Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

You know what, lets not even front. That call the ref made when Nash was cornered off in the mids of calling time-out, that was just uncalled for in the ref's part of the call, they were all over him on that play.(JUMP ball my a&s)

This was all Nash's doing, bad judgement, one after another, it was just unbelievable, but I think this just will go down to game 7 from the looks of it, and dont even front on the 3-1 record, its just a record, game 7, may the best man win.

I gotta admit, it is a good series, one of the only two good series out there, the other one is the CaVs Vs Wizards, oops I meant Lebron Vs Arenas, it was just amazing watching them go at in game 3 it, play after play, but at the end james was on top as you all know, and lastnight, Arenas was on top. Where is hughes in all of this? He was playing his a&s off when he was a Wiz, now its like, will he even show up?

How about the kings series? They crushed the spurs lastnight, but you know what? Spurs going to come back, and it will be uglyYYYYYYYYYY.

PS:Z, over at your camp, things dont look so good, what happened among your guards?

Khayr   

Kobe played real nice at the end and that shot he made to tie the game was - Incredible.

Lakers are well coached and it definitely shows in this series.

If Kobe wins this series, he will be the MVP. It just makes nba sense. Look how he changed up his game in the playoffs and is dishing out the ball now and playing better defense.

The game was real exciting. Best playoff game so far.

Miami is tied with Bulls now 2-2 (Real nice).

Jaylaani   

Play,

Don't you realize the MVP is for the regular season not for the playoffs? C’mon man get your head in the game. It doesn’t matter what he does in the playoffs. Like Layzie stated, the votes are already submitted to the committee.

I agree he’s doing better sharing the ball in the playoffs granted, that is the way they can can win against Phoenix. He stated that himself yesterday (Kobe), that the coaching staff made a conscious decision in changing the offensive strategy of the team as whole and made him more of a decode.

What Kobe did yesterday was just incredible. You have to be blind not to see that. He hit two shots at the buzzer. One to tie the game (yes the Suns had the ball with.7 left but that didn’t matter) And another one to win it in overtime. Both of these shots were very tough shots to make.

As far as MJ taking more shots, that isn’t true my friend. As much as we thought MJ was dominating the shots, in his career, he actually average 22 shots per game and made 50% of them (very high percentage for a guard). Kobe took 27+ shots per game this year with out doing anything else. MJ was much better player in making his teammates better by doing the little things. Please don’t compare Michael to Kobe. It’s not fair to either one of them.

Layzie,

What the hell is wrong with Stojakovic? Injury my asz. I think he’s faking it.

Pretty,

You sound like a broken record repeating the same thing 20 times.

Hey kid, I know they already picked the MVP i was just stating who the real MVP should be..and that was kobe without a doubt..

LazieG, Nash tried to call a time out but you can not call time out if you don't have control of the ball, because walton had the ball with him and that is why it was a jump all.. capisce?

I've been saying all along san antonio is in a trouble..Kings are no joke..

Jaylaani   

History in the making..the Lakers vs. the Clippers.

Wouldn’t that be a home game for every one? I mean, they’re sleeping in their own beds every night and go to practice every morning as they do in their home games.

Play,

The Kings are making things interesting but we all know the Spurs will win that series.

How about Andres Nacioni and these baby Bulls? This guy is playing out of his mind. Where did they find him? ITHINK THE HEAT IS IN DEEP Trouble.

Imagine Shaq being gone fishing in the first round and Kobe making it deep in the playoffs? Now that will be some thing to talk about. Must be the Pat Riley over rated coaching style syndrome.

What does it take for him (Pat) to realize that Gary Payton’s playing days are over. The guy is doing more talking than playing basketball. He supposed to be the equalizer, the ultimate experienced point guard that would keep his team together. He's averaging 6 points and 1 assist in 22 minutes. He has no place to yell and scream at Wade or any one else for that matter.

LazieG, Nash tried to call a time out but you can not call time out if you don't have control of the ball, because walton had the ball with him and that is why it was a jump all.. capisce?

Playmaker, huuno, you are not living upto your name. How did Nash not have a control over that ball? He literally ripped the ball off the two laker uniforms that were all over him like they were about to have a make up session or something, he ripped that ball so hard, he literally had fully swing of that ball, they were just trying to grab it off him and it didn't work out, I aint seen nash that angry how he ripped off the ball and went right to the ref's face, talk about WALTON HAD control over the ball.

Nac Nacdaada way badatay ayaa mahaan.

PS:Spurs aren't in trouble, they were just asleep but now the kings will be buried like em bodies that the mob drops off the hudson river, no trace what so ever. Jay,pacers dont need that fool, he can fake all he wants, he was never any good to kings and i dont have much hope he will change in a pacer uniform.

Nac Nacdaada way badatay ayaa mahaan

I can't believe you just called me out like that..atleast jay is admiting kobe's performance but you! you are dancing around the issue here..

Nash did not get fauled nor did have a possesion of the ball so get over it..

As far as the kings and the spurs, NO they are not making it interesting they are to win and if it wasn't for that lucky 3pt shot this series could be 3 to 1 for the kings, but it is what it is. Bottom line The kings are dominating the spurs..Period..

Yo play lemme give u some advice dont waste ur time wit lazy

juss read some of her posts for example she said:

The Lakers are in the playoffs b/c of Phil Jackson not Kobe. ahahahahhaha

juss coupla months ago she was sayin dat Phil Jackson is a overrated coach

she's gonna keep contradicting herself juss to make sure dat she doesnt seem like she doesnt kno what she talkin bout

yo lazy WTF is Finishing with Kenny is dat somethin new cuzz last I knew it was gone fishing with Kenny

Yo dont worry bout da Spurs i think they still in control remember last yr against da Sonics when Seattle won 2 games in a row and everyone thought that da Spurs were in trouble y'all remember wah happened right??

