Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Jaylaani   

Layzie,

You need to stop hating Vince. smile.gif

I will go with the Nets on this one.

I like Shaq and I love Wade but there are other factors.

Every body gave them the Championship as soon as they signed Shaq. I don’t like teams that are hyped so much before they even play one game.

Have you guys noticed that every big name free agency was signing the minimum with the Spurs or the Heat but the Pistons stayed with their core players?

Is it because these guys didn’t believe in Detroit or Joe D and the Pistons know better.

50pts my a*s

lol@Lazie, you are something else, the shots this guy was making last night were like something you see in a horse games..he did everything to win that game but some of his teams let him down especially that fool K.brown, he couldn't even catch the ball..

But as fan, as much as i wanted the lakers to win i wanna to see kobe and bell go at it again and you know who will get abused this time..

Yaw Tim Thomas is becoming a lakers killer..Damn man, out of all the ppl but not this fool..

I don't think that elbow on barbosa was intentional..

As far as the spurs, they just held their own serve and the kings need to do the samething..

You need to stop hating Vince

Man you know she won't, like i said before Lazieg is beyond repair..

Heat and the Nets..4-2 for the nets in that series,Hey CapZ you know how much carter is averaging against them fools, almost 39pts/game this yr..they have nobody that can't match with him.

Oh da Lakers are down and so now Lazy is hatin on Phil Jackson ahahahahah I told y'all she juss twists her words to make it seem like she's always rite ahahahahahahhahah

Yeah i aint on somaliaonline everyday like u cuzz my life doesnt revolve around a computer but yo its cool tho keep to ya hatin ways

Miami in da 2nd round bring VC and da Nets

SeeKer   

How about he got killed? Suns made it and LAL can go back home with elbowing Kobe. Odom barely made it to double figures. Kobe shouldn't have being playing rough. He gave the suns enough fuel to blast past LAL in game 6 & 7.

Kobe chose to show how stubbern he is last night for taking only 3 shots in the entire 2nd half and he picked the wrong time and the wrong game..

I was disappointed to see Washington lose in overtime – I ‘m confident that Detroit will destroy Cleveland.

Also sad to see Kobe lose, he’s the whole team, literally --- no one stepped up from the Lakers, they were all depending on Kobe.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Northerner:

I recently saw King James for the first time, the kid can play!

I'm with Detriot!

North ,

Where have you been bro? The kid was terrorizing the league for the last three years.

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Kobe chose to show how stubbern he is last night for taking only 3 shots in the entire 2nd half and he picked the wrong time and the wrong game..

Warya.Its hard being K O B E. If he goes into a shooting spree,the nigga is selfish;if he lets his other goons of a useless team shoot,they cant do Jamash1t. WTF,war ninka dhib baa haystaa. They should rename the team to Los Angeles Kobe..lakers kulaha urghhh.

He gonn be alright,they gonn give him Garnet :D

Are you kidding me? Kobe and KG on same team, that would've been sky is the limit but i don't think the lakers have the salary cap to bring KG in, unless they clean the house.

Guhaad   

bullshit, KG and Kobe, is gonna be off the Angelizzle. but that sounds more fake than factual.

Kobe is a selfish motherfrazy. Bell did him bad y'all. 20-24 pts per game! and out!!

Khayr   

The Nets over Miami in 6 (at the most)

Layzie G, I'll call Vince to sign you a 'Get Well' card after he embarasses Shaqq and Mr. Pat "I'm desperate for a championship" Riley. :D

Detriot-is well, an old school team. Defense First. King James has his hands full in this series.

Spurs and Mav's should be a good serious.

Clippers and Suns-it just doesn't have that edge to it like the lakers and suns series. Will anyone care?

Jaylaani   

Blowouts, blowouts and more blowouts. There is nothing comparative about the second round of NBA playoffs this year. It doesn’t even have the same feel to it. Am I the only one feeling this way? The Mavs and the Spurs is the only series worth watching.

Go Nets and Clippers…not because I like these teams but I hate their opponents more.