Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

North America Somalis mass show up for the President + PICS

Nephissa   

Originally posted by somalipride:

Toure,

First come on can someone actually know what tribe the people sitting in the audience are? Is it written on their forheads?

Yes. They're either that of the liver less lax, or the baldy, big glasses's..[Mr xaa-dhacay I'm-a-PM] clan.

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:Originally posted by somalipride:

Toure,

First come on can someone actually know what tribe the people sitting in the audience are? Is it written on their forheads?

Yes.
They're either that of the liver less lax, or the baldy, big glasses's..[Mr xaa-dhacay I'm-a-PM] clan.
loool lax is the word.

Aniga Saado cali ayaan la yaabey. waxaan moodayay inay fanaan somaaliyedd tahaye lakiin magool ayay daba kacdey Ala ha u naxariistee. fanaan qabiil malahayne maxaa qaatey ma hunguri? koley kuwa xamarlaguu dilayaa waan hubaa inay saado dhagaysaan as a fannaan somaliyeed. Iyaduna ninkii xabashida u soo hooyay ayay u heesi oy waliba calan sharaftii xabash ka qaadey isoo xiran.

Fanaan Soomaaliyeedoow xaal qaado. :rolleyes:

Thierry.   

Saxiib firstly let me apologise I didn’t read my friend Xoogsade comments and the man can defend himself. Secondly never have I uttered that the TFG is a clan entity, although have said on many occasion that it is a collection of all the dark horses from every clan. Nevertheless the support of the man is to support his policies and his policies are to get into power by any means necessary, (remember he called for Ethiopian troops within weeks of being elected, they never came as they shared good relationship with the warlords of Xamar)

Thirdly how long was Sheikh Sharif and the ICU in power and where was their power based. It was a grass root organisation that started of in Mugadisho and within 6 months they were ousted by the Ethiopian aggressors. Now every organisation requires time to evolve to have more representation. Having said they are now based in Asmara and have support and membership from every corner of Somalia.

Saxiib me, xoogsade and many other that oppose the TFG now cheered for their inauguration in 2004 because we believed (naively) if warlords are given an “official” title they might change their ways, unfortunately for Somalia they didn’t change. So the notion that people were against the TFG from day one is false.

Emperor   

^It's one thing to disagree on politics, support the TFG from the begining or withdrew from it later as events unfold. However to lampast such incredibly over crouded and higly organised meeting as a clan gathering as your comrade Xoogsade suggests is ridicilous to say the least and purely clanish statement...

Xoogsade Saaxib, no one is counting you , as if you weigh more mass than all Somalis from all states of North America, no one cares about your stance, there were more people than ever imagined the highest turn up ever for a Somali leader... shocked as you are, your whole argument was lowly reduced to claim that it was clan gathering, Lol, to me that's the best as it gets, you will never bring more clanish argument to support your stance than that... It can only come from a clanist mind... Now Somalia's most talented head of staff Ali Samatar is a member of the clan, the Somali singer Sado Ali is clanist and thus shares sub clan with the Presient, Prof Togane too... what a farce...

Saaxib come up with different argument other than clan thee or clan that next time, stop putting yourself on stage looking like a fool, all you think of is clan this and clan that... Yey's clan baad ku khafiiftay, can you ever think of something else knowing that Yey's clan is diverse and sadly some of them are fighting for Alshabaab.

It was great event and the DVDs or the clips recorded during the whole time will come up soon to proof many naysayers wrong... Thanks to youtube...

KK my pleasure dear...

Emperor   

Ooh I forgot to mention Dayniile, one more big farce in your face :D , for many it's purely for entertainment alone

imagined the highest turn up ever for a Somali leader

Enough with the exaggeration there brah.

