Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Togdheer Is Getting Out Of Control. Sland Bring In Militia

NGONGE   

Heh@Ibti. I have been taught the darn thing a million times but never found any of it interesting enough. Abokor Omar has explained himself now and I can vouch for him. :D

P.S.

JB doesn't know this stuff. Aniga wax o sheegayaay in the week I was there. Now Norf will go and mess it all up with his fish & chips version of events.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOOOOOOOl @ Waa Qoti Aan La-Afgaraneynin Ee Hala Eryado!!!

North I agree with Oodweyne- You must know- even though you probably won't need it or use it much. At least you know where the thin lines are and don't step on anyone’s toes. :D

Ngonge! JB is a modern man- wa daqan aan doofin- AKA the fish and chips of Hargisa. :D

NGONGE   

Norf, you're right. You don't need to know any of it. As long as you ensure that you know my lineage and understand it, you’ll be ok. :D

N.O.R.F   

^ :D

Thats a must. Infact I better revise before the trip.

Ibti and Oody, I know enough to get me by in qurbaha. Going home is a whole different matter. People know you and everything about you and you're expected to know the same. Long ting! As I would have said a few years ago :D

Ngonge, avoided the place altogether because this exact reason. Wuxu islahaa wa lagu eryan :D

Ibtisam   

Loool Ngonge bey isgu taagen- leave the Arab alone fours hours is a start icon_razz.gif

North goes to Burco and sits in a hotel- too scared to go out :D ruunta sheeg.

Cowke is going to be so pi*ssed off when he sees what become of his thread. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Nogobi, thank you for that. I know a few but mix them up. :( , I shall learn that too, then the sahab and the tabicin. smile.gif

Blessed lol, you came in here with you budh ready eh :D

Oodweyne: Women power right there- gacaan baan uu tagey- even if it means you miss out on Burco :D

So now that my background has been check and cleared. Can I take my rightful place at the head of the table? history will agree I'm entitled to this request. :D

Saalax   

anybody seen ayoub here?

war Ayoub sxb do you have the pictures of Banano Boarding School - Gaashaamo which you posted about two years ago in the student talk but the pictures don't seem to be there.

Ibtisam   

Abokor Omar, Head of table maxa keeney- now now, maybe population wise but otherwise naga fadiista. :D

Oodweyne, any women looking to a movement for power (men or women) is going to be waiting a long time. I think most women figured by now that regardless of what the movement achieved they have to start and win the movement inside their homes. icon_razz.gif What is the use of a successful movement if your household arrangements is still in the dark ages. Particularly in the Somali case in the west (Somali women back home are the head of the house and the man dare not get into issues aside from when the family moves and where the Geel grazers) but here in the west- so called Somali men are even involved in how much barris she cooks and how much she spends on school uniform. So I am sure you can now understand why I am proud of a sister who is playing the orginial intended role of Somali women, which they rightfully held long before the white women started tossing garments and hanging for equality. In fact I would go as far as saying that since arriving in the West, our rights and role has been eroded- I’ve been busy trying to figure out who I should sue for this erosion. :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

North goes to Burco and sits in a hotel- too scared to go out
:D
ruunta sheeg.

I go there to chill. Don't need any buuq from reer Burco.