Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Sharif turns Villa Soomaaliya into 'Villa MogadishuUSC' +hate speech in his presence

Markale you are absolutely right. But why don't you condemn the arbitrary jailing, killings and deportation of dadka kofurta iyo Galbeedka Soomaaliya ka yimaada?

Adeer I, totally do not condone, and condemn your lies above. Puntland is home to thousands of familes from the south who have made it their home, none of these were deported. The target of the security forces are Al Shabaab recruits hiding out in the cities of the state, and plotting to blow people up. Yes they have been deported and anyone who has links to Al Shabaab should be tried and dealt with. The state has not gone far enough.

Maadey, I am not sure you understood the jest of that line, you entered the argument, pretending to be like Ariel liquid whiter that white. The fact that you support the criminal pathetic actions such as those against Hotel’s Muna & Shaamo highlights what stance you take and no doubt your anger and frustration at Puntland stems from clan hatred and nothing more.

Maaddeey   

^ma la isku been abuuranaa haddana?, qabiilka aan ahay miyaad taqaannaa si aad u tiraahdo Puntland baad qabiil dartiis u necebtahay, better yet: PL ma necbahay?

PL ma necbahay?

Indeed you hate Puntland, there has never been any doubt about that. On many occasions you have called for the invasion and destruction of Puntland State. You have called for the killings of its officials and have propagated fake news about fighting and internal dissent within the state.

Your clan hate is what led you to love Al Shabaab after all else failed. Your types are not unique at all.

Originally posted by Cawaale:

war yara naso bal sxb.

They always care about my rest when they lose the argument. :D

Just for the record, dont make up your own facts just to make your self look good.

Somalina   

Faroole.jpg

@MrS, afhayeenka Fuad Shangole goormaad noqotey?

Weligaaba waxaan cay ahayn laguma barin, marka caanabooraha aad dadka walaalaha ku caysid sidii in aadan caanoboore cabin weligaa ka sii wado halkaan. Intaas si fiican uga soo bax ma garatey!

Somalina   

lol...

Alhamdulilaah, waad mahadsantahay. Ii waran Duke, maxaa cusub beryahan? Si fiican ma u ciidey? smile.gif

I must admit, adiga ayaa dhaama kuwan kale ee meel fadhiista ku dheh, waxaana filayaa iney dhegeysanaayaan the Supreme Commander General Duke. :D:D

p.s. Sheekadan mar hore ayay dhamaate, waan ku salaamayey uun.

Abwaan   

Horta marka hore aan iraahdo in halkaan laga helayo kuwo odaygaan ka liita xag qabyaalad iyo iska hadalba. Midda kale wax macne ah ma samaynayso hadalladan iska dhehda ah mana u malaynayo inuu cidna ku hoggaamiyo afkaarahaan aan ka ahayn kooxda danta kale ee ka hadlisay.

Oday iska hadlana uguma horreyn oo C/llaahi Yuusuf oo xil qaran hayey wixii afkiisa ka dhici jirey waa la ogyahay.

Haddii uu si kale u dhihi lahaa waxaan qabaa hadalkiisu macne ayuu samayn lahaa tusaale ahaan marka uu ka hadlayo xagga wax isku darsiga iyo xisaabtanka laakiin in dadyow Soomaaliyeed loo gefo oo la dhaho hebel naga kaxaysta waa akhlaaq xumo. Marka uu ku eedeeyey Cumar C/Rashiid inuusan ka hadliin raafkii Gobollada Bari ka dhacay been ayuu ku sheegay oo Cumar si wanaagsan oo masuuliyadi ku jirto buu uga hadlay.

Isku soo wada duuboo inta cido iska dhaadhiciyeen jago heblo innagaa leh Soomaaliya hadalladaan oo kale iyo kuwo ka liitaba ka dhammaan maayaan. Dadka dhan wuxuu ula hadlayaa sidii inuu kursiga madaxtinnimada isagu ka xigo...kan yaa wax u sheega...lol

Originally posted by NinaNC:

waan ku salaamayey uun.

Niina; let me begin by thanking you for the kind words, though the flattery was a bit much. :D Eid was wonderful Alhamdulilah everything is great.

It’s good that you have moved on and can see the folly of the old man and Sharif Ahmed.

Duke

Originally posted by NinaNC:

It was a compliment, and I will defend Sharif until my last breath.

Thanks for the compliment sis, you are special 2. ;) However you are smarter than Sharif Hotel, thus no need for you to defend him till your last breath. Safe your energy for the Somali struggle. Don’t waste your time & effort on the fake religious Armani wearing, corrupt incompetent man who has failed miserably. You and other clan supporters did your best, but alas he was just dumb.

Somalina   

General Duke, you support Yey, but you will never find me insulting him the way you are insulting Sharif now.

It is not fair to clap for the likes of Yey and Faroole and yet call Sharif fake and dumb, is it?

p.s. waad mahadsantahay for your kind words, qof wax garad ah ayaa tahay runtii, laakiin musuqmaasuqa aad u sacbatumeysid qabiil daraadiis iska daa.

Niina, there is nothing personal or even clanist about my views towards Sharif. Yusuf happens to be my uncle but that’s a coincidence of fate. To me he was strong clear, made mistakes but his overall record was better than any who sought the Somali leadership of late.

My favorite Somali leader of all time, and hero is Adan Abdulla Osman [Adan Ade] our founding father, May Allah bless his soul, to me he is the very example of what the future Somali leader should be. A true patriot and son of Somalia, an honest man who’s actions give me hope that we can turn this nation around. For me he is the supreme leader head and shoulders above all of them including Yusuf. He is not from my clan neither.

Clan is not everything, but charity starts at home, one must change his family, his clan, region before anything else.

That’s my belief, and yes I will defend Puntland till my last breath, not Faroole or Yusuf or an individual and I wont support my clan when they are in the wrong, but Puntland is a positive entity and its good for Somalia…

Sorry for the sermon.

Somalina   

Aniga my fav is Abdirasheed Sharmarke, a great man AUN and my hero. Wiilkiisa laakiinse uma dhawa umana dhawaanaayo aabihiis.

Dawladan ku meel gaarkan, 10kii sanno ee la soo dhaafey, waxaa is cunayeye madaxwaynaha iyo ra'iisul wasaarihiisa.

Su'aasho marka waa in la dhaho, "goormaa laga weynaanaayaa gunuunaca oo shacabka loo shaqeynayaa"?

Shariif kuwa ag fadhiya ee oo doortey iney wax la qabtaan, soomaha kuwa calooshooda u shaqeysanaayo oo fursad u diidan.

Cayda waa laga fiican yahay Duke, marka aan hal meel ka soo jeesano oo cadawga shacabkeena la dagaalano.

We have 2 choices now, AS or Shariif(minus musuqmaasuqa TFG).

Labadaa waa mid inaan raacnaa, sidaas ayey anigu ila tahay koley.