sland Bring In Militia

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^ I never said that- I said they were known for some tendency with Geel.

Hey Sayid- I think they recently signed a new deal called
"The protection and prevention scheme"
which is an insurance policy covering all beautiful girls between the age of 15 and 28 aimed at curbing the trend of marrying beyond the clans of burco (if push they might stretch till Hargisa and Berbera). The policy excludes over 28s and divorced women. Therefore I can ask for 28s or divorced women. How about it then?.

is that so? they never learn do they :D

Ibtisam   

Sayid- rather you never learn. Miya la idin ku faley the girls from those ends- leave them alone!!

Oodweyne- glad we agreed- well nearly :D

maya, nala kuma falin - just we don't like marrying our beatiful cousins - hence we marry from other communities as adviced by our prophet (SAW) to spread love and to establish connections so none of these fighting for survival sorts of incidents will not be prevalent in the future.

BTW - why would 28s and above girls not married and is there a large number of them and divorcees for that to be included in the scheme as clause that do not apply?? :Dicon_razz.gif

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

AfricaOwn, JB and Ood: Really must everyone get your approval and pass a test. Leave the guy alone blood CIA
icon_razz.gif
and if he really is Abokor Omar, he probably should know a bit more about Toghdheer than the average SL
smile.gif

Abokor Omar, aan nimankan ka diciye ii abtisirso, yaad ka tahey
:D

They stick to the same silly manuscript

1. Get a familiar name or put your location as any city in SL

2. Instigators- They'll attempt to pin the people together. They're usually kulimey supporters, since they're the opposition. They portray all parties as a true enemies of SL :D

3. Exaggeration- They would type absurd stuff about the southerns and other Somalis. They view this as how a typical Somalilanders are ;)

4. Once they are called out as imposters..They jump through hoops to try to prove you wrong.

Ibtisam   

AfricaOwn- Nikan iska daaf- take my word for it, he has disclosed is sub sub sub sub mini father and correctly too. Even a none Dahiir SL would not know that much detail. Let this one go dear- we are not all peas and pods. smile.gif

Sayid- no, I cannot disclosed what it means, but trust me you got the wrong end of the stick.

Ibtisam   

^^^Dude I knew all this before I went to Burco for 5days. Come on- what did you think- that they sent me to 5day private school for clans or something. :D:D

JB I am as good at it as you icon_razz.gif Test me if you want- I can ka sheekey every clan and sub clan and their history as far as Las Qorey and then some. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^North is coming to you soon-ish so show him the ropes will ya.

As for Ngonge- well his guru was suppose to teaching him. He has made some improvements- he can now recognize the names, just gets a little confused :D