Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

LazieG you are right for once that stoudumire dunk was nasty..

Hey try to find a C drexler dunk back when he was in college..it's one of the best..

LazieG you are right for once that stoudumire dunk was nasty..

LOL@ i'm right for once. You always manage to entertain me with your weak jabs.

I guess I am also right when I say 76ers are creeping their way to the top, and where are your team at?

The better question for you PM is, which team will you ride this season, after all you're notorious for being one of the top tail riders of all time in this corner.

All jokes aside, I'm really liking the Los Angeles teams, I think they started out strong so far, clippers are very impressive and lakers are on some good stuff this season, especially that opener when they came back from 19pts deficit to beat phoenix by 8, very impressive come back, could possibly end up in the history books and I am not even a laker fan but I do give props were props are due.

I am keeping a close eye on the nuggets, as well as houston, but again, its too soon to tell, atleast by X-mass we should have a good look on who will end up where, the west is fairly open, there is no one team threat anymore in the west,and I am loving it, but don't get confused, I still got love for the east.

Lazie You just named 5 teams and you calling me a bandwagon? I was sticking with the wolves and the nets but the season is just started so you and jay should not be excited about three games into the season..

Those dunks are good but i like the once that took place in the actual games, like that facial on Zo last yr, John starks on bulls back in the days, Pippen on ewing..

Dearest PM, you wrote and asked

The season so far! what teams or players empress you so far,...

When I mentioned those teams, I was answering your earlier post, nothing more, nothing less. Remember, no one does tail riding better than you.

You are still a bandwagon and your sixers just lost to the worst team, Raptors..Like i was saying don't get excited on the sixers yet because they don't play D..

You still talking air, whether you want to admit your tail riding ways or not.

Speaking of nets and wolves, 76ers have a better chance of making to the playoffs then both of those teams put together.

76ers so far haven't won on this mini trip to the west, but tonight might be the change they need against the sonics. I think they can come out either 3-1 or 2-2 against sonics,suns,clippers, since the 1st L came from the nuggets.

Out of the 3 losses that 76ers have under their belt, I can regretfully say the raptor L should have been a big W for 76ers. It was a bad defensive play on their part, but if I was cheeks, I would write that play the same way, its better I let Bosh take the chance of beating me when the game is on the line, VS a real shooter.

It was pure luck that ball went their way, but you can't take anything from bosh, its one of those shots, it was great shot, game won, move on.

i haven't watched the NBA in uh a grip, but my two teams to come out from west are Lakers and Spurs. From the East, even though Miami is playing terrible, good teams adjust when it really matters, they will come out, and also i like New Jersey. Cleveland is doing good, but they dont have that pure defined point guard, Lebron can't play all positions, larry hughes, isn't a pure PG. and damon isn't cutting it. I also like Utah, they play simple, and they play within simplicity. For MVP, i pick Kobe. Most improved I pick Chris Paul. Defence I pick Ben Wallace. Scoring Leader ma boy M.Redd for milwaukee. and thats all for now folks....

^^JOWKA.. Either he is really just talking, or he is heavily medicated. LOL@red for scoring leader. Michael Redd is going to win the scoring title this season because why? Could it be becuz he had one 57pt that night, and u think he will repeat it enough times to surpass Kobe, Lebron and Iverson? LOL (jowkaaaaaaaaaaa)

JAY, do you think shaq might be back this season? I don't think he will have that much of an impact, even if he ends up coming back a month or two from now. I don't think they are as hungry as they were last season, but I am guessing Z man would definitely disagree.

No, I ain't medicated, I'm just spitting what i feel may be the outcome. How far did the Lakers get last year, before losing to the Suns, Game 7 right! and it was their fist yr together as a young team. Kobe24 is different than Kobe8, check out his assists, rebounds, per 48/min. Kobe will not win the scoring title trust me, he will do it all around, assuming his assists, reb,steals will increase. In saying that, he won't win scoring title. Lebron can win it, but i doubt it because if he has to play point most of the season, he will dish out more and only adjust to that 30-31 pts a game, this is '06 it ain't enough to win the title. M.Redd can win it because he is in the same situation as McGrady was back in orlando, there's nobody else who can score besides him. that sums it up. As far as Miami, dont worry, they'll make it to the playoffs and watch out they will make a trade midway through the season before the deadline. quote me on that. as far as the west i say lakers because the west is any given team. Spurs are a component of greatness; they are hungry this yr believe me. Lakers core game is beautiful and great players like Kobe will make lamar and Parker step up mid way through and help kwame and bynum become better than ever, role players like turiaf, cook, mihm, my boy s.williams will definately give in this yr. Lastly, how are you going to go against what i said, when you got the lil 76'ers in your side, la illah, iverson is too small, webber is retired in my book, and that high flyer doesn't have a jump shot!

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Just-A-Brotha:

Lakers core game is beautiful

How? I think you just like the name dowg. I noticed a lot flight 13 kidz are either Lakers or Bulls fan. I wonder why?

LOL@Micheal Redd scoring champion. How did I miss that one? Let me break it down for you. Michael Redd is a shooter not a scorer…there is difference. Look it up.

Layzie,

Knee injury in his weight and age is very difficult to recover from. I don’t it will make that mach of an impact regardless. The Heat are not that good as a team and they have too many injuries….not that I care about.