Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Jaylaani   

^^listen son, I usually I agree with Layzie because she knows what she is talking about and I respect that. That doesn’t mean I don’t have my own opinion in certain issues.

Is there anything else you need to say?

Now take this lollypop and go play outside with Pretty. smile.gif

Waryaa Jay, why are you being sensetive? i was just messing around bro..I do respect your opinion a lot but sometimes you act like you know everything and the other ppl's opinion don't matter as long as LazieG agrees with you.lol..

SJ   

^^^Suns have a chance if they knock down hard a player or two every night.

Oh my god jay is disagreeing with LazieG? that is the first time..

:D:D

Lake   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Waryaa Jay, why are you being sensetive? i was just messing around bro..I do respect your opinion a lot but sometimes you act like you know everything and the other ppl's opinion don't matter as long as LazieG agrees with you.lol..

LOL@catching feelings..cuz people are you calling you for being a D*rider

You can't even form your own opinions..

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Good come back. You earned my respect long time ago...sorry dawg!

Now can you give "Pretty" some 'hard" candy and teach him how to talk? I will really appreciate that man.

BTW, did you see the Cavs’ game last night? James must be the next coming.

I don’t think Michael was this good in age of 21 or 22 or 23

Jay, watching King James play sure is a thrill. The dude just gets better each and every game that passes. Don't discredit the Wizards, you saw what they did lastnight, that was just almost as good of a comeback as the laker comeback on game 4 in Los Angles. The Wizards and Arenas aren't a group of folks I would kindly push aside, atleast not unless the buzzer sounds off on game 6 and the Cavs steal that. This series against the Wizards is far from over, but I'm loving it, it be nice if they took it to a game 7, which is highly probable.

Did you pple hear how Kobe was talking with the news media yesterday? How immature is this guy? This was just some of the quote's I recall hearing when I watched it lastnight...

"I don't know this kid, I don't want to know this Kid" I see him once, I don't even know who he is"

Is that really necessary? Talk about ciyaalnimo? Raja should have injured this son of a Gun.

PS: Jay, you ought to value Playmaker's opinion, it seems that he is in competition with me nowadays, lol, don't leave him high and dry.

Jaylaani   

Layzie,

Kobe is a puzzy. He has no street credibility. Raja got under his skin and the guy is showing how venerable he’s in situations like this. Please don’t get me wrong, he’s a great talent but dissing Bell like that on national TV is only making him look foolish. Raja has been a western conference player since 2003. They play against each other 4 times a year plus this payoff series not to mention 2001 finals when Raja was playing for Philly and he saying he doesn’t know the guy. You don’t have to go to dinner with your opponent in order to know him. That isn’t what the reporters were asking. He just the f.ucking baby that he always was. I remember him crying in Philly like a little b.tch in the all-star game.

he’s a great talent but dissing Bell like that on national TV is only making him look foolish.

Are you serious? didn't you heard what raja said first of all? why are you only mentioning one side..Kobe don't have to aknowldge this kid, he is the one trying to make name for himself by trying to hurt someone, and don't try to tell me he can stop kobe because you know he can't.. He will score on hime anytime he wants to.. example the tying two points on game 4, he was the one got shooked so bad he almost broke his ankle..

Jay, when did he cried in the all star game? If anything that game only showed how clasless the philly fans are..This is their own kid that come back for all star game and the only thing they can do is boo him everytime he touches the ball, for what? because he beats you in the finals! c'mon man..

Yaw philly fans (Including Jay and Lazie) your haterode is beyond repair..I just pray god for you..

LazieG Just say it! "Kobe bryant is the best player in the league" say that for about 5 times and you will get over your hate..This is the only therapy i can give you..

Jaylaani   

Play,

He cried like a b'itch walaahi. There was whole article written about him and how much he was hurt.

People in Philly are very loyal fans and he disrespected them.

People in Philly are very loyal fans and he disrespected them.

But how did he disrespeted them? The only defense they keep saying is he arrogant he is cocky, he is this and that, blah blah blah..

My only problem that i even have with some of my friends is the same thing, he thinks he is MJ, he thinks he is the best..

So my question is what is wrong with being confident? and have confidence in yourself, isn't that what everybody strive for? regardless of what is you doing sports or not, because you know the end of the day kobe is not out here to make friends with you, he is gonna try to bury you and people just don't like that spirit.