It can't be the highest turn up ever for a somali leader, as there have been many great leaders before adeerka ever held that baseless title "madaxweyne" who had higher turn ups.(the great Mr Barre was one, who had much more turn out than your adeer will ever dream off, mr barre had his supports occupying stadium's in the thousands, not banquet halls of a hotel, lol that may fit 250-300 max, and from the looks off it, he is lucky if he had 150 of them, depending on the size of that banquet hall, the pictures are very deceiving ya Emperor)

About the assumption of clannish gathering. I can understand why some of the anti-tfg group would sum up this meeting as a clannish gathering of sort. I would think that way too had I not had family members with mixed political views, pro tfg, anti tfg.

Lastly, you have to realize dear emporer that pple will call things as they see, even thought there are no facts backing up their claims, thats just somalida for you.

Emperor   

^I agree Lazy Barre had popular support, very popular indeed but never had received such hospitality in America. I was refering to North America dear, Norfern Hemisphere... there were not many Somalis living in the States during Barre's regime.

This people can only see things through the clan path. Like some member clearly and shamefully branded a whole clan as 'Gaalo Gudan' ignoring the rule of SOL... It's beyond my personal understanding why would someone have such hate and come up with that extremetely hate filled terminology. Then again, it has become a new form of making a name for oneself, the new way of Patriotism, that is bashing or insulting, attacking and dehumanising members of that clan... as if they were told that the more they bash that clan the more they proof to us be more Somali, a whole new style of Somalinimo way to go yaakhee, Lol.... Keep wasting your efforts.

Xoogsade’s lines:

They are from a single clan

while these clanists celebrate their warlord's

I am no part of of this clan meetings

there was an honest A/Y fellow clanswoman

Why dwell on the clan staff Old man Xoogsade...

Nepthy you were shamelessly referring a whole Somali clan as Gaalo gudan while some were laughing about it, very strange indeed! Has it ever happened horta in SOL, in qabiil lacaayo markaasna la isku wada qoslo, mararna Adminska way iska seexdaan coz its fashionable or like a service duty to bash this particular qabiil miyaa, Lol, bal halkaas kasii wada….

^ you are mistaken .. she did not refer to the clan of A/Y as 'Gaalo Gudan' read the thread another time ... I labeled the TFG gaalo (regardless of which clan they are from) to which she came up with that clever nickname :D ... it is you who are seeing everything through Qabil tinged lenses.

dadku waa labo qaybood oo keliya wax sadaxeeyo aan la arag ama gaal raac noqo ama gaal la dirir

ninkii gaal soo raaca oo dad muslim ah dhiigooda daadiya .. waa gaal therefore A/Y waa gaal and all the other dabodhilifs regardless the clan they are from and believe me the TFG comprises the the dameero and the duli from all the qabils.

dadku waa labo qaybood oo keliya wax sadaxeeyo aan la arag ama gaal raac noqo ama gaal la dirir ninkii gaal soo raaca oo dad muslim ah dhiigooda daadiya .. waa gaal therefore A/Y waa gaal and all the other dabodhilifs regardless the clan they are from and believe me the TFG comprises the the dameero and the duli from all the qabils.

The problem with Al-shabaab and their supports is that they are ignorant about the basics of Islam. One of the worst offense is to call a muslim a kafir.

The only reason a person becomes kafir is if they reject Islam or any of its basic tenants such as salah, sowm, haj etc. (al-macluum fi deena bi daruura). Therefore, Geeljire AKA Red Sea I suggest you repent or be prepared in the hereafter to be right or wrong and become kafir yourself.

Nephissa   

Emperor, baroor-diiqa maxaa waaye? Addeeroow Admin maa u wacatay? Ceeb caleek, adoo og inuu addeeer ii joogin meesha, power baa ii sheeganeesaa.. :D .

