Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

North America Somalis mass show up for the President + PICS

Emperor   

^Inaa lilaahi Wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun, Caydiid (IHN)wuu dhintay waan naga hooseeya... marka iska daa

You are getting far too extreme Xoogsade, all I can say to you is Ilaahay utoobad keen, I don't know how am I going to reason with you if you really think like that, it's beyond the limit...

Honestly my friend you need to reveiw and double check what you say before you say it, there are many people readers on this board most of them silent and could kids included... Have some respect for yourself

Xoogsade...You don't have to justify your stance whether those who gather to see this Da-dhilif are from one clan or not. That is beside the point. The issue here is these people came to support murderous SOB. They sat and laughed, listening to his speech while people were being literally slaughtered in mosques.

"Madaxnimada Soomaaliya

ma dadkay u siman tahay

miyaan aniga lay siin

miyaan Riigan odhan hay

kun miyaanan shay dilin

kuman kalena dhaawicin

kumanyaal xabsiga dhigin

duqa iga sarreeyaa

markii uu warkaas helay

sowkii maqsuudee

hambalyada qoraalka ah

deg deg iigu soo diray

hubka yidhi ha loo raro

haddii aanan toosnayn

sow muu cadhoodeen?

Anna ima canaanteen

Ma duruusihiisaad

Igu beeninaysaa?

Dal hadday ku badan tahay

Deldelaada dhimashadu

Dabar go'u bannaan yahay

Hub markaaba soo dega

Dawladiisu waa caan

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Beenta dhaaf saxib,
aniga Caydiid waxaan uarkay inuu gaal yahay weligayna uma duceeynin,
meeluu joogana maba arkin, xitaa waxaan la yaabaa dadka markii
magaciisa lasheego ilaahay ha u naxariisto dhaho
blah blah blah

Subxaanalah casaawajala!!! War heedhe ducadaada midna Caydiid (allaha u naxariisto, peace be upon him, la pace sia su di lui, صلى الله عليه وسلم, af fransiisna maku daraa?) janna ama naar galin meyso, kamana badbaadineysee, ee are you serious with this? Bisinka!!! War heedhe wax iskula har oo dadka dhintay iska daa...Bisinka iyo burdaha...

Allow nacafi!

Xoogsade   

Koolkat, I have no reason to pray for a warlord. For those among them who are alive like warlord yusuf, I can see the blood on his hands, for others like him who are dead, my memory of their carnage remains vivid. I have respect for their victims and the lives they took, some of them warlords like A/Y nad crew still take the lives of the innocent muslims, therefore, I can never pray for these criminals. The dead among the warlords already met their fate and Allah knows what it is, but judging by their deeds, the picture doesn't look good for them, and Allah knows best. I keep my prayer from them, the least I can do.

I don't know what kind of Quran some somalis read who support warlords like A/Y, but the one every muslim reads has a verse in Chapter Anisaa(women) and it reads:

4:93 But whoever deliberately slays another be­liever, his requital shall be hell, therein to abide; and God will condemn him, and will reject him, and will prepare for him awesome suffering.

وَمَن يَقْتُلْ مُؤْمِنًا مُّتَعَمِّدًا فَجَزَآؤُهُ جَهَنَّمُ خَالِدًا فِيهَا وَغَضِبَ اللّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَلَعَنَهُ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُ عَذَابًا عَظِيمًا (4:93)

That is my stance. Emperor suggests I need to repent, and I do need to repent indeed, but likewise, considering the verse of Allah from the Quran, and seeing the punisnhment for killing a muslim intentionally out of aggression, and throw in there hiring nonmuslim guns to aid you in their massacre, deviding them along clan lines to create animosity between them, surely, Emperor and the likes of him need to repent Asap. TFG supporters have a lot to answer and their time will come.

Abtigiis   

Whatever Caydiid was he hasn't brought Xabshi to his country. I have no problem to forgive him. He might have erred but he wasn't a traitor. But Yey is a traitor and aakhiro iyo aduunba he gets my utter contempt and curse! Iga daaya rag baa raba in la i Ban gareeyo. No fool, second time, saaxib Corporal Dish!

Malika   

Xoogsade ,

Wouldnt you say that Ayah isnt only for the supporters of A/Y but for all Somali on Somali wars?

You’re seeing emotional detachment and you assume it’s got to do with lack of patriotism but what you need is to look at it psychologically. You got to understand the psychological make up of our people as of how we have become after years of enduring traumas of war.People will adapt a certain mechanism in order to cope with the overwhelming stresses of our reality...

There is work to be done,there will have to be transparent and open discussion of what really is causing this rejection side to ourselves.What is this thing that we've pushed into the dark of ourselves? Which isnt allowing us to move on...

Abti/tolka ,your reasoning is rather worrying..You would forgive those whom have put us in this position,whom advocated for death,destruction of our nation and its people.

Tell me,is death and destruction rather more tolerable if its among ourselves?

Weak arguments from hose who stole, looted lived on raised their families on the wealth of innocent Somalis'.

Those same groups who attacked and declared fals fake Jihads to prevent any governnace. Now they defame the religion and claim they are Mujahids. You can fool many but not everyone and history.

Aydeed is not worse than Xasan Dahir Aways, or Yusuf IndaCade, or Seeraar or Abu Mansuur.

Thus again Xoogsade takes the clan thing to the sub level, defends his sub-clan at the expense of the dead old Geenral who broguht them their spoils.

Iga daaya rag baa raba in la i Ban gareeyo.

lol@u, you are the king of common sense.

I know why you will forgive caydiid and not excuse A. Yusuf and his likes. Al-Shabaab is the clone of the former warlord's force, like it or not, thats the truth.

Everyday, they go out bombing amxaaro soldiers and when the amxaaro fight back, their supporters cry foul. Double standard iska dheh.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

quote: Iga daaya rag baa raba in la i Ban gareeyo.

lol@u, you are the king of common sense.

Al-Shabaab is the clone of the former warlord's force, like it or not, thats the truth
Truth needs facts! Any evidence?

Abuu Geelka, are u kidding me?

If you didn't know that, then I dont know what you are doing in the somali politics section.

First rule of being a die hard fan, research, research, research.

if you can't do something as so simply as knowing who you are supporting, then sheeko aad political section la imaado majiri karto. Anigana wax ma iga heleysid, as I don't want to break site rules by engaging in qabiil talk. redface.gif

Che, ofcourse if tigrays exit, we will go back to early 1990's era, turning on each other formula.

PS:Che, its time you and the rest of the supporters went back to the drawing board, new strategy is needed.(exclude the amxaaro out of the discussions)

Fabregas   

Other than many members of the said man's clan apparently joining the Alshabaab in droves, I see no other comparisons between the two groups. Alshabaab is a pan Somali organization, which is targeting people for ideology and not because of what clan they belong to like what happened in the early 90s. Hence why even Ahmed Diriye came out and called them criminals when they atatcked his home turf!

ps, I'm not a die hard fan of anything! It's sad that Somalis associate being against an occupation and a clear historical enemy to being members or blind followers of a particular groups!

Xoogsade, it's not for laymens to declare people as Gaalo! Killing a Muslim doesn't neccesarily make one a kafir!