Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

LazieG, are you serious? i was just stating the guy was unstoppable no matter what dallas did, that is not ridining somebody's tail it is just recognizing the guy have talent..and talking about the dallas you was riding them the whole season, so maybe you are the flip flopper after all..

Lake   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

The Heat was built to win a championship, anything less will be a disappointment. They spent millions of dollars to “buy†trophy and I don’t think they will get it. They’re the fourth best team in the league at best behind The Spurs, The Pistons and The Pacers. I would even put Cleveland ahead of them right now.

We never heard back from him ever since Heats won it all hahahaha....

Another season and we're awaiting for another lame prediction from your's truly Jay

How about them Knicks?

philly fans (we all know who they are), Damn your team just became the 1st NBA team in the history to lose to a european team, damn that sucks..and i thought they will be a lot better this yr..

Lake   

^^^

Actually the raptors made that history the previous year..They lost to spain I think it was.

Listen up, 76ers became the 1st NBA team to lose to a european team in Europe since late 1980'S. What 76ers did not become is the 1st NBA team to lose to a european team period. That history was made long before Thursday's game against Barcelona. Thank you kindly, Hattttttttttttttters.

PS:Its a silly history because what goes to the history books shouldn't be based on what team lost to whom and where first, it should be based on who was the 1st loser to lose to a european team period, not where and how, but who did it first. Philly isn't suppose to be good this year, they talked a big game about defense but thats about it. Right now, they're going to work on getting to the playoffs, what happens after, the sky is the limit.

PM, what you really ought to be doing is speaking of things you know, rather than talking air all the time... and what's my fasting got to do with anything?

Anyways, certain Heat riders aren't so happy about the torture from lastnight's game against pistons. Some of y'all might immediately say, "oh its just exhibition game, nothing to a 20pt blow", but pistons weren't thinking just another exhibition game, they were making a statement and a good one at that...watch out now Miami riders, its going to be just as tough as last season, if not tougher to get out of the east, there is atleast 3 teams from the east blocking y'all from the finals.

Jaylaani   

Congratulations to all of you Heat fans out there. I really didn’t think they had what it takes to win it all and I was wrong.

Regarding the Sixers, it’s al about AI. Anything can happen As long as they have him on the roster. I don’t think they’re a championship team but they’re better than what their record indicated last year. They got stronger in the backcourt defensively but lets wait and see.

Tone,

You’re one confused kid. I stopped addressing you long time ago.

Lazie and I will be right there cheering for our Sixers. That is what real fans do.

I think the Knicks will surprise a lot of people and the Bulls will be a contender for a championship.

Lake   

Haha I noticed Jay changed his tone a bit..his not as opinionated like he was before, now all of the sudden everybody got the chance to win..is only right his saying..can't choke again

Anyways me and peoples have a basketball fantasy league going and couple of spots are left..If you are interested send me a PM for the league password. Its a live draft (Saturday Oct 28..4pm eastern)

The season so far! what teams or players empress you so far, i know it's only two games into the season but i was empressed the way cavs played aginst spurs..did you guys see that dunk L.james threw down on duncan, it's gotta be one of the best of all the time..

Talking about dunks, i got question for you guys..What was the best dunk you ever seen..My favorite is vinsanity in the olympics..