Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Funny how all of you were riding the Kobe tail when the playoffs started, now y'all riding the Carter tail on the semifinals, I wonder whose tail you all will ride next once the beloved nets are out of the picture?

Playmaker, can you say MURDER, MURDER, MURDER, I saw dead bodies lastnight Playmaker and I only caught up with the last few minutes of the game. Are you sad that your boy and his team had no answers what so ever???

Jaylaani   

Layzie,

Me not included right? You know I always like Vince but I hate the team he plays for now. Like I said before, I'm going with the Nets, b/c I don't like Miami for some reason (hint: their selfish coach who bailed out on them couple of yrs ago when he couldn't coach the team yet, inserted him self back into coaching when they get good)

Playmaker, can you say MURDER, MURDER, MURDER, I saw dead bodies lastnight Playmaker and I only caught up with the last few minutes of the game. Are you sad that your boy and his team had no answers what so ever???

Yaw LazieG nets did what they supposed to do they came to miami and stole one, regardless blow out or not it is 1-1 and they are going back to NJ..BTW i recorded vince top ten plays of the season if you really want it just ask for it than i can send it to you, offcourse you gonna have to pay for the shipping..

And i am not jumping on anybody's bandwagon, i already said it..there are some players that i like to see do well, AI is one of them btw..does that mean i have to like that team? NO..same thing for kobe and vince carter, i don't necessarliy like their teams but i recognize their talent! Unlike you and Jay who never aknowladge some players talents..

Lake   

Saying dumb and ****** things...just to have an opinion in the subject haha..

........ is not worth discussing any ball talk with. ....... is trying too hard.

Jaylaani   

Playmaker and I only caught up with the last few minutes of the game. i] [/QB]

were you guys watching the game together? Oh sir baa fakatay smile.gif

were you guys watching the game together? Oh sir baa fakatay

Yaw Jay what do you know? Man turnovers killed the nets last night especially in the last 7 minutes..

Hey LazieG are you sure that was me that you was hanging out with? or you trying to get jay jealous? lol..

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

quote:were you guys watching the game together? Oh sir baa fakatay

Yaw Jay what do you know? Man turnovers killed the nets last night especially in the last 7 minutes..

Hey LazieG are you sure that was me that you was hanging out with? or you trying to get jay jealous? lol..
Dude,i think N.jersey is the most boring team i ever seen. They dont look serious when they play,even the series they own over the pacers was just boring. Something about them that doesnt have the edge of winning games. Its either they win big or they lose,nothing in btween.

Do i see another Detroit-Spurs finals again?

Playmaker, I love it when you try to rationalize bad plays. Who do you think was responsible for atleast 3 of those turnovers?

Your man Carter, lets not front on it. Who does he think he is, superman, that he can fly passed bwetween two defenders? That was bad call on his part, and it cost the team. You even heard what Pat said about Carter's 34 shots for 40 something points, that says alot about a team. Do you actually think Carter can beat an entire team, much less a team that has SHAQ and Wade in it?

This the second game of the heat and Miami that I actually caught the last few minutes of it, from the highlight of the last 3 quarters prior to the 4th, heat pretty much were in control, until that injury to wade and ofcourse lets not forget how heat ended the game.(don't be too shocked about that loss, playmaker and please, lil less crying next time)

Lol@jay's comments, yes I was sitting on playmaker's lap, until he sold me out.

Playmaker, Jay is just being jay, I didn't even notice that bit until I read this. I guess writing your name with a follow up "and" these days can get you into trouble.

Vince carter took so many shots but he made 50% percent of them..The reason they lost was not because of V Carter, RJ or jason K..it was because of that ukranian dude was missing so many open shots.

yes I was sitting on playmaker's lap

yep that is what i am talking about!

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Hey how about the defending champion being down 3-1, i told you they were weak and they are boring..

Sh1t happens man. I think Dallas has more to proof than San Antonio,so they just fought harder and harder...the pressure now is on Dallas,they gatta win 2 games @spurs & finish up the game 7 @home.

Forget that,am more interested in the detroit-cavs series. Sheed'needs to be quite,he be Bsing alot icon_razz.gif

Hate it or love it

but da HEAT are in da ECF yeah

dat series was Walker's coming out party in a HEAT uniform so who are we gonna face next da Pistons or da Cavs

LBJ said dat da first team to win away game in da series would win da series so lets see if there's any truth his words on friday where da cavs have a chance to close out da pistons at Cleveland in da Quicken Loans Arena

I like wah Mike Brown did near da end of the game when DJ19 came on to play he didnt cover da pg his duty was to cover Rip dats what i wanted SVG to assign DJ19 last yr in da playoffs when da HEAT were playin against da pistons so therefore Wade coulda covered Billups insteada Prince and EJ6 coulda covered Prince. When i said dat to ppl they juss looked at me funny but who cares dats in da past

and i also like da fact dat LBJ brought up da ball and if they doubled teamed off DJ19 he would be open to hit a 3 pointer which he did but too bad he missed da freethrow for da 4 pt play

^

Don't dream on it. Pistons will prevail but Miami Heat is waiting for them. That's the match-up I'm dying to watch.

Spurs...I'm not so sure. Game 6 is in Dallas. If the Spurs tie the series (that's a big "if"), then they might turn the series around in their favor and face the PHX Suns in the West Finals.

We shall see.