Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

MIAMI HEAT EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!

4 more wins left till we da NBA CHAMPS

Don't worry CapZ, Dallas will destroy the heat..I am so impressed with the way Nowizki took his game to another level this yr and

I don't think there is any player in the league that can match up with him right now.

I say 4-1..Dallas wins the trophy!!

Good choice Northerner! So what happend to miami anyway? they not even making the final competitive game, shaq 5 pts on game 2 lol..

Playmaker aka Flip Flopper, now you riding another team's tail, when will it ever stop son? :rolleyes:

Whenever I talked of Dallas and how they have improved greatly this season, pple were looking at me funny like they ain't even gonna make to the conference finals, now almost all of you except CApital is riding their tail, funny how you punch love to just go whichever way the air is blowing.

Guhaad   

Maimi won, but with big luck. If wade didn't catch fire, Dallas would have had it. Wade got in to the game with that 3-pt openner in the 4th quarter and never looked back. I think Maimi will lose the champion this year because of Shaq. The guy has no energy. he is not excited about the game. not doing his part.

I like Heat to pick it, but with Shaq, Glove, and Mourning not pushing it, Dallas will no doubt be for the first time in NBA history the champs. Dallas will finish a win at their home court.

Good to see you too LazieG..I am not flip floping on nothing, there are two teams left to play in the final and i had to pick one, so i picked the better team..Dallas is more talanted than miami plus they are more deeper so what is your beef with me sista?

I guess i spoke too soon huh! It is gonna be best of seven all of a sudden..Let's see if dallas can take the ref's out of the game and blow the heat on both games.

Lake   

Originally posted by Pretty Tone:

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Z,

What is up with the threat dude?

Read my "lips" the Heat ain’t gonna win shyt this year or any other year. Shaq is old and the team they had last year was ten times better than this year’s team. And A.I is better than Wade. What are you gonna do about it?

Every one knows Detroit is complete team and the best in the east, at least they don’t lose to the Raptors. Once again you're talking with your emotions. Get a dog if you’re that scare.

As far as me being fan of the Sixers, I was here when they were 20 and 62 and I was here when they went to the finals. I don’t change teams like I change my shirt.

So WHAT IF the heats go all the way this year? You will look awfully retarded wont you? Why make such assumptions...The Heats got pretty good chance actually to making it all the way.

So does your Sixers in fact..(as much as your say they wont win it all)

The season still young, alot of things can change...Big trades, Injuries I mean alot, just STFU in the mean time

LOL@these SOL critics
This kid must be choking...(something serious)

Next time..don't be so quick to...............

yeah Tone its funny how them hatin crew stopped talkin

But after all these yrs I can finally say da HEAT are NBA champs

how sweet dat sounds

To all da ppl dat were sayin they cant win and pickin up Walker was dumb move and da big trade dat Riles pulled out was ****** all i have to say is look at us now world champions damn it

I was so happy fo Zo and Pat I juss wished dat Hardaway and Monster Mash and PJ Brown and Dan *****le and Voshon Lenord and even Ike Austin

2005/06 champs baby yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

D-Wade u cant stop da kid

yo i juss feel sorry for Eddie Jones

he was traded in 99 and in 2000 Lakers win da championship

now EJ06 was traded in 2005 and da HEAT are 2006 champs

and oh yeah once again

UR NBA CHAMPIONS OF 2005-06 ARE ..............

MIAMI HEAT

I am still shocked not that dallas was my team but i thought after 2 games the mavericks would sweep them..All i can say is dwayne wade is the $hit for real he won this champion for the heat and i just hate to see all the other free loaders that won a ring; Damn there are so many of them in that team.

Playmaker, now you riding wade's tail huh?

YOu and the rest of world picked dallas to sweep, funny becuz all dallas did was take care of their home court, yet pple assumed SWEEP instantly.

Z, you of all pple were having doubts about the heat, and there ain't a bigger heat supporter around these parts than u, so if I were u, I would just hush about if only Ejones won talk...Ejones ain't around.

YOu actually had more faith in the heat 2 yrs ago then u had on them this season, and don't sit there and deny it...The way the heat were flip flopping, its a miracle they rode wade's tail as much as they did this postseason and gotten away with it, and much deserved final mvp if I might add.

haters keep hatin yo its coo da end of day da HEAT still da champs

yeah tru i liked da 2004 HEAT team look at my pic it says 2004 playoffs look at da team:

Wade,EJ06,CB4,Odom and Grant and on da bench

we had Alston,Haslem,Malik Allen

dat team was a quick up tempo team

yo Lazy da HEAT dat was playin at da beginnin of da season and da HEAT team now are 2 totally different teams. I knew this was our yr after watchin da Nets series and seein how da HEAT finished off games i knew this was our yr

For y'all confused ppl like Riley said this team was 15 strong and every1 had a role

But all doesnt matter rite now cuzz we livin it up in da 305

Miami HEAT 2005-06 Champs yeah

Guhaad   

Finally, a trophy for the oldies. Glad they made it, they really needed that Ring. but next year, they will have to get younger to keep the energy moving, circulating, and especially if they want another win. :cool: