Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

North America Somalis mass show up for the President + PICS

Malika   

^I am sure as much as Riyaale did when he was doing his tour... icon_razz.gif:D Oh your not a Riyaale supporter,when will Silanyo do his world tour yaa Northerner?..

[in the mood for qabiyalistee talk] :D:D

Kool_Kat   

You're killing them with this 'qabyaalad talk' today...LOOOOOOOOl

Originally posted by Malika:

This thread is almost funny,not in a HA HA HA way but kind of reminds me of when a White person is accused of racism..He goes,my best best friend is Black...Lol

^Now that is HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA funny walaahi!!! Caadi ma tihid abaay...Gotta do one of my looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools for this, kursiga aan ka dhici rabay...

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Malika:

^I am sure as much as Riyaale did when he was doing his tour...
icon_razz.gif:D
Oh your not a Riyaale supporter,when will Silanyo do his world tour yaa Northerner?..

[in the mood for qabiyalistee talk]
:D:D

:D

I think Yeey got $100 for his taxi back to the hotel :D

^No need for a cab. He just took the elevator to the 4th floor, presidential sweet. An entire wing ayaa yey lasiiyay.

Source: Dukey

Nephissa   

Could it be that you didn't catch the sarcasm of my earlier post? @ Malika's racist joke. :D I really am NOT!

What really pisses me off is when people don't ask what you mean and they go on speculating your words "sidan bay u jeedaa or sidaa, this, and that!" What are you? a text book psyche major trying to pick my brain? Ordaya walaal pick on someone else or your noses.

N.O.R.F   

Did he ask the lift attendent what tribe he was? :D

Yeey: 'Aar kani ma Somali baa'?

Duke: No adeero waa Madow

Yeey: Waa qolodee?

Duke: No no adeero, was African America

Yeey: Afrrican American'a? Wuxu u eegyahay Xabashi

Duke: Ha

Yeey: Bal lacag sii

Emperor   

Lool @ my best best friend is Black...

OK cool it down, ka qaleeya marka, Nepthy never meant bad she innocently heard that term and mistakenly employed to impress us all, and the Abu Geela never meant to defend that silly attempt as he clearly said to have never heard it before.

Peace out...

Nephissa   

:D . I like you dude.Ya know, I have to admit, it's almost a pleasure to disagree with you. You argue well. Meesha Doc-Ka-Yeeradaa kusoo baatay. So I'ma bounce too.

Kheyr iyo bash-bash walaalkiis.

Emperor   

^I too admire how you contain yourself and keep composure when under pressure, there is always a gateway... although it's not too late to retract from your previous remarks :D ...

But you are doing well, bash-bash iyo barwaaqo walaashis adigana

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Adam Zayla:

quote:Originally posted by Emperor:

P1030200.JPG?imgmax=512

....the crowd bust into laughing

With countrymen like that....
Indeed, with countrymen like these, who needs an enemy? It just shows how some somalis are far removed from other somali's pain and suffering due to qabiil. They wouldn't have attended this meeting if they have a mother, a cousin, a grandfather, or a child back in Muqdisho being slaughtered by the xabashis. Qabiilkaa meel xun ka gaaray. Aaway islaanimadoodii?

Emperor   

^Aaway islaanimadaadi adiga?

Halkan qabiil ee uu kadhashay Abdulahi Yusuf oo aad kusheegtay inay meesha kushirayaan maxaa kutusay adiga? Maxaa un iyaga kudhaba dhigay har iyo habeen?

Islaanimo kulahaa, LOol... dadkoo dhan waa Muslin balse adigu kaliyaa ayaa Muslin isla ah.

Emperor   

^I don't get your point, I think it's because you turn to wherever wind blows to...

Come back

Perhaps it wasn't for me

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Aaway islaanimadaadi adiga?

Halkan qabiil ee uu kadhashay Abdulahi Yusuf oo aad kusheegtay inay meesha kushirayaan maxaa kutusay adiga? Maxaa un iyaga kudhaba dhigay har iyo habeen?

Islaanimo kulahaa, LOol... dadkoo dhan waa Muslin balse adigu kaliyaa ayaa Muslin isla ah.

Beenta dhaaf saxib, aniga Caydiid waxaan u arkay inuu gaal yahay weligayna uma duceeynin, meeluu joogana maba arkin, xitaa waxaan la yaabaa dadka markii magaciisa lasheego ilaahay ha u naxariisto dhaho iyagoo aan ogahay inuu dadkooda dhibaateeyey dartiisana uga soo carareen guryahooda, adiga iyo kuwaas meesha fadhiyana A/Y waxaad u aragtaan halyaygiini iyo muslim isagoo dhiiga muslimka gacmihiisa ka da'aayaan oo xalaalaystay, quite a difference.