Let me tell you one thing; Yeey is not Puntland. He is one man who created what is before us. It would be asking too much from ordinary Puntlanders to take blame for what he alone [and his supporters] has done. Labeling me a hatemonger clanist is beyond the pale. I don't whine at all; I tell it like I see it. So, keep on believing whatever you want; that's your option. It doesn't bother me at all if you get flamed especially by facts and truth. It further implies that you are blind-folded by addeer, as well as your own restricted viewpoints.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Emperor
, baroor-diiqa maxaa waaye? Addeeroow Admin maa u wacatay? Ceeb caleek, adoo og inuu addeeer ii joogin meesha, power baa ii sheeganeesaa..
:D

Let me tell you one thing; Yeey is not
Puntland
. He is one man who created what is before us. It would be asking too much from ordinary Puntlanders to take blame for what he alone [and his supporters] has done. Labeling me a hatemonger clanist is beyond the pale. I don't whine at all; I tell it like I see it. So, keep on believing whatever you want; that's your option. It doesn't bother me at all if you get flamed especially by facts and truth. It further implies that you are blind-folded by addeer, as well as your own restricted viewpoints.

If yey is not puntland or represents his clan, what is the clan that

you dowladiids are crying about? Clan this, clan meeting that, what is this mysterious clan. How idiotic of you guys not to realize that by talking all this none sense about yey's clan and where he is from, makes you part of what you are mocking.

as for those calling other muslims gaal, again, that only makes you a gaal. Bottom line people, you can't be in here day in day out encouraging attacks against the government and civilions and all gun *** about we should be fighting and then come here pigeon when few on your side are killed or arrested for doing exactly what you been suggesting. caqlixumo!

Nephissa   

^ What credentials do YOU have that allows you to assess our stance on this man as a dawlad-diidnimo idiocy of tribalism, while you are essentially...well, some joe-blow, nobody, who only repeats what he heard his favorite rock star uncle say? Hmm?

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^It's one thing to disagree on politics, support the TFG from the begining or withdrew from it later as events unfold. However to lampast such incredibly over crouded and higly organised meeting as a clan gathering as your comrade Xoogsade suggests is ridicilous to say the least and purely clanish statement...

Xoogsade Saaxib, no one is counting you , as if you weigh more mass than all Somalis from all states of North America, no one cares about your stance, there were more people than ever imagined the highest turn up ever for a Somali leader... shocked as you are, your whole argument was lowly reduced to claim that it was clan gathering, Lol, to me that's the best as it gets, you will never bring more clanish argument to support your stance than that... It can only come from a clanist mind... Now Somalia's most talented head of staff Ali Samatar is a member of the clan, the Somali singer Sado Ali is clanist and thus shares sub clan with the Presient, Prof Togane too... what a farce...

Saaxib come up with different argument other than clan thee or clan that next time, stop putting yourself on stage looking like a fool, all you think of is clan this and clan that... Yey's clan baad ku khafiiftay, can you ever think of something else knowing that Yey's clan is diverse and sadly some of them are fighting for Alshabaab.

It was great event and the DVDs or the clips recorded during the whole time will come up soon to proof many naysayers wrong... Thanks to youtube...

KK my pleasure dear...

War qof damiir leh ma tagaayo meeshaan period(except the few who obviously went to speak out against the criminality of the warlord). Anyone with a single fiber of morality in their bone can not bring themselves to sit in that crowd and listen to a mass murderer. One's heart has to be dead for them to be that insensitive to the tragedies going on back home and attend such warlord coronation.

Teeda kale, who makes himself a fool? you and others who lack the islamic creed which teaches that a muslim is above and beyond everything else the brother of the other muslim, and in no instance should a muslim support a nonmuslim against a brother of his, or someone who took the right stance? In your vitiate pollute clan infested world, the Xabashis are closer to you than the somali being slaughtered. You spend your time defending them and covering their criminality by attacking others on a daily basis. All of you who criticized and criticize opponents of the Xabashis and the TFG favour a warlord and are related to him clanswise.

The same story with anyone who supports the TFG now after its dismal failure.

Lastly, Dayniile is more credible than you and others who support the Xabashis. I take their word over yours anyday.