Da Grizz havent won a franchise playoff game yet do y'all think "Mr.NBA" Jerry West's job is in trouble???

every1 dont worry bout da HEAT. This is da reward of havin a good season record.... Home court advantage. Game 5 back at da AAA and every1 in white cant see da boys losing.

Lake   

Originally posted by Capital Z:

The Lakers are in the playoffs b/c of Phil Jackson not Kobe. ahahahahhaha

juss coupla months ago she was sayin dat Phil Jackson is a overrated coach

LMAO..i'm saying

Jaylaani   

I hate the Lakers with passion but I was really cheering for them to win that game on Sunday. You just have to. The effort and the determination they showed were undeniable. Down by 5 with 12 seconds left, a lot of teams would have folded but they kept their cool and they play like veterans. I don’t think Phil Jackson has nothing to do with that but the players played with their heads in the game.

I think Steve Nash was fouled on the last play though in overtime but the question is, why did the best point guard and the “MVP†of the league put himself in that situation twice when the game was on the line?

Everybody knows the sidelines and baselines in basketball are the defenders best friend. Why wouldn’t he bring the ball in the middle and spread the offense of his team instead of putting himself in a situation were he has to pick up his dribble for the possibility of steal, traveling or jump ball.

Capital Z, I really don't understand why you are even talking about me flip flopping all the time. If Phil didn't come back with the lakers, do you actually think they would have clinched a playoff this season? Who are you kidding? Look where they ended up @last season. This is a well coached team who isn't as lost as they were last year. Who do you think is enforcing all of the outstanding plays, who is the master mind behind of it all? Kobe just makes the shots that are drawn to him. Phil is overrated but he has tendency to irritate the hell out of me at the same time, I have been hating on his style of coaching since the bulls days when he knocked off Karl and the jazz, back then I was routing for the Jazz and Karl malone but in any regards, this coach, doesnt matter how much I hate on him, he deserves all the respect in the world, he knows what he is doing and has proven time and time again, but Ima continue to hate on the lakers. Kobe has no choice but to play team game, it doesn't mean he is a team player, he just doesn't have a choice anymore. He knows he can't get anywhere with him taking 99.9% of the shots. Again, I repeat, good series, but LAKERS AINT GOING ANYWHERE.

Lake   

It just doesn't make a sense..how some are saying a coach to be sooooo good that he took a medicore team to the playoffs

Yet they compalain about Kobe not being a team player..not making his teamates involved in plays...they complain about his selfish ways..Why can this legendary coach step in? what kind logic is this? stop backtracking... Stop fronting Kobe made Phill Jackson play calling alot easier..It sounded something along the lines of...."Give the ball to kobe and the rest clear out and watch things happend"

Kobe for dollo took the lakers to the playoffs..Said it

LOL@coaches having that kind of impact...coach brown from the knicks where are you at?

Why you fronting on phil Jackson, everyone who knows how to play the game would agree, Phil is one of very few coaches who know how to actually utilize each player to their capabilities. Look back in the older laker squad he had over the yrs, he knew when to put Brian shaw on the game, he knew the times shaw would make the biggest impact, he knew when to put Mr Big shot aka Horry on, he knew when he needed each and every one of his men, bottom line is, he did it back in the bulls days and he continues to amaze me, even thought I hate his guts.

He knew just the right time when to put steve kerr and make that must win shot, he knew when to put small head brown, remember him? He knew how to utilize Horace Grant, he knew how to utilize rodman of all pple, bottom line is, this man knows the game better than anyone and he makes sure that everyone knows their roles and plays to the best of their ability, with phil jackson, there is no room for error. I bet he the reason why he let Kobe off the leash is becuz he was running out of time, 82 games, no room for mistakes and hew knew that because this season's roaster is much weaker then any roaster phil ever worked with, he had to act and act fast.(Sometimes you gotta gamble in life and in basketball, so I'm betting had thats why Kobe was assigned to so many shots to get a chance at clinching a playoff spot)

Think about it, had he not taken so many shots and scored those pts with games against dallas, raptors etc, they wouldn't have had a chance to clinch 7th spot, much less 8th spot. Those few games he was let loose were the deciding factor and had Phil not taken the gamble, he be out fishing with Kenny.

PS:Capital Z, how can you talk about a simple term used on a network when you don't even have cable? What you ought to be focusing on is How in the world would my team stop the one man show of Nocioni?

Lake   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:MVP is an individual award therefore the individual stats will be looked at

You don't just give a guy MVP becuz he can score 81pts, I bet every good player out there can go and do what KOBE did but the difference is they like to share the ball with their teammates since this game is about team work.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

[sometimes you gotta gamble in life and in basketball, so I'm betting had thats why Kobe was assigned to so many shots to get a chance at clinching a playoff spot)

Think about it,
had he not taken so many shots and scored those pts with games against dallas, raptors etc, they wouldn't have had a chance to clinch 7th spot, much less 8th spot. Those few games he was let loose were the deciding factor and had Phil not taken the gamble, he be out fishing with Kenny.
[/i]

Are others reading this as well? does this make any sense to you?

Some how she will pull some slick way to support this just watch lol

****awaits****

I don’t think Phil Jackson has nothing to do with that but the players played with their heads in the game.

Oh my god jay is disagreeing with LazieG? that is the first time..

Spurs and suns wished they were not number 1 and 2, because they are facing two of the hottest teams in the NBA..and they are about to go down..