It is all about competition.. whether you have it in you or you don't! and i think kobe has it just like MJ did..

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah da HEAT won da series

yo lazy looks like "one man show of Nocioni" wasnt enuff.

Bring on da Nets but my only question is are we gonna sweep them like we did last yr ahahahahah

nah juss jokin should be a tuff one but if Shaq keeps playin da way he did 2nite we should be ight

I cant believe she called da Bulls a 1 man show

ahahaha lazy u too funny keep'em commin ight

50pts my a*s. I'm sorry to say but phil Jackson's 27-0 record when leading 3-1 in the series is about to turn to a 27-1 record.

Funny how Kobe can elbow pple and still get away with it but when others do it to him, they get a suspension. Barbosa dude got 12 stitches, he does this every playoff series he ever played on. The one against the spurs few yrs back, he kept on elbowing his defender, nasty player he is.

Anyways, count on the suns to take them out. I said suns in 6games, but turned to 7games, you figure that one out.(this would have been a 4-2record, that overtime game was a suns game that got away)

Capital Z, I don't even know why you show your face around here, the only time you open your mouth and let that nonsense come out is when your team wins, otherwise you are in hiding, so why are you even talking? I asked you that question before. Nocioni averaged 22pts, and almost 7or8rebounds during this series, he was a one man show, one the heat couldn't stop@all. Your team's whole defense was focused on the guards, Gordon and Hinrich, while Nocioni was out polishing his resume with superb numbers over the heat. Thats how I referred to him as one man show, mind you this is a man who wasn't drafted. Now go back to hiding and come back when the nets series are over, since you never have anything to contribute to this discussion except your usual nacnac.

Jaylaani   

Play,

Please stop keep mentioning MJ’s name when you’re talking about this cry baby creature. MJ was cocky, Shaq is cocky. Iverson is cocky. Wade and Vice are cocky so as Gilbert and many other. Kobe is week minded child who craves for love like a little b.itch.

Let me refresh your memory why Philly people don’t like him. Kobe and his family have a long tradition with the city and the Sixers (his father played for Sixers). The local fans in Philly really embraced him while he was in high school. When he left, he completely disconnected him self from the city and the high school he went. When he came back to play the finals against the Sixers, reporters asked if he will give away ticket to those who supported him through high school including his high school teammate. His responds was NO…they’re all Philly fans anyway. He went on to say “I’M FROM LA NOWâ€. It’s like me saying, I’M LONGER SOMALI after I “made†it. He didn’t have any respect for his roots nor did he have the mental capacity to differentiate the difference between being fan and a friend. That is why Philly don’t like him.

Philly is a blue color and neighborhood driven city. All the players from Philly such as, Rasheed, Cuttino, McKie, Marc Jackson, Murray, John Salmon, Alvin Williams, Jameer Nelson and others have a deep influence in the city youths one way or the other. They’re here in the summer building recreation center and getting evolve in the community. Kobe, who is the biggest star of all of them, barely shows up in charity events let alone helping others.

Even his father didn’t like that about him. That is why the city of Philadelphia despises this N.igger with passion.

MJ went as far as taking the whole Bulls team to NC every year in training camp and had an open practice for locals to watch him play free.

Layzie,

Leave capital Z alone…of course he shows up only when the Heat wins. He’s not man enough to take criticism when his team is down. His nothing but a front runner.

BTW, now that the Nets are going to face the Heat, are you gonna support Vince or you gonna go with the Heat?

I hope the Nets take them apart.

Jay, the answer is neither. I always supported shaq and his teams, not so much when he was a laker, but more so when he was a magic. I would love to see Shaq in the finals again, but thats highly unlikely, atleast not without a real fight. Speaking of the nets, I can't stand Vince and I hope the heat sweep them off like a dust buster. I think the semifinal match ups in the east will be boring compare to the western semi-finals, I think the Texas Vs Texas would be very competitive. Dallas was amazing to watch all season, I'm sure they would put a fight against the spurs, and this is one time I can honestly say Spurs are in trouble.

Playmaker, whatever happened to spurs better watch out? I guess you remain to be silent, the same way I remain to be silent on the pacer side.